Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:43:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Full Member  (Read 3443 times)
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:15:26 PM

my friend its afull member or evewn senior but got banner 3 times the third does not say the time banned it means forever? i can never be banned if i bheave but... he got a ads campaing too
he is banned for ever, first two bans are warnings (first for 15 days and second for 30 i think) and after that thats it, people even cant create other accounts on that ip as those would be banned for life time at once either

I see people when trading accounts are worried about any bans before, and i understand now why, because i didn't now. So in total are 3 bans.

There is permanent ban on your first time and it depends on how bad you did in the forum AFAIK
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:58:39 PM

my friend its afull member or evewn senior but got banner 3 times the third does not say the time banned it means forever? i can never be banned if i bheave but... he got a ads campaing too
he is banned for ever, first two bans are warnings (first for 15 days and second for 30 i think) and after that thats it, people even cant create other accounts on that ip as those would be banned for life time at once either

I see people when trading accounts are worried about any bans before, and i understand now why, because i didn't now. So in total are 3 bans.

There is permanent ban on your first time and it depends on how bad you did in the forum AFAIK
if based on my experience, my friend there who get BAN to 2 months, and it may not be a reference Tires time, whether the account would be in Ban forever or not, should comply with existing regulations
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:03:36 AM

if based on my experience, my friend there who get BAN to 2 months, and it may not be a reference Tires time, whether the account would be in Ban forever or not, should comply with existing regulations

all users should comply but some users can't stop making shitty post because being not good in English so still it can lead to permanent banned if they buy or bought accounts that got banned in the past. i think they are only avoiding it so they can still have more chance on their account in case it got banned on their possesion
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:31:24 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 01:33:59 PM by GregH37

Hi there taff Guys,

I wanne become an Full Member as fast is a can  Cool

U know there are an criteries to become a Full Member of Bitcoin Forum?
Would be my pleasure too hear from ure sight  Smiley

regards

lama-hunter

Your activity increase after every 14 days and you reach 120 activity to become a full Member Smiley
Faster way to become a full member you can buy full member account LOL Tongue
jeroenn13

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:29:18 PM

Keep posting and its worth the 4.5 months Smiley

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:47:35 PM

i think the question has been asnwered Smiley so don't post again please, thank you Grin

ps : please lock this thread if the op still a live Smiley

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:08:17 PM

"Post every day 1 time for 120 days long and u are a full member.

Good luck with achieving your goal!"
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:45:32 PM

It would take you a while to get to full member, you need to post consistently and not spam. You can join a signature campaign so you can earn a few dollars along the way. Here's a thread I saved of how post count and activity is calculated, please refer to this, this had helped me when I was like you. Good Luck on your journey. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0
Scamc0p

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:49:59 PM

But what if 1 day of those are missed, does that mean all those posts are forfided toward acquiring to your activity next level up?
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:44:18 PM

Hi there taff Guys,

I wanne become an Full Member as fast is a can  Cool

Would be my pleasure too hear from ure sight  Smiley

regards

lama-hunter

You get 14 activity every 2 weeks that you post atleast 1 post.

0 Posts: Brand New
0 Activity: Newbie
30 Activity: Jr. Member
60 Activity: Member
120 Activity: Full Member
240 Activity: Sr. Member
480 Activity: Hero Member
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:58:12 PM

I would imagine if you miss weeks they will be picked up where they left off.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:51:40 PM

But what if 1 day of those are missed, does that mean all those posts are forfided toward acquiring to your activity next level up?

not days, but 2 week activity periods; even if an account only has 10 posts, it could be a potential full member if those 10 posts were all made in separate activity periods.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ransomer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:59:56 PM

I had no idea an account could be bought. Very funny.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:23:03 AM

the thing people neglect to think about is; a full member account costs about the same as a full member would earn in 4 months on the best sig campaign. So if you buy a full member account, it will take you 4 months of steady posting to pay it off. Not to mention you could get banned or kicked off campaign... why not just learn to be a valued forum user. If you are here because you want to get BTC, you would be wise to learn everything about btc first. that's going to take more than 4 months anyway.

i wish there was a way to mark accounts so we knew which ones had been purchased. Most are pretty obvious, but some aren't so much. The former are a pain, the latter are just dangerous...see; BitFury sockpuppets...
ransomer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:01:14 AM

the thing people neglect to think about is; a full member account costs about the same as a full member would earn in 4 months on the best sig campaign. So if you buy a full member account, it will take you 4 months of steady posting to pay it off. Not to mention you could get banned or kicked off campaign... why not just learn to be a valued forum user. If you are here because you want to get BTC, you would be wise to learn everything about btc first. that's going to take more than 4 months anyway.

i wish there was a way to mark accounts so we knew which ones had been purchased. Most are pretty obvious, but some aren't so much. The former are a pain, the latter are just dangerous...see; BitFury sockpuppets...

Sure. Don't worry about me. I'll earn my stripes around here.
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:47:59 AM

Just keep posting for 18 weeks. And no spam
Try posting 7+ posts every week

And don't leave posting on Tuesdays because that is the day when Activity count increases

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:53:50 AM

Keep posting and its worth the 4.5 months Smiley

people can't and don't want to wait 4.5 months. they want to start participating in a signature campaign right now. so many threads in this forum section is about earning money.
oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:03:48 PM

For full member you have to wait 120 Days from register and you must post 120 Post then you can become

120 Activity: Full Member

and 120+ Post also
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:36:48 PM

Hi there taff Guys,

I wanne become an Full Member as fast is a can  Cool

Would be my pleasure too hear from ure sight  Smiley

regards

lama-hunter

Dear visit the thread  and you will know how to be a full member..
Visit the Link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Thanks
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:52:13 PM

all users should comply but some users can't stop making shitty post because being not good in English so still it can lead to permanent banned if they buy or bought accounts that got banned in the past. i think they are only avoiding it so they can still have more chance on their account in case it got banned on their possesion

Ok there is low probability of 3 bans.
So the risk is always when you buy account, if you get ban for the first time it can be permanent. - Understood.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: