Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Google Wallet [W] 1.5 BTC  (Read 853 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:07:37 AM

Another issue is that you are likely going to encounter a lot of people who are either going to waste your time or will try to scam you. As I mentioned previously, most likely no one reputable is going to have any interest in trading with you because they assume there will be some kind of chargeback attempt in the future.

Assuming that you are acting honestly (which at this point is not something I would say - remember that I previously said that people are going to assume you are trying to scam with reversible payment methods), then are more realistic scenario is that you will end up spending a bunch of time getting nothing done with the possibility that you are tricked into sending money first to a scammer.
KaskusGeek

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:11:43 AM

Looking for 1.5 BTC, can pay a premium of +15%. Please PM or reply if interested. Urgent.

can you use escrow ?
As stated before, I don't mind using Escrow.

ok im not interesting without escrow
morocco.man

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:21:23 AM

escrow is a must here
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: