Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:04:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Newbies/Jr Members/Members w/ Activity Potential  (Read 368 times)
Habeler876 (OP)

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:55:21 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 05:10:36 AM by Habeler876

Hi, I'm looking to buy accounts w/ 168+ potential activity, but a low post count (Newbies/Jr Members/Members).

Signed message preferred BUT this is negotiable if all instances of posted BTC addresses have been deleted.

I will need to verify the above conditions before completing any transaction, so if you are not comfortable with that, please do not contact me. I am a serious buyer, though. Please PM me offers, or PM me account information and I will make an offer.

sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:19:28 PM

you should write how much you would pay, also low post count accounts most probably will not have an address used and people will not be able to provide a signed message for you

Habeler876 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:30:55 PM

you should write how much you would pay, also low post count accounts most probably will not have an address used and people will not be able to provide a signed message for you

This is pretty open-ended... hard to pin a price to it. So I'd like to see what is on offer. A simple post in a giveaway thread would be adequate to provide an address, so many would probably be able to provide one.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:52:55 AM

Hi, I'm looking to buy accounts w/ 168+ potential activity, but a low post count (Newbies/Jr Members/Members).

Signed message preferred BUT this is negotiable if all instances of posted BTC addresses have been deleted.

I will need to verify the above conditions before completing any transaction, so if you are not comfortable with that, please do not contact me. I am a serious buyer, though. Please PM me offers or post here.

can you share your idea of what you will do all those accounts ? i guess you cant use all of those account yourself and ofcource you have a plan to make something out of it .. ?

Habeler876 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:01:44 AM

Still looking for this.

Signed message preferred BUT this is negotiable if all instances of posted BTC addresses have been deleted. I will need to check the post history prior to completing any transaction.

Cryptoblock

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:07:17 AM

Hi,
I Have Account With 170 Potential Activity You Mentioned. Please Let Me Know The Price for The Account. Please Mention Your Price for Each Account. I have 5 Accounts With Potential Activity and 30 Days older Accounts. Let me Know Your Price.
Thanks

I will need to verify the above conditions before completing any transaction, so if you are not comfortable with that, please do not contact me. I am a serious buyer, though. Please PM me offers, or PM me account information and I will make an offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: