Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining  (Read 2881 times)
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:10:41 AM

So many lies about what?

tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:18:54 AM

any cloud mining its a bit of a fake mining too they use a ponzi scheme while investments cover preveuse they pay after that tthey dont

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
hdmediaservices

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:20:54 AM

Exactly -- cloud mining has always been a scam.  That's why I would never use it.

peter0021

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:53:51 AM

I dont know if this been asked before. Is there any of you knows cloud mining sites for stable altcoins?

genesis allows u to mine ur choice of coin..
hdmediaservices

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:19:54 AM

I dont know if this been asked before. Is there any of you knows cloud mining sites for stable altcoins?

How would you know if it were real?  Did they give you proof of solved blocks?  Allow you to choose any pool?

Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:52:57 PM

I have found that most cloud mining platforms dont work.  You make nothing really.   The only way they should appeal to anyone is if they sell you a block of hashing power for atleast half or a third of what you could mine.  Then they take there share from the earning or what ever the cost is.  Otherwise I dont see how cloud mining could even be worth it.  Its like working for someone else.  IE:  you work at McDonalds to make the owner more and more while you make very little.

not worth it.

peter0021

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:09:17 PM

How would you know if it were real?  Did they give you proof of solved blocks?  Allow you to choose any pool?

if u search more into genesis ..u might get the proofs.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:41:19 PM

I have found that most cloud mining platforms dont work.  You make nothing really.   The only way they should appeal to anyone is if they sell you a block of hashing power for atleast half or a third of what you could mine.  Then they take there share from the earning or what ever the cost is.  Otherwise I dont see how cloud mining could even be worth it.  Its like working for someone else.  IE:  you work at McDonalds to make the owner more and more while you make very little.

not worth it.

What they advertise it does worth, but they don't run until the plans end so yeah it doesn't worth. The slowest way to earn by mining is to buy ourself the mining rigs and start.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:14:00 PM

not worth it.

What they advertise it does worth, but they don't run until the plans end so yeah it doesn't worth. The slowest way to earn by mining is to buy ourself the mining rigs and start.

I think that depends on your knowledge and technical ability.  Owning the right mining equipment and mining the right coins can pay well.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:32:24 PM

not worth it.

I think that depends on your knowledge and technical ability.  Owning the right mining equipment and mining the right coins can pay well.

Yes that's right but i see that to get your investment back takes time but it worth if you do for hobby. About others which cloud mining is paying?
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:21:03 PM

not worth it.

Yes that's right but i see that to get your investment back takes time but it worth if you do for hobby. About others which cloud mining is paying?

yes to the new investment and the time we can get proft
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:10:06 PM

this is little out of topic..
but i guess there is something smilar here to hexxcoin im currently working on..

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:51:59 AM

Even doing the math on cloud mining's front pages show they aren't going to land you much, if any, profit...better to mine yourself, trade, or just hold
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:23:22 AM

Even doing the math on cloud mining's front pages show they aren't going to land you much, if any, profit...better to mine yourself, trade, or just hold

I would agree with you.  I dont see why people even sell out there equipment unless they dont have time or whatever.  The only thing that makes sense is that they charge more or around what they are going to make.  Renting is guaranteed BTC whole mining always doesnt.  But why not just use the equipment instead of renting it.  Who ever rents it isnt going to get anything back but pennies worth in my opinion.

I seen one cloud mining platform that looked awesome.  Until you seen the price.  I ran a calculator of the hash rate and such.  You ended up paying more then you would have ever gotten back in return.  Totally not worth it.  It really isnt.  unless you own the rig or servers.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: