Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Google Wallet [W] 1.5 BTC  (Read 853 times)
Squilly (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:57:50 AM

Looking for 1.5 BTC, can pay a premium of +15%. Please PM or reply if interested. Urgent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:08:10 AM

Alright man, I tried helping you, but you just insist on bringing the bullshit.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:21:56 AM

I don't understand. I have no prior communication with you.
Fullbuster

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:25:14 AM

Hello, you have to go first if you want to do business.
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:08:34 PM

I don't mind going first/using Escrow.
Fullbuster

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:27:06 PM

I don't mind going first/using Escrow.

as in your status, you should go first directly with a trusted member, regardless of escrow goind first with a reputated member might bring you what you want and delete your - reputation if you are not a scammer.
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:48:05 PM

Why am I automatically accused of scamming if I haven't dealt before? I've been on various forums exchanging large sums of BTC before, and many times used an Escrow. Bringing it up is a sign of scamming here?
Fullbuster

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:34:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=524862 i told what i saw Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:06:19 PM

Why am I automatically accused of scamming if I haven't dealt before? I've been on various forums exchanging large sums of BTC before, and many times used an Escrow. Bringing it up is a sign of scamming here?

No, it's because of this, and the neg trust he left you:

I don't understand. I have no prior communication with you.

I highly doubt you had no communication with Tomatocage, he is not the type to leave neg trust for no reason, did you PM with him or not?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:00:08 AM

I never PMd him before, no. I don't know what "bringing the bullshit" entails, but he didn't respond to the PM I sent.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:05:38 AM

I never PMd him before, no. I don't know what "bringing the bullshit" entails, but he didn't respond to the PM I sent.

I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm talking about.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:17:36 AM

Conspiracy theory disproved, thank you kindly TC. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:21:46 AM

I'm pretty sure I don't? Elaborate here.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:25:29 AM

I'm pretty sure I don't? Elaborate here.

I told you that if you want to acquire BTC in a p2p transaction, your best option is to stay liquid. Have cash in hand ready to send to the seller in whatever form he/she prefers. Thus far you've chosen to ignore this and offered forms of payment that scammers use. Get it?

KaskusGeek

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:32:25 AM

Looking for 1.5 BTC, can pay a premium of +15%. Please PM or reply if interested. Urgent.

can you use escrow ?
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:35:06 AM

Just because scammers use Google Wallet/PayPal/any other reversible currency doesn't mean you should directly accuse me of it. I hate using Moneygram/Western Union and there's still a plenty large market for PayPal in itself. Unfortunately, my PayPal was permanently limited due to receiving too many F&F payments, so now I'm forced to use other processors. As I've stated in a PM to you, this isn't my first rodeo. Dealt $30,000 over the course of two months in 350 transactions on another forum before. Will gladly send you my Excel spreadsheet if you want proof of my numbers.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:35:22 AM

Unfortunately you have no prior reputation here and the sale of reversible payment methods (eg Google wallet) requires significant reputation. The reason for this is that so many scammers have had these kinds of payments reversed in the past, sometimes long after a deal was (apparently) successful. This has effectively ruined the ability to use these payment methods for pretty much everyone.

Even if you are not a scammer, your potential trading partners are going to think you are.
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:36:54 AM

can you use escrow ?
As stated before, I don't mind using Escrow.
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:38:24 AM

Unfortunately you have no prior reputation here and the sale of reversible payment methods (eg Google wallet) requires significant reputation. The reason for this is that so many scammers have had these kinds of payments reversed in the past, sometimes long after a deal was (apparently) successful. This has effectively ruined the ability to use these payment methods for pretty much everyone.

Even if you are not a scammer, your potential trading partners are going to think you are.
PayPal is just as bad, if not worse. Yet sellers don't seem to mind it as much here yet GW = automatic scammer.

Edit: there was also skepticism with PPMC, which I know for a fact isn't reversible.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:48:39 AM

PayPal is just as bad, if not worse. Yet sellers don't seem to mind it as much here yet GW = automatic scammer.

Edit: there was also skepticism with PPMC, which I know for a fact isn't reversible.
People would look at you the same way if you were to use PayPal. PayPal MyCash cards are reversible if you use a stolen credit card to purchase them or if you claim they were somehow stolen (exit.) and they are heavily associated with money laundering.

My advice to you is to withdraw to your bank account and then offer cash for Bitcoin. At the very least you will end up with more Bitcoin for your money.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:07:37 AM

Another issue is that you are likely going to encounter a lot of people who are either going to waste your time or will try to scam you. As I mentioned previously, most likely no one reputable is going to have any interest in trading with you because they assume there will be some kind of chargeback attempt in the future.

Assuming that you are acting honestly (which at this point is not something I would say - remember that I previously said that people are going to assume you are trying to scam with reversible payment methods), then are more realistic scenario is that you will end up spending a bunch of time getting nothing done with the possibility that you are tricked into sending money first to a scammer.
KaskusGeek

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:11:43 AM

can you use escrow ?
As stated before, I don't mind using Escrow.

ok im not interesting without escrow
morocco.man

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:21:23 AM

escrow is a must here
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: