Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jovi's Emporium - Your one-stop-shop for tobacco accessories!  (Read 2975 times)
Jovi (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:14:22 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2012, 02:06:58 AM by Jovi

Welcome to Jovi's Emporium!

Here at Jovi's Emporium, we carry all the tobacco related accessories you need, and you can buy them ALL with Bitcoin! While we usually accept the normal payment options such as cash and credit/debit, we are now offering a few items for Bitcoin as well to test the market. In today's society, if you don't run with the leaders you get left behind, so we're taking our first attempt at accepting Bitcoin! Our prices reflect the quality of the items being sold. We here at Jovi's Emporium believe in quality over quantity. We don't like things that aren't top-notch, so why should we sell inferior products?

For our initial offering, we have a few select glass tobacco pipes and accessories for sale. So why should you shop with us and not the other guys? Simple!

• Each and everyone of our pieces is hand-made out of thick, durable glass from here in the United States.
  • We at Jovi's Emporium respect your privacy. Each order is carefully packed against possible damage and mailed in nondescript packaging.
  • If sales among the Bitcoin community go well, we will often times offer sales as well as new merchandise.
  • Because we're awesome, that's why!

WARNING: If you are under 18, you are legally NOT allowed to purchase any tobacco or tobacco-related products. ALL SALES ON TOBACCO ACCESSORIES ARE FINAL. That means no refunds, no returns.

On to the good stuff!

Color Swirl

This beautiful pipe has been hand-crafted with a beautiful swirl design. 4" long and durable thick glass. Available in dark blue, light blue, red, green, purple, and yellow.

BTC: 3

Pinky

This 4.5" durable glass pipe features a beautiful pink metallic swirl through the entire piece. Definitely an eye-catcher!

BTC: 5

Rope Swirl

This beautiful glass pipe is 4" long, made of thick durable glass, and fumed with silver to provide a color-changing effect. Available in blue, orange, green, red, and black&white.

Liquid Dream

This amazing 4" pipe is filled with liquid. Thick glass, so this bad boy won't crack. Be the envy of all your friends! Available in blue, green, orange, purple, and pink liquids!

BTC: 4

Silver Swirl

A beautifully crafted 4" color changer. The internal design is similar to a screw and looks stunning!

Mrs. Sherlock  **NEW**

A stunning inside-out bubbler in clear with pink stripes. Thick glass and 7" long! (We think Mrs. Sherlock likes 'em big Wink )

BTC: 4

Small Green Lightning   **NEW**

This portable and ultra-compact water pipe is 6" long and made of strong, sturdy glass. It looks totally wicked!

BTC: 5

We also have rolling papers, wraps, and many more items that will become available if the market proves viable!

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Thanks!

Ordering is simple; just PM me with your order!

After payment, if you don't feel comfortable saying what you would like to order on here via PM, please e-mail your order to jovisemporium@gmail.com. Please state what you are purchasing as well as shipping information; and if it has any color options PLEASE SPECIFY THEM or I will choose a color choice at random!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jovi (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:43:41 AM

Reserved for future use Smiley
DankGlass

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 06:49:41 PM

Just saw this, good luck to you too! Smiley
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:36:14 AM

What is your normal method of shipping these "medical devices"?
Jovi (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:23:05 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2012, 04:12:25 PM by Jovi

normal shipping is via USPS. However, if you prefer UPS or FedEx that can be arranged for an extra fee.

The reason we use USPS for our shipping needs is the fact that the USPS requires a warrant to open packages. Privately held companies like UPS and FedEx do not require a warrant to open and look through packages; so we believe choosing USPS actually increases your privacy and security Smiley
Jovi (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 02:40:34 AM

Question time for everyone. Are there any certain types of products you would like us to carry for bitcoins? If so, what?  Grin
NestEggNessy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 05:42:04 PM

Do you have any chillums or sidecar bubblers??

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
Jovi (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 01:20:58 PM

Yes! We have this beautiful color changing side-car:

https://i.imgur.com/WH6QI.jpg

the price is BTC 7

Also, as for the chillum, what material are you looking for; i.e. glass, wood, metal?
evlew

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 08:33:58 PM

the price is BTC 7

Also, as for the chillum, what material are you looking for; i.e. glass, wood, metal?

Would you sell this to me for 3.5?
evlew

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 08:36:37 PM

If you could get some authentic RooR stuff (not necessarily the pipes but at least replacement parts and such) that'd be cool.

I had to go to hell and gone to get a replacement down stem.
NestEggNessy

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 10:28:43 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 01:42:25 AM by NestEggNessy

the price is BTC 7

ah awesome bubbler but sadly its out of my price range. As for the chillums id like any material BUT metal. If you have any big stone chillums that would be nice

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
Jovi (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 03:24:53 AM

Would you sell this to me for 3.5?

The lowest I can go is BTC 5 right now.

If you could get some authentic RooR stuff (not necessarily the pipes but at least replacement parts and such) that'd be cool.

I had to go to hell and gone to get a replacement down stem.

What piece(s) are you looking for?

ah awesome bubbler but sadly its out of my price range. As for the chillums id like any material BUT metal. If you have any big stone chillums that would be nice

We have a few in different materials. What's your budget?
NestEggNessy

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:25:38 PM

Im between BTC1-BTC3 so anything there really.

kwoody

Activity: 454

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 06:27:44 AM

I would love to see a double chamber bubbler, with diffused downstem. Preferably in orange/purple color mixture.
A steamroller would be cool too.
evlew

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:09:44 PM

Quote from: Jovi
What piece(s) are you looking for?

RooR parts I could use.
diffuser downstem 14mm (11.5 or 12mm legnth i think.. need to double check)
regular cone bowl
Jovi (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 06:43:49 PM

My apologies everyone for not getting back to you sooner. I've been in the middle of moving, so things have been a bit hectic.

Im between BTC1-BTC3 so anything there really.

For BTC 3, I have a few nice smaller stone chillums. They're between 3.5-4.5", and the designs vary. It's pretty much whatever design I have in stock gets shipped out. Smiley

I would love to see a double chamber bubbler, with diffused downstem. Preferably in orange/purple color mixture.
A steamroller would be cool too.

I can find a bubbler to fit your needs if you're serious about purchasing one.

RooR parts I could use.
diffuser downstem 14mm (11.5 or 12mm legnth i think.. need to double check)
regular cone bowl

Double check on your length and bowl fitting size and let me know. I'll be more than happy to work on getting you what you need!
evlew

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 08:09:45 PM

diffuser - 11.5 legnth but supposedly 12 will work as well.

14.5mm standard bowl

Let me know prices before you go too far out of your way.  I don't want to waste your time if i decide not to buy.
NestEggNessy

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 02:41:03 AM

If the price of the chillum includes shipping id be down for that. Also if you have pictures thatd be nice  Grin

Jovi (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 04:48:00 AM

If the price of the chillum includes shipping id be down for that. Also if you have pictures thatd be nice  Grin

Sorry for not getting back to you any sooner. Been busy moving into my new place Smiley

As for the shipping; as long as it's within the United States, shipping IS included. Outside of the U.S. and we'd have to figure in int'l shipping which wouldn't be a problem!
Jovi (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 04:53:55 AM

diffuser - 11.5 legnth but supposedly 12 will work as well.

14.5mm standard bowl

Let me know prices before you go too far out of your way.  I don't want to waste your time if i decide not to buy.

For the bowl, we have three bowl-size options in 14.5: Small, Medium, & Turbo. Turbo is almost a straight bowl, so I'd recommend a glass screen for that bad boy! Unfortunately we don't have any 14.5 joint size diffusers in 11.5cm length. The shortest we carry is 13cm Sad
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: