Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 3 ozt of .999 silver bullion 1/10 oz bars  (Read 1303 times)
thebaron (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:28:42 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2012, 11:05:05 PM by thebaron

EDIT: This item has been sold.

You're getting 30 of these individual handmade 1/10th ounce bars: http://silverforliberty.com/pictures/

Selling as a lot only, taking BTC only (Price = current silver "ask" spot x 3 / current MtGox "last" price, so current price would be 8.65 BTC). Shipping included worldwide, USA deliveries get a tracking number/Foreign a photo of the post office receipt (unless you want to pay $30 more for Express Mail International shipping with a tracking number).

50% payment upfront/50% on delivery (terms not negotiable, unless you want to pay me in full up front).
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 4371

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:44:14 AM

Hoh!

Cute little guys aren't they

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
segabtc

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:20:24 AM

have you done any trades with members here?
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 05:18:16 AM

+ 1

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 05:33:37 AM

You're getting 30 of these individual handmade 1/10th ounce bars: http://silverforliberty.com/pictures/

Selling as a lot only, taking BTC only (Price = current silver "ask" spot x 3 / current MtGox "last" price, so current price would be 8.65 BTC). Shipping included worldwide, USA deliveries get a tracking number/Foreign a photo of the post office receipt (unless you want to pay $30 more for Express Mail International shipping with a tracking number).

50% payment upfront/50% on delivery (terms not negotiable, unless you want to pay me in full up front).

Ok I just want to verify the math used to make sure I'm seeing this correctly, your selling 30 bars that are 3 oz for current silver "ask"spot in BTC? So "Ask" spot in BTC?

Will you do escrow?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 07:56:35 AM

If you are willing to ship these to me upfront I will pay your posted price. I have over a year of trade history here with 300+ trades some in excess of $300 fronted to me with all debts honored as agreed. please check my post history to verify. PM me if this is acceptable. Thanks.
evlew

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:54:16 PM

Certainly had something to say in my last silver transaction where the gentlemen offered to ship to me first.  I'd be careful here. 

How about some actual pictures?

I would also buy these if you shipped first, but looks like TECSHARE has dibs...
thebaron (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:58:45 PM

LOL, if you don't trust me then don't deal with me. I posted real pics when I had this ad up that nobody was interested in last month.

What can I say? I've posted my terms. Not going to spend all this time posting here to rip someone off for $50. I'm not even anonymous (see website link in my sig). I've already modified the normal way I've done business for 17 years in only requiring 50% payment upfront and not the full amount.

-Jay
thebaron (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:06:53 PM

I'm attempting to, but it seems most here have been spoiled by a few rotten apples with regards to trading their BTC for merchandise/retarded Ponzi schemes. So they choose the "guilty before proven innocent" mindset.
evlew

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:23:08 PM

I'm attempting to, but it seems most here have been spoiled by a few rotten apples with regards to trading their BTC for merchandise/retarded Ponzi schemes. So they choose the "guilty before proven innocent" mindset.

Post your payment address after posting pictures with your name and date in them and I will send you 50% payment.

Please have good communication with me and you will have established a deal on these boards which will likely increase you future deals, if you choose to do so.

thebaron (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:24:27 PM

I have two other people who have PM'ed me that are interested in buying them first, so I'll keep you in mind if those deals fall through somehow.
evlew

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:25:24 PM

I have two other people who have PM'ed me that are interested in buying them first, so I'll keep you in mind if those deals fall through somehow.

Interested? or willing to send you money right this minute?
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:26:37 PM

thebaron has a casual style that will put some off. My own personal experience, fwiw:

Last week, I asked him about these silver bars. We negotiated and set the price. I'd gone through his posting history looking for red flags and didn't see any. Having been spoiled by trades with only honest dealers, I sent him the btc.

Later, I became a little putoff by his casual style in communication. I asked for my money back, which he refunded. End of deal.

The other day, I got a handwritten letter from thebaron containing one of these bars (1/10th of an oz). In the letter, he expressed the regret of all traders through history, how scammers and thieves makes us all look badly.

I believe him to be straight up and am looking forward to completing our trade. I can provide a trading reference from a known and established board member if that helps my cred.
evlew

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:28:57 PM

thebaron has a casual style that will put some off. My own personal experience, fwiw:

Last week, I asked him about these silver bars. We negotiated and set the price. I'd gone through his posting history looking for red flags and didn't see any. Having been spoiled by trades with only honest dealers, I sent him the btc.

Later, I became a little putoff by his casual style in communication. I asked for my money back, which he refunded. End of deal.

The other day, I got a handwritten letter from thebaron containing one of these bars (1/10th of an oz). In the letter, he expressed the regret of all traders through history, how scammers and thieves makes us all look badly.

I believe him to be straight up and am looking forward to completing our trade. I can provide a trading reference from a known and established board member if that helps my cred.

It was solely the refund that allowed me to put any trust in this.... Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like I'll be able to purchase these.
segabtc

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:30:12 PM

Post a pic of that silver piece with bitcointalk on a piece of paper and I will make half payment to thebaron so everyone can see. I will take the chance.

EDIT:sorry this message was to Severian.
thebaron (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:35:25 PM

Interested or willing to send you money right this minute?

The first person in line seems eager to complete the deal, so I'll wait to hear back from him.

And honestly, I'm going to choose him over having to spend 10 minutes of my time to get the bullion out again, take another photo that doesn't look like shit, adjust it in PS for my crappy lighting because you can't use a flash on something this shiny, and upload it.
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:36:59 PM

Post a pic of that silver piece with bitcointalk on a piece of paper and I will make half payment to thebaron so everyone can see. I will take the chance.

EDIT:sorry this message was to Severian.

My phone sucks, but this might do?

https://i.imgur.com/vbAjc.jpg
segabtc

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:40:26 PM

good enough for me, I need an address to send deposit to Thebaron.

EDIT LOL about this pic
evlew

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:40:43 PM

fair enough ... let me know if the deal falls though.  

thebaron (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:43:15 PM

good enough for me, I need an address to send deposit to Thebaron.

Like I replied to your PM, you're the next in line if the person who PM'ed me first doesn't reply within a reasonable amount of time of his next forum login here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: