Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HotelGo24.com: Book a hotel, get Bitcoin cash back & support charity  (Read 3409 times)
HotelGo24.com (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 12:21:55 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 08:25:18 AM by HotelGo24.com

Hello forum Users,

today, we are very excited to tell you about our a new project called HotelGo24.com.

HotelGo24.com is a unique hotel booking service. It not only allows you to make a hotel reservation using an extended base of accommodation (130 000 hotels, located in 20 426 cities from 198 countries) at the best price, but also it offers you a Bitcoin cash back for every reservation!

It's really simple to book a hotel with Hotelgo24.com and to get Bitcoins. Watch the video to see how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWl953305U

Bitcoin cash back is send within 7 days of user check-out from the booked hotel. The amount of Bitcoin cash back that client will receive depends on the reservation value and BTC exchange rate on the day of booking.

Visit our website hotelgo24.com and try it out. We hope you will enjoy it and can not wait for your feedback. All your comments and suggestions will have great value to us. Please, share your opinions  Smiley  

Hotelgo24.com - Cheap Hotels - Earn Bitcoins & Support Charities
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:14:10 PM

Nice site!
I see get btc for reservation, this is like affiliate program?
kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:50:31 PM

I have see in the past to the forum , a site with affiliation to booking.com and refund % of your buy hotel. Your site is the same? You are affiliated od booking or other similar ?
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1573

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 11:50:26 PM

I have see in the past to the forum , a site with affiliation to booking.com and refund % of your buy hotel. Your site is the same? You are affiliated od booking or other similar ?

The site is owned by Emgron Sp. z o.o. (Polish limited liability company), but looks like they're affiliated with Expedia (via Expedia Affiliate Network).

I guess it works the way you described, they just sharing the commission with customers, but in bitcoins. I like the idea.
GuessWho?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:14:23 AM

I'm getting a few hotels within the next week so I will check it out.

Thanks for the chance to get some more bitcoin. Wink

Edit: I see the average bitcoin cashback is only about 15 mBTC... any way to raise the rewards a little?

Great idea and it should get allot of traffic.
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:49:23 PM

Of course this is a white label affiliate website but i still give kudos to the OP for using is initiatives,

avelina

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:04:01 PM

Checking it out...nice site btw

HotelGo24.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 08:18:47 PM

Hi,

thank you very much for all your comments. It's great to hear that you like our service.

@pawel7777 yes, it works exactly as you described. We are the part of the Expedia Affiliate Network.
And yes, we decided to promote cryptocurrency by sharing our commission with you Smiley

@GuessWho? the amount of Bitcoin cash back depends on the reservation value and BTC exchange rate on the day of booking. Also, please understand that we can't increase the cash back if our commission for a hotel is low.

Once, again thanks for your feedback and we wait for more Smiley All best!

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:45:52 PM

The site is owned by Emgron Sp. z o.o. (Polish limited liability company), but looks like they're affiliated with Expedia (via Expedia Affiliate Network).

I guess it works the way you described, they just sharing the commission with customers, but in bitcoins. I like the idea.

Can you positively confirm that it is owned by that company ? Looks like a nice site and the idea of cash back definitely seems nice. But would be nice to know who is behind the company.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1573

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:41:22 PM

Can you positively confirm that it is owned by that company ? Looks like a nice site and the idea of cash back definitely seems nice. But would be nice to know who is behind the company.

Seems legit to me. Here's more info from the Polish company register:

http://www.krs-online.com.pl/emgron-sp-z-o-o-krs-350291.html

It's in Polish, but you can see all the main details there.

HotelGo24.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

We are legally operating company, registered and having legal seat in Poland. All information about us are available at our website: https://www.hotelgo24.com/terms. You can contact us at any time.

Thank you @pawel7777 for sharing the link to National Court Register Smiley We appreciate your support.

HotelGo24.com is a fresh project, still under development. That's way there not many information about us. We hope it will change soon Smiley.

There is an article about us at bitcoin.pl (the most important Bitcoin news website). Pleas, take a look (it's in Polish by it think you could use the translator): http://bitcoin.pl/wiadomosci/startupy/946-hotelgo24-com-ciekawa-propozycja-na-wakacje

HotelGo24.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 09:22:29 AM

Hi,

we are very excited to announce that our service has been featured on Bitcoinist.net blog Smiley  Take a look here:
http://bitcoinist.net/booking-room-hotelgo24-com-can-get-customers-free-bitcoins/.

HotelGo24.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 03:57:13 PM

We are happy to say, that our project gets gets more and more attention Smiley. Check out the latest reviews at:

Bitcoin Magazine: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21151/hotelgo24-com-pays-users-5-cashback-bitcoin/
NewsBTC: http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/07/03/online-hotel-booking-site-offers-free-bitcoins-for-customers/

Remember that by using Hotelgo24.com you can get a Bitcoin cash back for every hotel reservation.

CPNpr

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:37:27 AM

I like your project. Good luck with!  Do you have in mind to offer affiliation?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HotelGo24.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:11:00 PM

Thank you Wink It's great that you like it.
We can lift the curtain a bit on and tell you that the affiliate program is already under development Smiley We will let you all know as soon as it will be ready.

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:45:20 PM

We are legally operating company, registered and having legal seat in Poland. All information about us are available at our website: https://www.hotelgo24.com/terms. You can contact us at any time.

Thank you @pawel7777 for sharing the link to National Court Register Smiley We appreciate your support.

HotelGo24.com is a fresh project, still under development. That's way there not many information about us. We hope it will change soon Smiley.

There is an article about us at bitcoin.pl (the most important Bitcoin news website). Pleas, take a look (it's in Polish by it think you could use the translator): http://bitcoin.pl/wiadomosci/startupy/946-hotelgo24-com-ciekawa-propozycja-na-wakacje

Sorry just revisited. Thanks for clarifying that part. Definitely looks like a great service for anyone familiar with bitcoin and booking himself a hotel anywhere.
CPNpr

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:25:30 AM

Thank you Wink It's great that you like it.
We can lift the curtain a bit on and tell you that the affiliate program is already under development Smiley We will let you all know as soon as it will be ready.

Awesome. Looking forward to hear from you again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HotelGo24.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:34:36 AM

If you want to get us know a little better, you can take a look at an interview with the HotelGo24.com founder at bitcoinwarrior.net:
http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2015/07/earn-bitcoins-for-booking-a-hotel-an-interview-with-grzegorz-kowalski/

Recommended Smiley All best!

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 10:56:54 AM

You missed my article on DigitalMoneyTimes Smiley

http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/hotelgo24-offers-bitcoin-cash-back-on-hotel-bookings/
CPNpr

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:57:47 PM

Was asking time ago. Affiliation still not on?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄