Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPEC] SPEC - SCRYPT -/- CRYPTOWATCHER -/- DEDICATED SERVICE DEVELOPERS  (Read 29266 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 10:13:27 PM

Burn?  Should I buy now...or wait to see if it really happens?
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 12:58:12 PM

Thanks guys. We are ready to release a few things.

Im going on vacation Sept 1st to spend some much needed time with the family. Before then we plan to burn 300 million of the premine and release spectra.

Wink Matthias

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 01:36:57 PM

guys its been a while for some good news........................ my orders are getting accumulated and coins sitting in wallet are getting aged. hope you'll share some good news soon within this life of mine and those innocent puppies Wink

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:22:26 PM

scrypt difficulty 130....nice...
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:05:34 PM

Sure is quite here for a new coin  Shocked

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:13:16 AM

yes and this is not how to manage a successful coin.

I'M OUT

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:37:58 AM

I'M OUT

Ah ha I saw that dump, was probably you I spose, I don't think that's the right way to go about it, alot of people on cryptsy are holding it and they all know it will pump, it hasn't really yet, unless you need the BTC for other coins a big sell at 80 sats would fill eventually, But yeah think it's pretty clear now it's just a pump and dump coin, was done better than others recently, Go check out WBB if you wanna see how a real dev works, Also with the new exchange being launched by dev we wont have to deal with Mods using influence to get crap coins listed. Bye bye Trex and Crypt 

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:56:06 AM

thought I saw a post about burning some of the spec money supply ...going on three weeks ago.....was that a real thing or just posted to pump price?

Apparently they burned 300M coins

typically something like that is posted when its a done deal....also a burn address to confirm....so far haven't seen anything yet...so im not so sure.

It wasn't done

https://www.blockexperts.com/spec

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:04:50 AM

I'M OUT

Ah ha I saw that dump, was probably you I spose, I don't think that's the right way to go about it, alot of people on cryptsy are holding it and they all know it will pump, it hasn't really yet, unless you need the BTC for other coins a big sell at 80 sats would fill eventually, But yeah think it's pretty clear now it's just a pump and dump coin, was done better than others recently, Go check out WBB if you wanna see how a real dev works, Also with the new exchange being launched by dev we wont have to deal with Mods using influence to get crap coins listed. Bye bye Trex and Crypt 

"The right way?" no, you are right, the right way would havee been to READ befor BUY and to not trade when tired,
but ich acted  impulsiv and silly. If i would have done my homework by reseaching i would not have bought them, or at least not for 65 sat.
But if i know, what happens and why, then best is to take tthe loss and the lesson and don't waste time.
WBB: never heard about that  coin, but OP looks interesting I'll keep an eye on that. If you like Coins, that engage and grow
and have a team with  a developer and a marketer and even regular real-live-investors the you should give myproject a shot link is in my sig.

have fun and good luck everyone
if you bought low, it can still play out nicely
Matthias

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:52:59 PM

Nice fake trade volume, apparently about 18 million was bought at 22 sats, Total load of arse, Cant wait to dump into this coin,

gert63

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:52:50 PM

wallet also stuck,now for 6 days on block 12256.
2,046,695.54156852 spec now on cryptsy,i think i dump them.

many free pnd altcoins and more faucets.   https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=238453
SpecDevelopment (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 12:23:52 PM

CryptoWatcher is now commencing with Beta testing in which we will test the system, fix any bugs found and add new features to finish off the list.

More info on public beta will be posted as we near the final tests and any bug fixes that may or may not pop up.

-Spec Development Team
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:29:29 PM

The back link provided after a failed login doesn't work.  links to null.

Glad to see this is progressing.  Ive fired my SPEC wallet back up and have set some asics to the chain.

surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:37:01 PM

We were going back and forth 9n cryptsy for the advertising.   Best of luck, bought a few spec more.  Looking forward to seeing crypto watcher

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:02:27 AM

If Crypto watcher ever comes into existence, atm it's just a few screen shots of meaningless graphic,
Price is being hammered down to where it belongs despite all the fake volume been cooked on Craptsy
And still nothing of the burn of 300 mil coins, which leaves a massive premine still out there...

buy at your own risk

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:16:01 PM

Might I suggest moving to a PoW/PoS system?  Currently block confirmations are taking about a day or two at the current difficulty because someone with a rental keeps jumping on and jacking the diff up, forcing us who are consistently mining to bring it back to normal.  A Pow/PoS system would help rectify this problem by keeping the blockchain moving.

Ive been following this project since it was ANN'd and I think it has real promise if everything is delivered.  It could potentially hurt the block chain and cause it to grind to a halt if the difficulty was to rise too much because of multipools and such.  This is the same problem Bitmark came across and failed to rectify in time.

SPEC still has a chance to not make the same mistakes Bitmark did.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:21:46 PM

Might I suggest moving to a PoW/PoS system?  Currently block confirmations are taking about a day or two at the current difficulty because someone with a rental keeps jumping on and jacking the diff up, forcing us who are consistently mining to bring it back to normal.  A Pow/PoS system would help rectify this problem by keeping the blockchain moving.

Ive been following this project since it was ANN'd and I think it has real promise if everything is delivered.  It could potentially hurt the block chain and cause it to grind to a halt if the difficulty was to rise too much because of multipools and such.  This is the same problem Bitmark came across and failed to rectify in time.

I completely agree with the statement above. Few of us have also posted and suggested PoS option as well.  In the long run it will definitely benefit the coin with the technical and market value side of things, in short make it more stable.

Hope PoS is considered.

Good luck.

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:23:24 PM

It sure took awhile to confirm the ones I mined Then I seen the skewed code.I wont be installing this wallet.No more code injection for me.Better safe than sorry.I know you all say false positive but hackers have learned how to utilize this code for their own nefarious purposes.There are plenty of wallets out there that do not give positives at all and even some of these can be risky.I could run sandboxed or on VMware but why bother?Plenty of other safe crypto out there.Everytime I install wallets like these something happens if I dont run on VMware or in sandbox its just not worth it.Anyhoo good luck.

Ive been running the wallet for months.  If it was infected something would of happened by now.

locohammerhead

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:25:04 PM

I completely agree with the statement above. Few of us have also posted and suggested PoS option as well.  In the long run it will definitely benefit the coin with the technical and market value side of things, in short make it more stable.

Hope PoS is considered.

Good luck.

I also like the idea of using a different diff retarget like KGW.  Other have noticed a HUGE jump in diff after 4 blocks are pretty much instamined.  So PoW/PoS with KGW rediff and the coin would be great.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:36:41 PM

Hope PoS is considered.

Good luck.

I also like the idea of using a different diff retarget like KGW.  Other have noticed a HUGE jump in diff after 4 blocks are pretty much instamined.  So PoW/PoS with KGW rediff and the coin would be great.

Should also have a max weight. We don't want fookers opening their wallets once every blue moon just to collect massive stakes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: