Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 2883 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:06:24 PM

LTCGear Doesn´t.
sirslayer

Activity: 540
Merit: 501

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:14:05 AM

you can try Digital Mintsy

https://www.mintsy.co/
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:56:15 PM

I forgot password scryp cc, I try Siret to email but failed, what should I do?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:03:34 PM

LTCGear Doesn´t.
pay... that's probably the word you forgot  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
DavieT 1337

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:07:00 PM

watch this Threat for Cloud Mining:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103815.0
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:50:15 PM

I dont know if this been asked before. Is there any of you knows cloud mining sites for stable altcoins?

speaking generally - please forget about cloud mining at all. just read as much as you can about crypto, create acc on exchange, pick the crypto you believe and simply buy it with fiat. cloud mining is ponzi or something, what will never ROI (because if there will be possibility to ROI, why should owners of mining farms start reselling hashing power..?)
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:46:35 PM

LTCGear Doesn´t.
pay... that's probably the word you forgot  Grin

Right, thanks for remember me,LTCGear only promises with its "maintenance mode" Cheesy
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:52:31 PM

you can try Digital Mintsy

https://www.mintsy.co/

It look trust because have relation with Criptsy.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:40:28 AM

well then i don't think there is something else, i searched because i was interested too, but i did found nothing, your only bet is to use some renting site like miningrigrental and rent rig that have low rate, maybe you cna point them on new fresh coin and try to instamine

except renting a rig is not profitable; there is no reason for someone with a rig to rent it out to someone else if they could be making more mining with it. if you rent a rig, know that whoever is renting it to you is turning a profit from it.
Mining are only profitable if you can catch a new coin during launch, and only if that coin ends up being successful. Otherwise contracts generate negative profit.
BitPayMeRent

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:55:03 PM

I think Genesis Mining is the best and the only one  Cool  Shocked
not only one but one of them obviously.
you can try find another cloud mining websites here https://bitmakler.com/cloudmining
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:10:48 PM

None of them, they all are produced for mining and humans are hard coded to want wealth and not apply it to others. They are all made with the maker's profit in mind and not for your intentions.
Just buy an S7.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:53:55 PM

ALL Cloud Mining Services are a scam.  ALL of them.

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:48:31 AM

ALL Cloud Mining Services are a scam.  ALL of them.

And so are all the shitcoin but you still put money in them so what is your point?  Crypto is full of scams.  Why? Because there is a lot of money circulating and there are people who are greedy to make some and don't good risk management skills or can't suck up a loss when they take a long shot.  Nothing is more pathetic than a gambler butthurt because he lost doubling down on 00.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:16:07 PM

None of them, they all are produced for mining and humans are hard coded to want wealth and not apply it to others. They are all made with the maker's profit in mind and not for your intentions.
Just buy an S7.

The ROI just take too long and there is full of stress if the rig if mining or not, is the internet connection down or up, it's better to have your rig but cloud mining is easy and very dangerous.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:52:27 PM

Hmm - have you seen the movie "Grumpy Old Men?"  LOL

Not all alt coins are scams.  I don't see your reasoning here.

You mine a coin with your own equipment and you are guaranteed to be hashing at that coin.  What coin you pick, how you trade it, etc. is up to you.

Or you send money to a Cloud Mining Service -- aka Ponzi Mining Service.  They take your money, they say they are mining, pay you a little here and there and then eventually disappear.  Total scam.

There is no comparison.
prodigy8

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:06:05 PM

Hmm - have you seen the movie "Grumpy Old Men?"  LOL

Not all alt coins are scams.  I don't see your reasoning here.

You mine a coin with your own equipment and you are guaranteed to be hashing at that coin.  What coin you pick, how you trade it, etc. is up to you.

Or you send money to a Cloud Mining Service -- aka Ponzi Mining Service.  They take your money, they say they are mining, pay you a little here and there and then eventually disappear.  Total scam.

There is no comparison.

Most of them are, but some are very serious and long term like DOGE NXT DASH STR ETH etc, which i prefer them.
anderl

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:48:23 PM

Hmm - have you seen the movie "Grumpy Old Men?"  LOL

Not all alt coins are scams.  I don't see your reasoning here.

You mine a coin with your own equipment and you are guaranteed to be hashing at that coin.  What coin you pick, how you trade it, etc. is up to you.

Or you send money to a Cloud Mining Service  exchange-- aka Ponzi Mining Service buy a shitcoin.  They take your money, they say they are mining developing it, pay you dump on you little here and there and then eventually disappear.  Total scam.

There is no comparison.

FIFY.  Yeah no comparison.  LOLOL!

I'll just wait until you get burned a few times with shitcoins like you were with cloud mining and then start bitching about that too.  Just takes time.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:29:20 PM

Personally, I've never bought cloud mining and I only mine coins that have some sort of track record -- unless I'm feeling just crazy (which is rare these days - lol).  I don't buy coins on the exchanges -- only sell.

Have I lost money from mining the wrong coin?  Sure -- everyone does.  Do I mine scam coins?  Or brand new coins?  No.

Do altcoins have any real purpose - in my opinion?  Hard to say -- most of them -- probably not.  Maybe to test out new technologies - but I've yet to see any coins used for anything mainstream but to be converted to BTC in the end.

prodigy8

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:29:17 PM

Personally, I've never bought cloud mining and I only mine coins that have some sort of track record -- unless I'm feeling just crazy (which is rare these days - lol).  I don't buy coins on the exchanges -- only sell.

Have I lost money from mining the wrong coin?  Sure -- everyone does.  Do I mine scam coins?  Or brand new coins?  No.

Do altcoins have any real purpose - in my opinion?  Hard to say -- most of them -- probably not.  Maybe to test out new technologies - but I've yet to see any coins used for anything mainstream but to be converted to BTC in the end.

If you dont buy coins (btc or/and alts?) then how do you get? Just by mining or converting anything else? Cloud mining seems to be risky.
anderl

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:16:37 AM

Personally, I've never bought cloud mining and I only mine coins that have some sort of track record -- unless I'm feeling just crazy (which is rare these days - lol).  I don't buy coins on the exchanges -- only sell.

Have I lost money from mining the wrong coin?  Sure -- everyone does.  Do I mine scam coins?  Or brand new coins?  No.

Do altcoins have any real purpose - in my opinion?  Hard to say -- most of them -- probably not.  Maybe to test out new technologies - but I've yet to see any coins used for anything mainstream but to be converted to BTC in the end.

So many lies. Lol.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: