Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluescreen in Windows 7  (Read 623 times)
GGMethos (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:12:53 AM

Have been using Armory for quite a few years now and have never really had any major problems.

But now, my Armory is constantly blue screening. I can't even finish syncing to the network before my system blue screens. I know it's Armory and not any other kind of software. I've updated to Bitcoin Core 0.10.2. I'm running the latest stable version. I am not running any other programs. I've even tried reinstalling/redownloading the blockchain but nothing seems to work. It still blue screens.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:33:54 AM

how do you know that is armory, if before it was working good? maybe you installed something else in some time ago and forgot about it? otherwise there might be some conflict with antivirus or corrupted file
GGMethos (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:47:47 AM

how do you know that is armory, if before it was working good? maybe you installed something else in some time ago and forgot about it? otherwise there might be some conflict with antivirus or corrupted file

On Core 0.10.1, it was working just fine. Soon as I updated to 0.10.2 though, getting blue screens. It always seems to happen around 75% network synchronization.
zaqpp2

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:05:56 PM

That's because there are some system files are damaged or missing, so that the computer does not run properly. you can try to reinstall and then run your program back
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 01:15:59 PM

Things you might want to try:

#1 run bitcoin core 0.10.2 w/o armory and see if you have the same problem
#2 write down the hex code the blue screen provides (or make a picture) and try to figure out what part of the system causes the problem
#3 downgrade to 0.10.1 and see if the problem persists
#4 contact armory directly

things you might want to share with us:

#1 your system specs
#2 log files (bitcoin core, armory, etc.)

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: