Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | MetalMoshPit.com - live |Web wallet | Decentralized Market  (Read 21485 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 10:13:10 PM

ok no problem if you don't feel like trying it , but any operation with access to the coin on BTC and XCP asset
 is made offline with Armory using the private key and password , after rest only the transaction that can't be remade to steal coins , is like saying you want to rebuild the chain to get coins from someone else without touching his private key or accessing his wallet with his password.
 if you don't feel to create an address from the webwallet page offline , you can use a normal BTC address and you still can access your counterparty assets .
you just need to try or if you need i can do a youtube video so everybody can see how all this is done .
the server/node i was talking about never touch the access to your coin or the private key, but if you are afraid of MITM attacks or that you have a crypto malware in your pc you need to use more Armory and cold wallet than a webwallet for sure.
that fear i can understand and is prevented using armory system and an offline PC, i'm not asking to you to maintain the faucet if you don't feel like it but just to be an owner of Metalcoin from here onward and with this i mean it for GRINZ too.
I hope both of you can understand better the tech and usability that is implementing lightning .
i found a faucet that is giving xcp assets at least the most importants i will see how they work and contact them soon.

I'll give it a further in depth look but it doesn't really look too good right now. Armory requires a full download of the BTC blockchain and that is simply huge. I'm not entirely sure that any of my computers could handle a download of that size. Downloading the DOGE blockchain overheated my computer several times which caused the download to stop and have to be restarted again and it is only 15 GB in size compared to almost 78.5 GB which is what the current BTC blockchain is at.

It takes me roughly a week to sync to the DOGE wallet whenever it messes up so it would take at least a month and half for me to sync the BTC blockchain.

I know I keep coming up with excuse after excuse but these are all issues for me and if it is an issue for one person then it would be an issue for others as well. Especially those that don't have unlimited bandwidth. The developer I have working for me, for example, would never be able to use METAL because he only has 25 GB a month internet and it would literally cost him hundreds of dollars to download the blockchain to run Armory.

Another option would be to have two versions of METAL, similar to what RBIES is planning on doing. There will still be the current version of RBIES which will be supported and then there will be a token version similar to the new version of METAL. This will give people options to use it in case they run into the same problems I'm having.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:14:56 AM

Unfortunately, my system (cryptoguru.tk web engine) only supports wallets with standard RPC (like bitcoin). And I can not support explorer/faucet for this currency without a standard wallet.
Perhaps in the future something will change, but not before I gather enough money to buy a new server.
mamamae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:06:01 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 12:35:13 PM by mamamae

i will upload soon the BTC and possibly XCP blockchain (some weeks time my upload is still not fast enough) in little files, like 2 GB or so for file if you are interested Cryptodatabase , i mean after you decompress it you are ready to use no cpu at 200 % overheating just some weeks of updates and the thing is ready.

Grinz if funds are needed would be good to know if there is a crowdfunding system that you want to use , i will participate for sure.
For distribution i will use takara and like with pokemon go you need to be on the spot to gain the coin , but even with fake gps (to the player best informed) is not enough to get the treasure (takara) the person trying to get BTC or Metalcoin will need to know the answer to the question that only people close by
can more or less find easily so no easy tricks allowed .
Adam of LTBcoin / swapbot tecnology is doing some good things with xcp asset/coin , i read there is a way to build your own bot  on your own server still they are developing so it's unclear what can be done , but i'm pretty sure they are thinking to build a faucet like system.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:48:08 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 06:35:39 PM by mamamae

Made some update , Bittrex is now supporting metalcoin on counterparty.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everybody trying to restart the Metalcoin network , and building a system for geocaching metalcoin .
To continue the project on the fast lane is needed to rebuild Metalcoin on Counterparty one of the best project still to be discovered , within it many feature are being developed , like
the application of smart contracts on BTC , enabling lightning network microtransactions so with a low cost fee with the BTC chain , can be made many more transactions without fee and instant like .

I want to  continue Metalcoin project taking the best tech available.
Metalcoin working on counterparty is one of the best options ,
 any existing coin will be exchanged with an equal number of coin built on counterparty starting today.

I have  contacted richiela bittrex to make the exchange painless , if someone can contact him more directly
would be very helpful
metalcoin is on counterparty on the Bittrex wallet completed day 22 of August .

For anyone with Metalcoin still in the old wallet i will make possible to exchange manually testing the wallets against the actual chain that has 557018 blocks , this is the actual chain run on bittrex that now stopped, i tested the chain sending Metalcoin to be sure that bittrex and my wallet are in sync on the same blockchain .
The coin are 80 Million plus 340000 (rounded number)
this number can be obtained with the command in the console of the actual wallet.
The number of Metalcoin on counterparty is locked to 80340000 no new coin will be made .

the coins swapped for the old METAL are at this address so make sure that this is the right coin you are receiving:
http://blockscan.com/address?q=16cjYgG934ntf8RPcvjL26xSNyHSwNsMK6

the Metal chain with 557018 blocks for reference to the old wallet and to know how many new metalcoin you have , can be downloaded here :
https://mega.nz/#!2MVQ2aRI!xb9pwYOvitRBMWJv3buRfAQ7RjYVjoN1jJOqXGhl3mQ

there is no date of expiration for this exchange , but the chain that will be always used is the actual one is the 557018 existing blocks , coin locked in staking fase will be redeemed too.

Counterparty will support Metalcoin from now on.

everybody that still hold a wallet in metalcoin can contact me with the following info at hand:

a counterparty address to send the Metalcoin exchanged

the original Metalcoin wallet.dat file with the password if is password protected (in this case i need a link to download it)  or the private key , the key can be extracted with the  console in Metal wallet

i recommended to charge at least 0,0014 BTC in the counterparty address because
any send of coins has a cost caused by the BTC fee
accepting the exchange is to accept sending to cover the BTC fee burned
(or else the exchange can't continue for long)
20 k satoshi , 0,0002 BTC are the cost for the exchange transaction to work
(fee may change with the request from the BTC chain)
Donations accepted on the same BTC address that generated Metalcoin for counterparty:
16cjYgG934ntf8RPcvjL26xSNyHSwNsMK6

an easy way to obtain BTC is using takara an ios app made by Mandelduck or using his game Sarutobi
that pays monthly for playing but that's your choice .

To obtain a counterparty wallet i recommend  https://counterwallet.io
easy to use and easy to extract private key , better always extract them for security.
and with the password at hand
can be used on any iphone or android wallet like Indiesquare

New Metalcoin can have Airdrop using Takara app IOS/iphone and soon on android
and works with any counterparty compatible wallet

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:14:18 PM

contacted cointopay they are accepting the Metalcoin on the old chain , asked them to accept the new coin with bittrex  , they are almost with us.
Great video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtO3VCu5wv4

mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:35:11 AM

BTC blockchain August 2016 file are hundred rar files
to download them using jdownloader is one of the easy way

btc blockchain part 1 :
https://mega.nz/#F!vAV1AbwI!7jDWJlb034S9wzQhSzq0mA

btc blockchain part 2 :
https://mega.nz/#F!bQUzUAwb!Cfw9KANoH-j40hS2sCs4xg

sanitarium616

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:15:33 PM

BTC blockchain August 2016 file are hundred rar files
to download them using jdownloader is one of the easy way

btc blockchain part 1 :
https://mega.nz/#F!vAV1AbwI!7jDWJlb034S9wzQhSzq0mA

btc blockchain part 2 :
https://mega.nz/#F!bQUzUAwb!Cfw9KANoH-j40hS2sCs4xg

according to jdownloader the first link is offline?
mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:14:58 PM

with JDownloader v.2 all the link works

sanitarium616

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:54:54 PM

with JDownloader v.2 all the link works

thats the version i'm using that told me the link was offline
i'll try again now though Smiley
mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:46:14 PM

Metalcoin market , there will be more available :
https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/1punch/sog-genesiscard#choose

mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:27:23 AM

not exactly the chain is on BTC as counterparty for Bittrex , so tecnically the old chain has over 50 milions coin in bittrex wallets locked. i can ask if you are interested to burn but well it would be their resposibility for the old chain was a lot unstable .

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:00:42 PM

Coin announced to be delisted, without ways to get rescued, on Bittrex.

Is there some hope for this coin?

In my book, Yobit is not a trustable exchange to relate on.

Is dev still active?

Thanks

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:53:12 PM

Bittrex trying to do his best to make any coin pay their bill as high as they can,

counterparty dex is free Metal can be exchanged there i will make a list of the

coin pair with offers available i still want to make a real market .

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 11:28:02 PM

Bittrex trying to do his best to make any coin pay their bill as high as they can,

counterparty dex is free Metal can be exchanged there i will make a list of the

coin pair with offers available i still want to make a real market .

Trex needs to reward me for being their customer, and I will keep not less than 300 btc. And not only I, everyone trading there should receive a monetary compensation for wasted time and moral anguish that we feel when dealing with that laggy platform. If ure heavily invested in this metal shit go and bribe trex to get it listed.

mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

yeah already listed it 2 times next time  i will try to do something else , by the way it's not
that with money the coin wil not be delisted need 0,4 BTC trades a day if you have some idea
on how to do that without me getting drained by them please tell me , not joking ,
commerce or any idea is welcome.

TANATHOS94

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:15:29 PM

I'm new with this coin, recently I bought some METAL at Yobit but their wallet is at maintenance, wanted to trying to do some PoS with the desktop wallet.

Why isn't functional the website? Do you need workers with this coin?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Bittrex and Metal

As the regulatory landscape in the United States around cryptocurrency changes, we are seeing new policies emerge. Today, Bittrex informed us that our token will be delisted from their exchange on Jan 12th. Metal is still available on multiple exchanges including Binance, and relisting on Bittrex post-Metal Pay launch is already on the table.

We are in uncharted territory, and we understand but do not take this as indicative of any judgment of an anticipated regulations-related issue. We are very confident in our business model as it relates to operating within the bounds of current and future stringent regulations. We also have a long standing relationship with Bittrex and look forward to working with them to be relisted post-Pay launch in the spring of 2018.

Internally, Metal is growing faster than ever, bringing on new amazing talent from some of the largest financial institutions and technology companies around the world. What happened today in the United States will have no effect on the pace at which we’re racing to abstract away the complexities of crypto for U.S. and global mainstream users. Our internal roadmap remains the same and we continue pushing forward harder than ever.

As an entrepreneur, I’ve always run headfirst into any problems that may arise. Simultaneously, today was a tough day in a complicated market but ultimately very exciting as I know that we are moving forward with new regulations. I want to extend a big thank you to the community that has supported our project and believed in our vision, I plan to be more active and outspoken as we lead up to Pay launch. Most importantly, I couldn’t be more excited and passionate about the future of Metal, and I am beyond confident that we will prevail through dedicated passion, hard work, and execution.

https://blog.metalpay.com/bittrex-and-metal/
johnnyozone888

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Hey there.

This is directed to the Metal Devs and team, not sure if you remember me but I chatted with one of you (same moniker johnnyozone, from the original crypto pump group site) in the early days of the Metal coin and actually invested a nice little chunk. Long story short I managed to get into a bittrex account i had been locked out of for ages and have some metal coin left over there.

I was hoping to 1 reconnect/touch base with how your side/metal is doing and 2. understand what my options are in terms of getting a fix for the wallet/modifying it into a coin i can use (again this is the original METAL ticker coin)

Thanks so much for any help and hope to chat soon!
magnat_8

Activity: 672
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

the project is dead?
mamamae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

Good to see project being hijacked by passersby , @TOM47 i don't have anything to do nor i own your project / coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: