Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 02:56:36 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops PC game key  (Read 2382 times)
Coldfire117

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 07:47:06 AM

Hey y'all, I am new here and new into the bitcoin business.  To get started and get some bitcoins into my wallet, I have this Call of Duty Black Ops PC (Steam) key and CD game.  

Here is the story:  I bought this game when it first came out at Target and everything was fine with it.  After a week, the disk suddenly stopped working, but I didn't really need the CD to run the game.  Anyways, I still wanted to have a physical backup of the game, and so I took it back to Target since it was still under guarantee, and they instead gave me a brand new box (except they ripped off the plastic covering).  I guess they didn't realize that they gave me a brand new key.  And so I now have this spare CD with box and key.  I no longer play this game since I have the Xbox 360 version, and so it is out for grabs.  

Reply here with an offer, and/or feel free to PM or email me coldfire117@gmail.com

Thanks!

[UPDATED]

Updated the price.  I will take 2-3 BTC, unless anyone feels gracious enough to give more xD. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coldfire117

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2011, 03:23:00 AM

i can work with you guys and use ClearCoin and other safe services.  I am new to this bitcoin stuff and I just want to get something to get started.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.