Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC  (Read 63246 times)
EurGold

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://eurgold.eu

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 03:15:09 PM

Really great service, really fast, will definitely use again, 0.41 btc escrowed successfully!

Thanks Sebastian!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Romanko

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:46:24 PM

Great Free Legendary Escrow service by SebastianJu.
Only best recommendations.
Escrowed over 8150 BTC what is over 2 000 000 USD)) fantastic!!!
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 01:07:25 PM

Thank you guys. I appreciate getting all this positive feedback. Smiley

Let me know when you need my services again...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Insekt

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:03:28 PM

Nice and really fast Service. He escrowed 5,72BTC.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:25:22 AM

SebastianJu is a reliable, friendly and professional guy to deal with. recommended without any restrictions!  Smiley

for more details on the the deal he escrowed, check his trust page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18640

carlosmnk

Activity: 572
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:02:58 AM

Another good deal with SebastianJu, thanks for your escrow job. See you son!

( The deal was by 3.516 Btc with Tupsu, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=858962.0 )

Played with: USB RedFury - BlackArrows Prospero X1/X3 - Butterfly Monarch- Spondoolies SP20E - Avalon 6 - Antminer U3/S3/S3+/C1/S5/S7 Batches 3-7-8 - Sfards SF100 - Innosilicon A2 Terminator - Alcheminer 96/256 - KNC Titan - Etherum Rigs
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:53:15 AM

we used SebastianJu as Escrow and it was very professional and always very responsible.
we will use it again whenever we need.

tip send Smiley

thanks

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:00:21 PM

Used SebastianJu for a small escrow, Was responsive and professional and the everything was smooth. Thanks for helping us out!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 06:01:58 PM

Thanks a lot for all the nice feedback!

I have an announcement to make. Lately the amount of time i have to put into escrow is pretty high. And it seems this time flows all in escrow deals related to bitcointalk forum accounts. Either account sales or me taking accounts into escrow. It simply is very time consuming to explain the safety related things to the buyer, to explain what is everything and to explain everything related to signatures. On top all the checks an escrow should do to ensure an account is safe.

The amount of time i use for that became simply too high lately. And the risk buyers and sellers avoid for accounts are relatively thin. The accounts aren't worth much. So it's not much value i can provide but a lot of time goes down with that.

So from now on i will drop escrowing accounts. The same goes for my account selling service. I will make an announcement for that in the matching subforum too.

I still will do some accounts where i promised to do so for some other reason but generally i would like to not take account related escrows anymore now. Smiley

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:37:48 PM

Won't you open exception for account trades with high value? A legendary account or hero+ with positive trust may go for more than 1 BTC, same with VIP and donator accounts, or bulk trade of accounts

I think set a minimum value for the trade would be more suitable
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 12:01:37 PM

Won't you open exception for account trades with high value? A legendary account or hero+ with positive trust may go for more than 1 BTC, same with VIP and donator accounts, or bulk trade of accounts

I think set a minimum value for the trade would be more suitable

Yes, i can do that. Maybe ask me and i will consider it. Though till now i had no such big value account transfers. I think it's very rare that such accounts are sold.

But let me know when you have such an account. Smiley

I have to add that i had to rewrite my trust policy. I can't give trust to account trades anymore at all. I got trouble with my previous rating behaviour. Many other forum members saw it the way that i should not do this. So i had to establish some new rules. I only note that because some traders didn't know that yet and wonder about it. Sorry, but i had to change that. Tongue

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 12:09:39 PM

I now changed my original post so that it says i accept account escrows as long as the value of the individual accounts are at least $50. Otherwise the risk-time spent ratio is not so that i could do this anymore. It's simply too many at the moment. And mostly escrows with nearly no risk. Bulk accounts are practically the same amount of time to spend like i would them do individually since most time goes for checking out the accounts, securing them and much time often enough into educating the buyer about what is important.

Sorry again for my decision but i needed to do something since i can't move on spending so many hours daily on escrow anymore. Tongue

AS10

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 05:43:47 PM

Excellent Person and Excellent Service
Thanks

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Accounts PROV

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:14:17 PM

Very good Escrow service, fast and reliable. Looking forward to use his service again in the near future. Thanks
Romanko

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:28:25 PM

I have an announcement to make. Lately the amount of time i have to put into escrow is pretty high. And it seems this time flows all in escrow deals related to bitcointalk forum accounts. Either account sales or me taking accounts into escrow. It simply is very time consuming to explain the safety related things to the buyer, to explain what is everything and to explain everything related to signatures. On top all the checks an escrow should do to ensure an account is safe.

The amount of time i use for that became simply too high lately. And the risk buyers and sellers avoid for accounts are relatively thin. The accounts aren't worth much. So it's not much value i can provide but a lot of time goes down with that.

So from now on i will drop escrowing accounts. The same goes for my account selling service. I will make an announcement for that in the matching subforum too.

I still will do some accounts where i promised to do so for some other reason but generally i would like to not take account related escrows anymore now. Smiley

I support your decision very much. Anyway someone will do escrow for btc accounts that are sold,
but I think even if an account is "clean" it is often purchased for scamming needs.
Not good for karma)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:22:17 AM

He helped to escrow a deal in a very professional way and best guy to work with him. Thank You Very Much!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:27:49 AM

I now changed my original post so that it says i accept account escrows as long as the value of the individual accounts are at least $50. Otherwise the risk-time spent ratio is not so that i could do this anymore. It's simply too many at the moment. And mostly escrows with nearly no risk. Bulk accounts are practically the same amount of time to spend like i would them do individually since most time goes for checking out the accounts, securing them and much time often enough into educating the buyer about what is important.

Sorry again for my decision but i needed to do something since i can't move on spending so many hours daily on escrow anymore. Tongue
just a passing thought, but your move to stop escrowing low level accounts could lower the number of loan scams that happen on a regular basis in the lending section by account farmers. of course, theres no guarantee that lenders wont just take the collateral into their own hands, but if other escrowers decide to do the same, maybe the loan scamming might lessen.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:14:42 PM

Thank you for the nice reviews everyone. Smiley

I support your decision very much. Anyway someone will do escrow for btc accounts that are sold,
but I think even if an account is "clean" it is often purchased for scamming needs.
Not good for karma)

I checked out other escrows who might want to help. So far master-P and Muhammed Zakir are the escrows i trust the most at the moment. So when someone wants to escrow an account please check back with master-P and when he isn't online ask Muhammed Zakir. Smiley

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:21:20 PM

just a passing thought, but your move to stop escrowing low level accounts could lower the number of loan scams that happen on a regular basis in the lending section by account farmers. of course, theres no guarantee that lenders wont just take the collateral into their own hands, but if other escrowers decide to do the same, maybe the loan scamming might lessen.

I think most of the scam attempts happen by freshly registered accounts. Which is why i would suggest a post block for new users in that subforum. That would lower the scam alot.

I doubt a bit that many sold accounts will be used for loan scam since those scams likely are seldom successfull so having costs beforehand might not be the best for the result a scammer wants.

It might change when account prices drop further. But till now accounts are mostly more expensive than the loans offered. And practically no one gives loans without collateral anymore.

A hacked account as collateral, that might be worth something though. I have seen a hacked account asking for loans, crawling in games and rounds and so on.

EurGold

Activity: 98

http://eurgold.eu

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 11:06:36 AM

SebastianJu escrow'd 0.1 BTC for my signature campaign successfully, thanks Sebastian!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148082

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: