Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How-to Trade the FOREX Market and use/earn bitcoins doing it! Check it out :)  (Read 1519 times)
TheLotusPod (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:05:05 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 06:33:03 PM by TheLotusPod

*UPDATE*

New thread with part 2!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1375090.msg13988724#msg13988724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheLotusPod (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:59:13 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 06:31:30 PM by TheLotusPod

new thread with 2nd part at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1375090.msg13988851#msg13988851
eerygarden

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:44:07 PM

Thanks for going to the effort of doing this. I will keep my eyes peeled for part 2.
TheLotusPod (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:58:28 PM

Thanks for going to the effort of doing this. I will keep my eyes peeled for part 2.

No problem!!

Thank you for the support!

I would really like to help everyone and give back and its nice having your positive words after putting effort into compiling a tutorial for everyone Smiley

I wasn't sure how much interest their would be in a tutorial like this on this particular forum. I hope I was able to help some people so far at least.

The next part will be much larger and more encompassing. I wanted to make sure before i began Part 2 that everyone understood the basics of what certain things mean and some of the vocab needed to proceed and make the next part more comprehensible

Considering the next part is going to be about technical analysis and how to read charts and im also going to give a live example during the next part of a trade that you can all do together and follow me using some of the techniques and everything that I will be teaching in part 2.

That way everyone can get a live example in real time of the techniques i will be teaching. Plus it'll be a nice bonus for everyone to follow my trades and make some profit while simultaneously learning what we're doing Smiley

The best way to learn is threw practice and tangible experiences opposed to just theory Tongue
ammy009

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 06:44:36 AM

Great tutorial. But, may I believe 1Broker ?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:59:47 AM

yeah it look safe

this is a great tutorial, but due to the fact that 1broker has only few choice i'm actually playing only with market with high spread
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:14:04 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 10:02:35 AM by Amph

yeah it look safe

this is a great tutorial, but due to the fact that 1broker has only few choice i'm actually playing only with market with high spread

I'm not sure why you would be seeking markets with a high spread.

1broker has most of the major currencies and alot of others as well as good leverage offered Smiley. Also they do offer some stocks as well and you get paid dividends in bitcoin its awesome! This tutorial is about the Forex section however Tongue. Maybe in the future i will make a tutorial on stocks, commodities and indices. Forex is just much more liquid and rewarding Smiley

https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3567

i'm still learning about forex and other akin stuff i'm more accustomed to shorting in altcoin word

so you think  that is better to play with low spread? now that i think about it, market with less spread are less risky
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:21:47 AM

lol, really interesting  Grin

but I think trade btc/usd fx just need a professional tool, like btc-e MT4 for expert or LakeTrader for newbies

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
btcwholesale

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:46:32 AM

WAUU great tutorial i was really interested in forex never was closed to understand it, know i understand at least 70% of what forex is and how it works.

1 moe thing someone reffer me to 1broker.com because i ask if hou could buy stock with bitcoins im really into stock so i was hoping if someone can explain 1broker.com
 And also im trying to make an account on my ipad and says wrong captcha i guess he only has the page for pc
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 02:50:21 PM

Why isnt this tutorial proceeding? I would like to follow your trades and know your decisions as to how you came to the conclusion to do what you do in a certain situation.

By the way... in the current situation what do you think how the eur-usd market will move? When greek gets a loan or when greek gets no loan... i would not know in which direction to invest. Though i think the moves will be big in that moment if some clear thing about the situation comes to light.

Thank you!

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:48:42 PM

I will have a look at this, even tho I've only traded inside the crypto world. Prior crypto, I never bothered with the markets, so all my experience is with altcoins, whose have been a great tool to make some extra BTC. Im missing on investing in some companies I like, but I see it as a hassle compared to signing up anonymously in some exchange and get trading instantly.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 08:43:57 PM

Its half a month later. Hopefully that wasnt only a tutorial a noob could create to get some referrals.

Guess im bitcoin community damages... everywhere i see potential scams. Dont know if i should think of that as a good or a bad thing. Roll Eyes

eerygarden

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:06:56 PM

I will have a look at this, even tho I've only traded inside the crypto world. Prior crypto, I never bothered with the markets, so all my experience is with altcoins, whose have been a great tool to make some extra BTC. Im missing on investing in some companies I like, but I see it as a hassle compared to signing up anonymously in some exchange and get trading instantly.

Which exchanges have you used and would recommend for trading alt coins?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:36:06 PM

So he wanted to post the second part 1 month ago. He still logs in but nothing happens nor does he come and write whats going on.

I wonder how many signed with the referral links he posted into each second sentence.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: