Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC  (Read 63243 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

Hi Sebastian, have sent you a PM and put the buyer together in the recipient list. Thanks!

Yes, thank you for your request, let me know what you think by pm then.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ark02

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:45:31 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2020, 08:29:18 AM by ark02

Attention: If someone contacts you from "my" email address, please ALWAYS check back with me by pm or send a clean email to me asking for confirmation. There are cases of scammers spoofing my email address. Please take care.

Im an escrow for the community since may 2013 now, im a member since june 2011. I already escrowed more than 8150BTC since may 2013. Some addresses where i was trusted with many users coins are:

1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
1GFEJMUeeAWcsvhnTXmGyf5NdKaqfymbou
15azZjXZokui1cXkcP4XdryL9sXYi1rkqY
14UhVi5QWwvhA1QUNYp2uVapRoPaTyzoBJ
1AXSThtCPviP4zXmoxXZmFUd27HkPL9Xty
1Aq1Kt6LBPgXxzq86DPwoZHAM83iAKb9H3

These addresses alone held over 4800BTC, worth $120 each at that time, which were over half a million USD. I was honest and did not run with that money. I think thats a good indicator as to what character i have. Wink

Additionally i had hundred of seller buyer deals worth over 3350BTC as of 2015-06-27. (I counted only trades >1BTC and only the full bitcoins.). I can proof this amount to staff too. I wont post the addresses publicly since traders might not want to be public. But i can sign every Bitcoin Escrow Address and proof these amounts.

In total thats >8150BTC, which would be worth 1 Million USD. In fact it would be way more because the bitcoin price was way higher than 122USD for a long time. (122$ would only be the bitcoin price needed to reach 1 Mio USD value)

Im still the same owner of this account of course. I can proove it by signing a message to each of the addresses above. I will do so here for the first address 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA, you can see i posted the address here on 2013-05-11: Link

I will encode the forum post message, where i posted that address, so that it cant be changed anymore.

Code:
SebastianJu Escrow 2015-06-27

Text Forumpost:

I created a new Sendingaddress for batch 2 at 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA so that its easier to see how many bitcoins are collected for batch 2 already. I will reroute the transactions that go to the old address to the new address.

The new address is in a new wallet, that exists only for the group buy. So this wallet only has to be opened again when the batch 2 has to be bought.
Code:
Code:
G81O8B571ccIktniCqaFa7pTZVRqblX0gb0pQHlDrPy20x8gPUqRQyaToFJh/lPAmNOAOtyqOIooU1l9SLsabFM=

Fees:

Just ask me please. For tips see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code in my avatar picture. Wink

What can i escrow:

I can handle personal trades with me holding Bitcoins. I will hold altcoins when its not too hard to hold them in escrow.

I only take bitcointalk forum accounts into escrow whose risked amount are at least $50 per account. Otherwise the risk i can help avoiding and the amount of time i have to implement are in no sane proportion.

I might take other accounts or things into escrow when its possible to secure them.

I can be escrow for ICO's, IPO's and Groupbuys.

Ask me for other things here in thread or by pm.

How to start:

Contact me by pm or in this thread. Ill get back to you and ask you for the details or send you the escrow deal details directly, when i know the business partner.

Never send to an address that was quoted by someone who claims i sent it to him. I will always send the escrow addresses directly to both parties. If youre unsure if the one writing you is really me then ask me to sign a message with one of the above posted addresses. That will prove that i still own this account.

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify and click on Bitcoin-QT. Then you can proove fast if the signature is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the seller.

Why?

Lets give scammers zero chances... Wink

are you available to escrow some rather large transactions?

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

Attention: If someone contacts you from "my" email address, please ALWAYS check back with me by pm or send a clean email to me asking for confirmation. There are cases of scammers spoofing my email address. Please take care.

Im an escrow for the community since may 2013 now, im a member since june 2011. I already escrowed more than 8150BTC since may 2013. Some addresses where i was trusted with many users coins are:

1GFEJMUeeAWcsvhnTXmGyf5NdKaqfymbou
15azZjXZokui1cXkcP4XdryL9sXYi1rkqY
14UhVi5QWwvhA1QUNYp2uVapRoPaTyzoBJ
1AXSThtCPviP4zXmoxXZmFUd27HkPL9Xty
1Aq1Kt6LBPgXxzq86DPwoZHAM83iAKb9H3

These addresses alone held over 4800BTC, worth $120 each at that time, which were over half a million USD. I was honest and did not run with that money. I think thats a good indicator as to what character i have. Wink

Additionally i had hundred of seller buyer deals worth over 3350BTC as of 2015-06-27. (I counted only trades >1BTC and only the full bitcoins.). I can proof this amount to staff too. I wont post the addresses publicly since traders might not want to be public. But i can sign every Bitcoin Escrow Address and proof these amounts.

In total thats >8150BTC, which would be worth 1 Million USD. In fact it would be way more because the bitcoin price was way higher than 122USD for a long time. (122$ would only be the bitcoin price needed to reach 1 Mio USD value)

Im still the same owner of this account of course. I can proove it by signing a message to each of the addresses above. I will do so here for the first address 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA, you can see i posted the address here on 2013-05-11: Link

I will encode the forum post message, where i posted that address, so that it cant be changed anymore.

Code:
SebastianJu Escrow 2015-06-27

Text Forumpost:

I created a new Sendingaddress for batch 2 at 1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA so that its easier to see how many bitcoins are collected for batch 2 already. I will reroute the transactions that go to the old address to the new address.

The new address is in a new wallet, that exists only for the group buy. So this wallet only has to be opened again when the batch 2 has to be bought.
Code:
Code:
G81O8B571ccIktniCqaFa7pTZVRqblX0gb0pQHlDrPy20x8gPUqRQyaToFJh/lPAmNOAOtyqOIooU1l9SLsabFM=

Fees:

Just ask me please. For tips see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code in my avatar picture. Wink

What can i escrow:

I can handle personal trades with me holding Bitcoins. I will hold altcoins when its not too hard to hold them in escrow.

I only take bitcointalk forum accounts into escrow whose risked amount are at least $50 per account. Otherwise the risk i can help avoiding and the amount of time i have to implement are in no sane proportion.

I might take other accounts or things into escrow when its possible to secure them.

I can be escrow for ICO's, IPO's and Groupbuys.

Ask me for other things here in thread or by pm.

How to start:

Contact me by pm or in this thread. Ill get back to you and ask you for the details or send you the escrow deal details directly, when i know the business partner.

Never send to an address that was quoted by someone who claims i sent it to him. I will always send the escrow addresses directly to both parties. If youre unsure if the one writing you is really me then ask me to sign a message with one of the above posted addresses. That will prove that i still own this account.

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify and click on Bitcoin-QT. Then you can proove fast if the signature is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the seller.

Why?

Lets give scammers zero chances... Wink

are you available to escrow some rather large transactions?

Best,
Amir

Sure, hit me up by pm. It's the safest and best way. After that I can send you an invite to my slack channel when you provided your email address to me by pm.

kebabsvarv1

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

Hi Sebastian,
I would like to use a escrow service to purchase a product from another user by paying with btc. Would you be able to help us? Do you have any other way to contact you since my PM function is very limited as a new user.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

Hi Sebastian,
I would like to use a escrow service to purchase a product from another user by paying with btc. Would you be able to help us? Do you have any other way to contact you since my PM function is very limited as a new user.

You can provide me with as much info as possible via pm. I can write you what I need from you then. Also I can invite you to my slack channel if you send me your email address. However details need to be provided through forum pm at the end. It's safer for proof purposes.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

Hi Sebastian,

You can provide me with as much info as possible via pm. I can write you what I need from you then. Also I can invite you to my slack channel if you send me your email address. However details need to be provided through forum pm at the end. It's safer for proof purposes.
Hi Sebastian,
I would like to use you a escrow service, i write you PM and send you email for invite to you Slack channel.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Hi,

Can you kindly help me with escrow service? Thanks
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Hi,

Can you kindly help me with escrow service? Thanks

You can reached sebastian over PM mate,this great man will surely reply whenever hes online.
And i assured you that hes reliable enough to provide an escrow for you..

Hi Sebastian,

There I highlighted what Seb says
weby.nobody

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

I did PM, waiting for an answer !
anjankumar

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

hi , you only do escrow for members of this forum or private as well ?
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

hi , you only do escrow for members of this forum or private as well ?

Normally it's handled over the forum, however if the escrow is interesting I might consider different ways. We can handle it through my slack channel as well if you pm me your email address. The other involved party needs to do the same of course.

nomadcrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:03:57 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 05:52:52 PM by nomadcrypto

I am still waiting for you to release this escrow:

Please release escrow

You came online yesterday and responded to a message without releasing the escrow. Since the coin hasn't moved I am only moderately concerned. At this point I'm assuming you are busy with real life but tomorrow I will be posting a scam accusation if the coin is still held. I will gladly remove this post once coins are released.

The escrow still has not been released. Total of 50+ hours since the buyer said to release. The scam accusation thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4407062.0

I would strongly avoid using this escrow until this is made right. Even after that apparently you never know when he is going to flake for a few days

edit
The escrow was finally released roughly 60 hours after the buyer said to release. The total amount escrowed was $175USD in btc and the escrow fee was $60USD. For that I would expect fast responses. Overall I am very unhappy with my experince using him as an escrow. I will never use his services again.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE CONTRACT HE SENDS. HIS FEES ARE EXTREMELY HIGH FOR THE EXTREMELY SLOW RESPONSE TIMES
sellinglbcforcash

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Hi Sebastian,

Would you escrow a localbitcoins account?

if so, would you be able to invite me to your channel so that we can arrange an escrow? sellinglbcforcash@gmail.com

Regards,
coolionn0
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

Hi Sebastian, we are waiting for an escrow from you if you have time. Send me PM thanks.
BAMblue54

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

Would like to inquire about your escrow service. Please PM me and advise of a potential messaging app account like Telegram if you have one. I think you might be an ideal fit for a transaction coming up that I'm brokering.
Thanks,
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

Hi, i also need your escrow service, please pm me.

ioizisupport

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

i send you messenge, please check. thank you
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

For how many years have you been escrowing for Bitcointalk account sales? will you keep the identity of your clients confidential at all times or will you give out the information if asked by a DT member? do you know that the community frowns account sales yet you have done it for years just to get your fee?
Are you going to stop acting as escrow for account deals or are you going to continue doing this for a fee? I'm not surprised to see nobody is questioning what you are doing because they're afraid of your sponsor OgNasty. I consider both of you untrustworthy and not fit to act as escrow for anything because you both have been on this business of receiving and sending positive trust for each other while doing account sale escrowing with no issue.

No matter how you put it, SebastianJu has escrowed for account sales for years while some people have dedicated their time on fighting against account sales of Bitcointalk. I'd also like to ask from people who have used this escrow for buying or selling Bitcointalk accounts to come forward with information and post their evidence on reputation board. there is also a thread in there about this scandal. read and learn how to properly report such activity.

🖤😏
47ghD6744

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

Hey I am interested in doing an escrow worth around $700 in bitcoin.

SebastianJu please email me at 30nbx7@secmail.pro
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

Hey I am interested in doing an escrow worth around $700 in bitcoin.

SebastianJu please email me at 30nbx7@secmail.pro

I sent you an invite to my slack channel, otherwise please contact me via pm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: