Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5BTC LOAN payed back DOUBLE (LOAN FOUND/CLOSED)  (Read 1924 times)
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:38:44 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2012, 03:04:34 PM by IgpayAtinLay

I need a loan of 5 BTC for 1 Month or less depending on personal circumstances, at which point you will be payed back in 10 BTC. Anyone willing to do this? Plus i plan on getting my rep up here for future loans (both giving and receiving), and not only do i really need these 5 BTC, i am willing to pay back in double.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:40:03 AM

I need a loan of 5 BTC for 1 Month or less depending on personal circumstances, at which point you will be payed back in 10 BTC. Anyone willing to do this? Plus i plan on getting my rep up here for future loans (both giving and receiving), and not only do i really need these 5 BTC, i am willing to pay back in double.

For what and can you provide identification?

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:41:17 AM

paid, not payed....

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
AForceNinja

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:45:18 AM

please give us more info on what you plan on doing with these 5BTC and how you plan on paying it back
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:57:49 AM

I plan on investing 5 BTC into a couple stocks at about .8BTC a share. and then selling those shares in a month. Say, stock goes down, i am also a miner and my calculations should have me making about 10 BTC by then and if all else falls through, good old Wells Fargo debit card to exchange USD for BTC. again, i am a newer member, but my dad is worth 4.56 million in stock. i believe i have a pic of his portfolio saved but i really dont want to post that. anyways he is assissting me. again, no matter what happens after you lend me 5 BTC, 10 will come back in 30 days time of transaction or potentially less if i decide to go ahead and exchange 500$ from my savings account into BitCoin.
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:09:56 AM

politely bumping
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:45:38 AM

and as far id, i will scan my SS card, blacking out my last name and only showing lat 4 digits. or my license excluding last name, home address (state and city will be shown), age (you can take a guess from the pic).
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 03:53:41 AM

Based on the OP's post history, he mines with a 5450, which will produce less than BTC0.2 per month at the current difficulty.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
AForceNinja

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:56:05 AM

Plus registering less than 24 hours ago, asking for a loan and offering to pay back at a ridiculous rate doesn't help
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:02:42 AM

true, but like i said, i plan on exchanging 500 USD into BTC which will cover the costs if stock profit is insufficient. I'm not begging here, im asking. if you dont have it to lend for 30 days, dont do it. if you think im not gonna return payment, dont pay me. But for the one member willing to do this, thanks. wherever you are.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:08:49 AM

But for the one member sucker willing to do this, thanks. wherever you are.

FYPFY

dupe, victim, patsy, fool, chump, or stooge would also have been acceptable.
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:10:54 AM

DeathAndTexas... i'm from the south. You're southern hospitality seems to be lacking. Mother never teach you manners on how to treat a newcomer/guest/stranger?
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:53:45 AM

Sorry for assuming, but your actions lead me to believe you're a scammer. Bye.

I plan on investing 5 BTC into a couple stocks at about .8BTC a share. and then selling those shares in a month. Say, stock goes down, i am also a miner and my calculations should have me making about 10 BTC by then and if all else falls through, good old Wells Fargo debit card to exchange USD for BTC. again, i am a newer member, but my dad is worth 4.56 million in stock. i believe i have a pic of his portfolio saved but i really dont want to post that. anyways he is assissting me. again, no matter what happens after you lend me 5 BTC, 10 will come back in 30 days time of transaction or potentially less if i decide to go ahead and exchange 500$ from my savings account into BitCoin.
How is that relevant?

DeathAndTexas... i'm from the south. You're southern hospitality seems to be lacking. Mother never teach you manners on how to treat a newcomer/guest/stranger?

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 08:44:28 AM

again, i am a newer member, but my dad is worth 4.56 million in stock

Is he a Chinese Relic Hunter by any chance?
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 09:06:30 AM

I am not totally averse to lending to newcomers .... but you have to build a rep slowly and surely ...

Are you registered on bitcoin-otc? Do you have an ebay account with a high rating? 500+ 100%?

Who is your father? If he is a multimillionaire thats great... but are you on talking terms such that he could bail you out if required? :-)

If you find some of the members here a little .. how shall we say, hostile? reticent? its because a lot of us HAVE been scammed (including myself).

Just my 2 bitcoins worth.

T.
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 01:49:55 PM

yes... fortunately my dad will bail me out. no, he is not a 'chinese relic hunter'.... he is a chemist for Sherwin Williams. he is a plant manager now at the paint lab located in Greensboro,NC. However, he does travel to China a lot, due to having to fix their constant mistakes made while running a lab.
RB26DETT

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:04:24 PM

So...

Daddy is worth $4.56 million.
save yourself $60 and just take it out of his wallet... better still just ask...
otherwise i dont see how he is "helping" you...

I have a few friends who's parents are considered "wealthy". (Large estates, company owners etc...)
and i know $500.00 to them is like change from their Saturday kebab...
Yet your hesitant to convert it? Why dont you just convert 60$, save yourself from having to pay somebody for nothing!

if your story was true i don't think you'd be here asking for a petty $60.00 loan. Don't you get more in pocket money?

I think if you would of excluded the whole "MY DADDY IS MILLIONAIRE ITS OK!!"
i for one wouldn't of even posted.
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:13:44 PM

because my dad doesnt believe in this BTC thing, so itd be coming out of my account. i live at home, but i try to be as dependent as possible. the last venture he funded for me was to grow pot (you can find the thread where im selling the grow lights if you want). Point is, if i can show him it's profitable, then he will more than likely invest and help me invest. And he isnt a millionaire yet. It's all in stock and he is a year away from retiring.
IgpayAtinLay (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:15:29 PM

and the loan will go through https://btcjam.com/ which is a very stable loaning site
RB26DETT

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:21:19 PM

Right,
so multi-millionaire daddy paid for you to cultivate cannabis?
and you failed at it?

Sorry but i doubt drug cultivation with backing from a millionaire can fail... unless caught?

after saying that i really doubt your daddys millions... or your story...

"Yeh lets risk my entire estate and reputation to help my son grow illegal plants."

jog on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: