Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Beamer 2015 WSOP World Series of Poker Sponsorship‏  (Read 7706 times)
bitcoinbeamer (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 09:30:17 PM

Guys, this is Bitcoin Beamer and I need your help! I want to be YOUR ambassador for Bitcoin and am here to promote Bitcoin for all of us to its fullest potential through the game of poker and other avenues. Please support me by helping me get in to the main event of the World Series of Poker this year. I've been playing poker seriously for about 15 years and have a lot of experience in the game. I've already cashed in the main event before but most importantly I believe that I have the personality to be a poster boy for Bitcoin. We all know Bitcoin has been struggling so this might be a great way to get some much needed exposure for Bitcoin through the world of poker. Last year I played the main event with my own Bitcoin gear and am here to do it again. This landed me a couple interviews and a spot on a radio show. Here's the deal...

This will be on a first come, first served basis and for the investors FIFO, first in first out. So if I cash in the main event this year, everyone who I confirmed that helped sponsor me will get their investment back in BTC plus 1% of my net winnings per 1 BTC that you paid in to the wallet address below (BTC must be received prior to the start of the event and again first come first served). Please note that I require a minimum investment of 0.5 BTC, I must confirm your BTC investment and only a maximum of 45 BTC will be accepted as sponsorship. As I confirm the investors, I will post each user name, amount in BTC contributed and each transaction ID. Once the sponsorship is closed, I will use the BTC to enter the tournament. Here's an example of how it all works:

If I win $1,000,000 then each investor would first get back their prorated share of what they contributed towards the $10,000 buy in. So if you sponsored me with 1 BTC and I cashed, you would get your 1 BTC back and then get 1% of my net winnings (about $10,000). If you sponsored me with 5 BTC and I cashed, you would get your 5 BTC back and then get 5% of my net winnings (about $50,000) and so on. Last year they gave $10,000,000 to first place so if they did the same this year and I won the whole thing, a sponsorship of 1 BTC would get you approximately $100,000, and a sponsorship of 5 BTC would get you approximately $500,000. To be clear, each sponsor will be responsible for paying for their own share of taxes as a result of these winnings. If I do not cash, then we all lose our money/BTC. No one gets anything back but hopefully some good exposure was made at the WSOP with possible TV time.

I am also pledging to give 10% of my net winnings to the Make-A-Wish foundation (Kansas chapter). After paying all the investors their share of the winnings, the rest of the winnings would go to me. Knowing myself, I'll probably use lots of my winnings to continue to promote Bitcoin in the years to come. I've started a Facebook and Twitter page so please like my FB page and follow me on Twitter.

http://www.facebook.com/bitcoinbeamer

http://twitter.com/bitcoinbeamer  (and no that isn't my Lamborghini)

To sponsor Bitcoin Beamer, please send me a PM with the total amount of BTC that you would like to send me and I will confirm. Then after I confirm you, please send your sponsorship in BTC to this wallet address and then reply to me immediately with the transaction ID: 

1tN1a9BpJUE1AjT9kqDtnWHFYNCF3du7N

Please note that donations are welcome but in order for you to be a sponsor you must get confirmed by me first. Again a maximum of 45 BTC will be accepted for sponsorship percentages and I will make a final post to the board before the start of the 2015 WSOP Main Event Day 1C with each sponsor's user name, transaction ID's and each of their contributions in BTC.

Let's all join together for what could be an amazing ride!
bitmonster1070

Activity: 86
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:05:03 PM

Beamer is for real guys and I am in 5 btc on this one.  You better go all the way Beam!   Post my transaction # with my user ID in your sponsor list when you generate one.        This means I have 5% of the action , correct? Sending coin to this address Beamer : 1tN1a9BpJUE1AjT9kqDtnWHFYNCF3du7N  .   Confirm my payment on here please.   
bitmonster1070

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:06:01 PM

here is my transaction number/id : 78c406f12b795cc23e818e258413fe8688dfb9ed6dbf7539f2261f1eee0dc600-000
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:14:26 PM

LOL what a ripoff.

$24,000+ being raised (1 BTC x 100) for a $10,000 tourney entry.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
bitcoinbeamer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:30:37 PM

To confirm, I am only trying to raise 45 BTC (around $11,500) and NOT 100 BTC. This will pay for the entry fee plus the travel costs ($10,000 entry fee plus about $1,500 in travel expenses).
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:35:57 PM

Don't feed the trolls.

I am in for 3BTC. I would be there with you Beamer if I could.  Maybe next year.

Txid:  1a5e139b6b5add0a61e5c64fb0b3eb28f163e955cee57547a3dfd210d256d45b

bitcoinbeamer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:39:03 PM

bitmonster1070 this is to confirm your 5 BTC sponsorship for my entry in to the 2015 WSOP Main Event. Only 40 BTC left to go. Thank you!  Smiley
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:40:37 PM

i wish you good luck with it.
i hope you win some so investors gets their percentage..
regards.
-Katerniko1
bitcoinbeamer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:46:48 PM

smracer this is to confirm your 3 BTC sponsorship for my entry in to the 2015 WSOP Main Event. Only 37 BTC left to go. Thank you! Smiley

Transaction ID:  1a5e139b6b5add0a61e5c64fb0b3eb28f163e955cee57547a3dfd210d256d45b
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:48:20 PM

Your odds to get into the money prizes are very very low.
Its too hard to beat the pro's
bitcoinbeamer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:54:29 PM

Thank you very much for the good mojo katerniko1!

CarlesPuyol, about 10% of the entrants get in to the money and I've already done it before. Wish me luck!!
bitmonster1070

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:55:24 PM

He is a pro!
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:56:34 PM

Do you mind giving me your real name so I can look up your stats on WSOP?

I may still donate 1 BTC regardless.  I just want to see your stats.  I've played a lot on line and LIVE.  I play WSOP Circuit myself quite a bit.  I just took a break all of 2014 to invest in BTC and LTC trading on the exchanges.

I WILL be on the circuit for 2015.  My first events will be at the IP in Biloxi, MS in September.  The new year for the circuit always starts in August and ends in July/August.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
bitcoinbeamer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 11:03:10 PM

Hello dmwardjr, my real name is Behman Zakeri. I mostly played online as well but play the main event every other year on average. PM me if you want to meet up at the WSOP or at a future event. I look forward to meeting you and thanks for your consideration!
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:14:23 PM

Hello dmwardjr, my real name is Behman Zakeri. I mostly played online as well but play the main event every other year on average. PM me if you want to meet up at the WSOP or at a future event. I look forward to meeting you and thanks for your consideration!

Give me a moment...

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:45:59 AM

you should give us the proof which can show your poker ability, what's your real name? Will you run away with the money if you won't join the main event? The main event is incoming, I am doubt that you can get the funds before the main event starts.

It is fishy cos you are a newbie and your FB and twitter are not active since November.
bitcoinbeamer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:51:46 AM

fox19891989, I can understand your skepticism but the reality is that I'm the real deal. The money will be used as intended and I will enter the WSOP main event as I stated I would. I plan on uploading a picture of my entry slip to prove that I entered. I actually have the $10,000 cash myself but I want sponsors to limit my personal risk. I will use this $10K to buy in and the BTC will sit in the wallet until we see the results. If I cash, I will be sending the investors/sponsors back their BTC and dividing up the winnings as promised. If I don't cash then I will cash out the BTC and pay myself back. I will not be running from anyone nor stealing anyone's money as the 45 BTC that I am asking for is not worth ruining my reputation that I have worked my entire life to build. I have a conscious and would not be able to do those things and live with myself. Regardless of what I say, the beauty about the internet is you can find out large amounts of information very quickly about just about anything. My name is Behman Zakeri (Please note that In the WSOP database, they have me as Zakeri Behman). Feel free to Google me and look me up all over the internet. I'm on Linkedin and Facebook as well.

I also want to point out that last year I paid the $10,000 and entered the event myself. I promoted Bitcoin as much as one man could but it felt very lonely. It wasn't the way I wanted it to be. That's why this year, I'm asking for sponsors. I want a cheering section from all over the globe and I want to be a part of a group. It's much more powerful.

Regarding my play, you can Google my name and see some of my cashes in live play on the Hendon Mob poker database. Here's a link:

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=26157

I'm not here claiming to be the best poker player in the world but I do feel that out of the entrants that will play this year, I will be one of the best and most experienced players. The truly great thing about poker tournaments is that as long as you are a solid player, you can get lucky and win a tournament. I'm confident that I am good enough to play with the best and beat them when my stars align. The important thing is that I'm not just going to play a poker tournament. I'm there to also promote Bitcoin. If any of you want to come out to the WSOP to join me and help me do this, I welcome you. We are all in this together and all want the same thing for Bitcoin. I would love to have some volunteers for this cause including a writer, freelance photographer/videographer, experienced IT professional that can set up and run a website, etc, etc. Understand that I don't want this to be a one time thing. I want to continue to do this and be one of Bitcoin's biggest promoters. Unfortunately this will take a lot of time and money. I will dedicate my time and if I don't get all 45 BTC, I will pay the difference and enter the tournament with my money. I'm asking you guys to have some faith and take a gamble with me. Worst case scenario is everyone loses a few bitcoins and we get some publicity for bitcoin. Best case scenario is I win the Main Event and Bitcoin explodes as the 10's of millions of poker players get exposed to it and want it.

I also played massive amounts of hands over the years online and have won many online tournaments. I started playing live in the year 1999 and then transitioned into online play. I mostly played on UB, Party Poker and Pokerstars. On UB, I was ROUNDERS76. I am proud to say that I helped coach and teach Green Plastic on UB how to play online poker. He evolved into one of the greatest online players ever and was the key founder of Card Runners. On Party and Stars, I was chiefs58. I played some on Fult Tilt but not much as I really didn't like the interface. I also have a large amount of experience in cash games both live and online.

What Bitcoin desperately needs is some public figures. It needs people out there that are trusted to promote Bitcoin so it can achieve the greatness that we all believe it will become. Aside from running 2 businesses, spending time with my family and trying to find some time for myself, I have decided that if the Bitcoin community will support me that I will dedicate my time and be one of those public figures. You can support me by sponsoring me. As of now, I have received 8 BTC for this event. This has motivated me so much that I'm already counting the days to the event. I have already booked my flight and hotel room. Because poker is a game that I know so well, I feel that this is the one place that I can play my part in the Bitcoin ecosystem. If I could play basketball like Michael Jordan or direct movies like Steven Spielberg then I would be promoting Bitcoin through those channels. I live in the Kansas City area and would be more than happy to meet any of you if you are in the area. I am known as "beamer" on localbitcoins and have an impeccable rating on there. Feel free to check my feedback on localbitcoins.

What's important to understand here is that you have an opportunity to help grow Bitcoin through me. Rather than ask for people to pay me a salary to go around and educate people on Bitcoin, I've decided to go this route. As to the newbie concerns, I registered all of the Bitcoin Beamer pages and user names months ago knowing that I was going to do this. I also drove down to Wichita, Kansas with my wife to meet the people at the Make-A-Wish foundation Kansas Chapter over a year ago to inform them about my idea. They were thrilled and I am looking forward to the day, we make a big score in a poker tournament so we can send them a big check. Please do not let the fact that I'm a "newbie" into thinking I'm not legitimate. Again, do your research on me and take your time. I'm not going anywhere and am one of the easiest people in the world to find. Thanks and I hope I've brought some clarity to your concerns.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:58:17 AM

Good luck at the tourney
we seriously need many players like Breamer , this may attract the big sites like Pokerstarts to our currency
it would be great if we find like 30 players wearing the bitcoin gear and cashing WSOP events
we want our soldiers to appear in the magazines and in poker news
this is the only way to spread BTC , cause we see that all btc poker sites still failing and failing
this is the last hope  Grin
bitcoinbeamer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:14:15 AM

Thanks for saying all of this Sy. It's great to know that there are others thinking along the same lines as me. If I win this event, I believe it will change Bitcoin forever. I had about 25 Bitcoin Beamer T-Shirts produced. Some in my size and some in my wife's size. If I knew that people would be there supporting me, I would get more of them made. Again, I need help from the community and if we all come together, magic can happen.

P.S. Is anyone willing to come out and volunteer to help cover all of this? Do we have some professional writers, IT guys, photographers, etc that have the time to come out to Vegas and help make this a huge success? I think if we had a crew of people covering my play that it would attract a lot of attention from ESPN and other media. Thoughts?

Good luck at the tourney
we seriously need many players like Breamer , this may attract the big sites like Pokerstarts to our currency
it would be great if we find like 30 players wearing the bitcoin gear and cashing WSOP events
this is the only way to spread BTC , cause we see that all btc poker sites still failing and failing
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:24:24 AM

Thanks for saying all of this Sy. It's great to know that there are others thinking along the same lines as me. If I win this event, I believe it will change Bitcoin forever. I had about 25 Bitcoin Beamer T-Shirts produced. Some in my size and some in my wife's size. If I knew that people would be there supporting me, I would get more of them made. Again, I need help from the community and if we all come together, magic can happen.

P.S. Is anyone willing to come out and volunteer to help cover all of this? Do we have some professional writers, IT guys, photographers, etc that have the time to come out to Vegas and help make this a huge success? I think if we had a crew of people covering my play that it would attract a lot of attention from ESPN and other media. Thoughts?

Good luck at the tourney

Sadly I can't go to Vegas , it's almost impossible for me to visit US
if I can visit Vegas you would see me in one of the events too  Cheesy
But I'm sure that there will be a crew cheering for you , especially if they are bitcoin freaks  Grin
so ship it mate , BTW you will only play the main event or there will be other events in the list ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: