Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:28:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SCAM] Officially Announcing BITTREX Sucks  (Read 3663 times)
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:20:40 AM

I think this bittrex thread is pretty stupid but I figured I would take a peak.  Yes it is common for coins to take a while for them to mature during a pump.  You are not the only one sending your coins in for that pump.  Bittrex is what it is.  They are in it to make money like everyone else.  I tend to like using them more than most other exchanges.  Excuse the shout but USE ANOTHER EXCHANGE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!!  They serve their purpose.  I do not like everything that goes down there but a lot goes down everywhere.  You would be better off putting some of the blame on the so called "devs".  They are the problem with all of these new alts coming out.  THEY SUCK not so much bittrex!!!  Much respect to the REAL Devs!!!  Anyway, continue your bittrex sucks and is a scam bitch party if you want.  I just wanted to add my experienced opinion into the mix.  Have a good one people!!!!

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:48:02 AM

No crime has been committed.. Are you not smart enough to understand that?

In this case I was just talking in comparisons.

Talking about crime... it is, if people are scammed
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:07:09 PM

I think this bittrex thread is pretty stupid but I figured I would take a peak.  Yes it is common for coins to take a while for them to mature during a pump.  You are not the only one sending your coins in for that pump.  Bittrex is what it is.  They are in it to make money like everyone else.  I tend to like using them more than most other exchanges.  Excuse the shout but USE ANOTHER EXCHANGE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!!  They serve their purpose.  I do not like everything that goes down there but a lot goes down everywhere.  You would be better off putting some of the blame on the so called "devs".  They are the problem with all of these new alts coming out.  THEY SUCK not so much bittrex!!!  Much respect to the REAL Devs!!!  Anyway, continue your bittrex sucks and is a scam bitch party if you want.  I just wanted to add my experienced opinion into the mix.  Have a good one people!!!!

Apparently you don't care that Bittrex lists scams in a few moments and delists good coins in a few moments too. The problem is, scams puts a shadow on legitimate part of crypto.

You are just shortsighted soul, which don't want to trade and profit on regular basis, but believe that just scams, pumpdumps are real source to earn money. Shame!
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:31:06 PM

I think this bittrex thread is pretty stupid but I figured I would take a peak.  Yes it is common for coins to take a while for them to mature during a pump.  You are not the only one sending your coins in for that pump.  Bittrex is what it is.  They are in it to make money like everyone else.  I tend to like using them more than most other exchanges.  Excuse the shout but USE ANOTHER EXCHANGE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!!  They serve their purpose.  I do not like everything that goes down there but a lot goes down everywhere.  You would be better off putting some of the blame on the so called "devs".  They are the problem with all of these new alts coming out.  THEY SUCK not so much bittrex!!!  Much respect to the REAL Devs!!!  Anyway, continue your bittrex sucks and is a scam bitch party if you want.  I just wanted to add my experienced opinion into the mix.  Have a good one people!!!!

Apparently you don't care that Bittrex lists scams in a few moments and delists good coins in a few moments too. The problem is, scams puts a shadow on legitimate part of crypto.

You are just shortsighted soul, which don't want to trade and profit on regular basis, but believe that just scams, pumpdumps are real source to earn money. Shame!

Look boy!  I have forgotten more about btc and alt than you will ever know.  Shortsighted???  I think not.  Learn boy and quit sucking your thumb.  I understand totally what you are talking about but if you know this then do some research before just buying in to something.  Anyone that has been around long enough has been ripped more than once I assure you.  It happens.  Learn, get up and try something else that looks good or stop with crypto.  Yes I care about crypto!!!  I have a hell of a lot invested in it!!  You are saying that I just want pump and dumps to earn money and SHAME?Huh?  YOU were the one trying to get your coins in during a pump!!  Why was that boy?Huh  I merely answered your question.  As I stated before.  These wanna be "devs" are the problem with people getting ripped.  If they want to be a dev then they should get with a REAL dev and find out how it is done.  Others don't care and just want to steal your btc and run even if the coin works or not.  Maybe Bittrex is starting to pull them when they get complaints.  Bittrex is not perfect by any means but no part of crypto is.  If these bad "devs" would stop putting out bad coins that do not work then they would not even BE on Bittrex or any other exchange.  Quit making uninformed comments and try to see what others are saying.  You just want to suck your thumb and have everyone agree with you.  Learn PLEASE.  Then you can have a part in making crypto better.

You might want to be careful about calling Bittrex a SCAM.  That is libelous!!  More lack of thinking before posting on your part???  Geez....some people!!

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:37:37 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 12:48:00 PM by BanzaiBTC

Staff:

Of course, someone had to do this Wink
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:44:24 PM

LOL!!!  Pretty funny I must admit.  You might want to think about something if you even ARE one of the wanna be "devs" ripping people.  What comes around always goes around and you will end up paying a lot more than you stole.  You might not pay in btc but in other areas of your life.  Surely you can understand that one.  Stupid clown!!

A goat???  That is a dog Mr Intelligence.  LMMFAO POTFLMAO!!!  Another one lol.

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:47:30 PM

Bittrex admitted to listing coins where the Dev holds the majority or could be scammy.. this was revealed during a recent interview and discussion about Margin Trading... can't remember the link or show but it exists...Ill be more than  Grin to share the link. Searchin!!!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:52:50 PM

I officially announce that BITTREX is a joke.

Feel free to announce why you think BITTREX is a scam.

I officially announce you talk crap, bittrex is the best altcoin exchange. But... If you feel they are different then create a scam accusation and follow these simple rules to "actually prove" they are a scam. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.msg2774678#msg2774678 Thank you.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:53:13 PM

I think this bittrex thread is pretty stupid but I figured I would take a peak.  Yes it is common for coins to take a while for them to mature during a pump.  You are not the only one sending your coins in for that pump.  Bittrex is what it is.  They are in it to make money like everyone else.  I tend to like using them more than most other exchanges.  Excuse the shout but USE ANOTHER EXCHANGE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!!  They serve their purpose.  I do not like everything that goes down there but a lot goes down everywhere.  You would be better off putting some of the blame on the so called "devs".  They are the problem with all of these new alts coming out.  THEY SUCK not so much bittrex!!!  Much respect to the REAL Devs!!!  Anyway, continue your bittrex sucks and is a scam bitch party if you want.  I just wanted to add my experienced opinion into the mix.  Have a good one people!!!!

Look boy!  I have forgotten more about btc and alt than you will ever know.  Shortsighted???  I think not.  Learn boy and quit sucking your thumb.  I understand totally what you are talking about but if you know this then do some research before just buying in to something.  Anyone that has been around long enough has been ripped more than once I assure you.  It happens.  Learn, get up and try something else that looks good or stop with crypto.  Yes I care about crypto!!!  I have a hell of a lot invested in it!!  You are saying that I just want pump and dumps to earn money and SHAME?Huh?  YOU were the one trying to get your coins in during a pump!!  Why was that boy?Huh  I merely answered your question.  As I stated before.  These wanna be "devs" are the problem with people getting ripped.  If they want to be a dev then they should get with a REAL dev and find out how it is done.  Others don't care and just want to steal your btc and run even if the coin works or not.  Maybe Bittrex is starting to pull them when they get complaints.  Bittrex is not perfect by any means but no part of crypto is.  If these bad "devs" would stop putting out bad coins that do not work then they would not even BE on Bittrex or any other exchange.  Quit making uninformed comments and try to see what others are saying.  You just want to suck your thumb and have everyone agree with you.  Learn PLEASE.  Then you can have a part in making crypto better.

You might want to be careful about calling Bittrex a SCAM.  That is libelous!!  More lack of thinking before posting on your part???  Geez....some people!!

I was one to get coins during pump? What are you smoking? I didn't even had a single recent scam coin
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:57:03 PM

Bittrex admitted to listing coins where the Dev holds the majority or could be scammy.. this was revealed during a recent interview and discussion about Margin Trading... can't remember the link or show but it exists...Ill be more than  Grin to share the link. Searchin!!!

ahhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUwNZptBmnA

listen to the whole thing.. but specifically listen from 16:00 forward.

B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:58:29 PM

I officially announce you talk crap, bittrex is the best altcoin exchange. But... If you feel they are different then create a scam accusation and follow these simple rules to "actually prove" they are a scam. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.msg2774678#msg2774678 Thank you.

Far from the best!
Maybe the best for Pump and Dumps!

Ohhh wait until it hits trex!!! MOOON!!
how many times have we heard this?
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:07:01 PM

Far from the best!

Ok sweetcheeks, It is the best coming from "me" someone that has had 100- 1000's of bitcoin go threw there and never not even a single fuck up has happened, all my funds still belong to me and not a single loss.

Enlighten me to the best altcoin exchange then please?

What are you talking about mooon, you might hear it a lot because that is what you want to hear lol I just look at my account balance Wink

Anyway toodles keep waiting for your next pump to arrive at late..

B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:16:05 PM

Far from the best!

Ok sweetcheeks, It is the best coming from "me" someone that has had 100- 1000's of bitcoin go threw there and never not even a single fuck up has happened, all my funds still belong to me and not a single loss.

Enlighten me to the best altcoin exchange then please?

What are you talking about mooon, you might hear it a lot because that is what you want to hear lol I just look at my account balance Wink

Anyway toodles keep waiting for your next pump to arrive at late..

First off... are you a girl, guy or sissy boy... you sound like a sissy boy!
Second.. you stated its the best... Your in it for quick profits,  be happy and humble your ass!
Third.. if this altcoin game really had some gangsters in it you fuck nuts that sit behind your computers for the majority of your life would get slapped around hard.
Little bitch ass confident fucks that only have it because some crapcoin dev and a crapcoin exchange is giving opportunity to fuck nut idiots that make statements like yours.

From what i can see, Bittrex does not care about Ethics or Regulation.. If they did, they would need to delist the majority of their shit.
Notice, the big player coins that make news headlines have no volume on trex.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:17:35 PM

Okay seriously close this stupid thread mate.  We get it a lot of people got fucked on DIBS but anyone who actually bought into that OBVIOUS SCAM when it started pumping and got stuck holding by buying at the top deserves to lose their BTC because they are shitty traders!! It was the most clear as day pump and dump scam and the fact that people chased that shit right up to 0.05 a coin is fucking ridiculous!! As for Bittrex maybe they shouldn't have listed that coin but they can do whatever they want it's their exchange!! As for Bittrex in general it is pretty much the only exchange I feel safe leaving my coins on without worrying that they are going to go missing or get stolen which says a lot for exchanges lately!!! But to start a boo hoo thread because you lost BTC on a pump and dump coin is no one's fault but the idiots who pressed the buy button and decided to chase the ridiculous PUMP hoping to cash in BIG!! You people have no one to blame but your own GREEDY selves!! And honestly if there are still traders here who can't tell when a coin is a scam then I'm sorry but those people should find a different hobby!! Or don't be so damn greedy hoping to SCORE BIG on a coin!! Because I hate to break it to you people but when a coin gets launched and goes 1000% or more immediately it's clearly a FUCKING SCAM!! These are Altcoins which generally are nothing more than ways to make more BTC!! But don't blame an exchange which so many people trust to trade at because you lost money on a coin that "YOU" decided to be an idiot and invest in!! Own up to your TRADES people!! Cheers and please close and lock this thread because no one cares that you lost your BTC okay.  I'll admit it's a really shitty feeling and we've all had it happen to us at least once in our trading careers but this thread is stupid and pointless!! Sorry for ranting Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:22:10 PM

Okay seriously close this stupid thread mate.  We get it a lot of people got fucked on DIBS but anyone who actually bought into that OBVIOUS SCAM when it started pumping and got stuck holding by buying at the top deserves to lose their BTC because they are shitty traders!! It was the most clear as day pump and dump scam and the fact that people chased that shit right up to 0.05 a coin is fucking ridiculous!! As for Bittrex maybe they shouldn't have listed that coin but they can do whatever they want it's their exchange!! As for Bittrex in general it is pretty much the only exchange I feel safe leaving my coins on without worrying that they are going to go missing or get stolen which says a lot for exchanges lately!!! But to start a boo hoo thread because you lost BTC on a pump and dump coin is no one's fault but the idiots who pressed the buy button and decided to chase the ridiculous PUMP hoping to cash in BIG!! You people have no one to blame but your own GREEDY selves!! And honestly if there are still traders here who can't tell when a coin is a scam then I'm sorry but those people should find a different hobby!! Or don't be so damn greedy hoping to SCORE BIG on a coin!! Because I hate to break it to you people but when a coin gets launched and goes 1000% or more immediately it's clearly a FUCKING SCAM!! These are Altcoins which generally are nothing more than ways to make more BTC!! But don't blame an exchange which so many people trust to trade at because you lost money on a coin that "YOU" decided to be an idiot and invest in!! Own up to your TRADES people!! Cheers and please close and lock this thread because no one cares that you lost your BTC okay.  I'll admit it's a really shitty feeling and we've all had it happen to us at least once in our trading careers but this thread is stupid and pointless!! Sorry for ranting Cheesy Cheers

Yes please close this thread.. i will just endup getting more angry and rant a bit more! Cheesy
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:37:03 PM

seems sometimes i send in coins during a pump it takes 50 mins to confirm.
they require 6 confirmations, the tx in question had 45+ by the time i went to their IRC channel to complain
they decided to publicly deny my claim, it had updated 10-15 seconds after (coincidence multiple times? i doubht it)
by this time, the coin value had rapidly decreased

seems obvious to me what is happening here... am i the only one?

I was wrong sorry.  It was not you who said that.  I will admit if I am wrong.

The possibility of being a scam does not make it one though.  Other exchanges do similar things.  I can't believe I am defending bittrex and some of the alleged things that go on over there might come into question but making claims like this and starting a thread like this is not to BRIGHT.  Pardon the pun.

I agree.  Close the thread

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:46:20 PM

Crypto is about freedom of choice. Not about self-important assclowns dictating your actions. No thanks. If you want total control try a bank instead.

Agree.
You are free to play the Vegas scams that rex is fronting.

And fartbags is free to call it as it is a joke.  
Rex has great potential it just needs to clean up it's act.
They are quickly becoming the ccex or what ever the russian shitcoin ico platform is.

List only ico coins that pass basic common sense check list.
Under write that shit rex ... guarantee at least a par value.

PS ... Crypatsy is quickly becoming a blackhole too.  Not so much listing Ninja P&D, but failing to unlock dozens of working coins, yet they can't seem to take 5 mins to update config files or reboot.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
HammyCoin

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:18:09 PM

the capacity crypto traders have for blaming other people for their stupid mistakes is astonishing. their ability to do it while simulataneously hyping up free markets and trash talking regulated currencies is especially comical
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:18:22 PM

Crypto is about freedom of choice. Not about self-important assclowns dictating your actions. No thanks. If you want total control try a bank instead.

Agree.
You are free to play the Vegas scams that rex is fronting.

And fartbags is free to call it as it is a joke.  
Rex has great potential it just needs to clean up it's act.
They are quickly becoming the ccex or what ever the russian shitcoin ico platform is.

List only ico coins that pass basic common sense check list.
Under write that shit rex ... guarantee at least a par value.

PS ... Crypatsy is quickly becoming a blackhole too.  Not so much listing Ninja P&D, but failing to unlock dozens of working coins, yet they can't seem to take 5 mins to update config files or reboot.

Wise words. Bittrex is great as platform, but they have to change their list/delist rules. Every business needs good reputation, that's what Bittrex should follow. And I think thread author wanted to message exactly this. Why mimic C-Cex?! The answer- profit from scams ensured high trade volume.
HammyCoin

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:25:18 PM

Wise words. Bittrex is great as platform, but they have to change their list/delist rules. Every business needs good reputation, that's what Bittrex should follow. And I think thread author wanted to message exactly this. Why mimic C-Cex?! The answer- profit from scams ensured high trade volume.

no, thats the message YOU want to communicate. the original author penned an incoherent and logically stupid rant that led off with this gem of modern english: "Officially Announcing BITTREX Sucks"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: