Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where buy bitcoin without verification ?  (Read 4105 times)
spider11 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:01:15 PM

hello,

I would like to buy bitcoins in a site that accepts credit card payments without verification, because I'm tired of sending my selfies with the ID card and bank card to deny me the picture because it is fuzzy or for another reason.

thanks.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:01:45 PM

what i'm using with no verification, which mean with no id or bills proof or other thing like that, but your name and address only, name can not be fake, because it is attached yo your bank account

kraken and coinimal, i don't remember if bitfinex has a no verification up to 500 usd per day
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:59:33 PM

Check out btc-e, they have a few methods that do not require verification, I believe.

Also Localbitcoins.com, you can meet a seller in person, use it at your own risk.

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:13:18 AM

Check out btc-e, they have a few methods that do not require verification, I believe.

Also Localbitcoins.com, you can meet a seller in person, use it at your own risk.

There is a few money exchanges where you could buy btc-e codes and bitcoin at the same time no verification needed https://www.xmlgold.eu/ i have used it a few times to buy btc with perfect money balance.

spider11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:21:14 AM

i want to buy just a 1 btc.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:30:47 AM

your best option is probably to buy bitcoins using localbitcoins, if you're comfortable meeting ppl in person.

spider11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:04:20 AM

there are no person in my country who sell a bitcoin in localbitcoins.com, i want to buy it by my credit card.

thanks.
sun64986161

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

In God Im Trust

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:10:29 AM

there are no person in my country who sell a bitcoin in localbitcoins.com, i want to buy it by my credit card.

thanks.

where you live Huh
bitcoin is have big market and more country accept it Wink
ceck in here http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/?markets=all#markets

fuck bit-x
expert-lister

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:33:34 AM

Simple and easy way to buy/sell btc with high volume is btc-e.com, of course if you want to be anonymous.

Liberty...
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 01:44:55 PM

This would be the best way OP, another way would be if you find a trader here on the forum which accepts WU/MG as payment methods, but you'd still be required to give your credentials to WU/MG to send the money. Just make sure to use an escrow if you decide to trade on the forum.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
spider11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:18:31 PM

but the btc-e website does not offer credit card payment
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:32:21 PM

coinimal, try it, they do not hold your bitcoin, the conversion is automatic, from the time you decide to send them to your bank account, with should be attached to your credit card

they have a minimal 500 usd, and under that value they do not require any ID
spider11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:46:24 PM

coinimal is not available in my country ( MOROCCO)  Undecided
Sambu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:45:20 PM

Either LBC or VirWox is fairly anonymous....just need to use your card or paypal

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:47:19 AM

btc-e accepts credit cards payments provided your name and address is similar to the details of the credit cards, also and very important is the issue of ip address, if your credit card is from USA and your ip is showing Morocco, then the transaction will not go through but I think there is a limit to what you can transact per day using credit cards without verifications. 

TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:54:24 AM

btc-e accepts credit cards payments provided your name and address is similar to the details of the credit cards, also and very important is the issue of ip address, if your credit card is from USA and your ip is showing Morocco, then the transaction will not go through but I think there is a limit to what you can transact per day using credit cards without verifications. 

if he request a payments where his name need to be connected to his credit card, it may look like a verification required, and he said he want something without verification, the best thing he can do is using localbitcoin for an online transaction or mett someone in real life. You can also try this, http://www.100bit.co.in/, they work like localbitcoin but without verification, the downside is only their volume

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:02:46 PM

i also think localbitcoins is your best possible choise Smiley. virwox fees are high...

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:31:48 AM

Localbitcoin available for Morocco right.
Ever try yacuna? They launches no verify for buy bitcoin.
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:34:43 AM

BTC-e is indeed a nice option, however some of the methods that don't require authentication on the BTC-e side, require it on the other side, the payment processor. I though I could simply open an OKPay account, send some funds there with wire transfer and then use that to buy Bitcoins. Turns out it wasn't that simple, OKPay also needs verification if you want to deposit from any other source than bitcoin.

Try asking around the forums, maybe somebody lives in your area and is willing to sell of some coins. Also, you can make a search and see if there are any Bitcoin ATMs near your place.
titulng

Activity: 484

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:01:18 AM

if you are willing to accept the high fees, such as that website are everywhere

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██