Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitExchange hardware wallet is ready:Metal, Sapphire Crystal, Touch,Water proof  (Read 5337 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:48:51 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 10:50:53 AM by asiabtc

BitExchange new hardware wallet is ready.
Metal case,
Sapphire crystal screen,
Capacity touch key,
waterproof(under testing),
supler slim.
size:
BEwallet Circle: Diameter 4.1cm * 0.5cm
BEwallet Cuble: 3.1cm*5.1cm*0.35cm
price:
BEwallet Circle: USD129
BEwallet Cube: USD 199
latest pics:

if any suggestion, pls contact with me freely.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AussieHash

Activity: 692
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:18:56 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search

The results of searching for "BitExchange" posts doesn't fill me with confidence ....
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:38:58 AM

sounds cool. market obviously switched from "pre-ordering ASICs model" to "we are creating HW wallets model" :))
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:17:18 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search

The results of searching for "BitExchange" posts doesn't fill me with confidence ....

Not very promising indeed, unless we're talking about another entity... That being said, It would be nice if OP could clarify his post, including info about the company and some kind of press release or specs from the wallet. Metal case and sapphire screen are definitely a way to go...
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:30:42 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 01:22:03 AM by asiabtc

here is first model working sample. latest pic:

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:33:14 AM

we are developing hareward wallet solution for bitcoin company:
1, all the deposit bitcoin address is based on hardware cold wallet. the hacker can never touch it.
2, all the withdraw hostwallet is based on hardware wallet. the hacker can never take all the bitcoin by steal private key.
3, the wallet has the persoin about how often,and how many btc withdraw per day.
if you have interesting to join with us, just contact with us.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 12:27:45 PM

here is first model working sample.
[ img]https://i.imgur.com/5LiMJuB.jpg[/img]
[ img]https://i.imgur.com/VipqUzl.jpg[/img]
[ img]https://i.imgur.com/ldwF65v.jpg[/img]
[ img]https://i.imgur.com/Ryl3Sy1.jpg[/img]

The design is similar to a Chinese Terzor-alt wallet which popped up into the market and went down some months ago. Anyway, it's look good but I don't want you to create "another" online wallet with no additional features unless it's cheaper. What all features are you planning to add?

cetus

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:54:45 PM

The design is similar to a Chinese Terzor-alt wallet which popped up into the market and went down some months ago.

Exactly; it looks remarkably similar to BWallet: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2tvj7y/receiving_a_bwallet_the_trezor_clone/, a Trezor clone based on the Trezor's open source software and schematics.  There was one new “feature” though: a tracking cookie.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:52:51 AM

The design is similar to a Chinese Terzor-alt wallet which popped up into the market and went down some months ago.

Exactly; it looks remarkably similar to BWallet: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2tvj7y/receiving_a_bwallet_the_trezor_clone/, a Trezor clone based on the Trezor's open source software and schematics.  There was one new “feature” though: a tracking cookie.

tracking cookie? mouth is easy to be opened . the wallet is open source code. you check it , and prove it.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 03:00:02 PM

tracking cookie? mouth is easy to be opened . the wallet is open source code. you check it , and prove it.

Cetus was talking about BWallet and it had tracking cookie. See http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2tyier/bwallet_review_by_trezor_developer/

Your wallet design is very similar to BWallet.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 03:39:26 AM

Cetus was talking about BWallet and it had tracking cookie. See http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2tyier/bwallet_review_by_trezor_developer/

Your wallet design is very similar to BWallet.

we used some open source code from Trezor, and Bwallet.

AussieHash

Activity: 692
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:50:58 AM

Like Trezor's schematics, bootloader and firmware perhaps ?
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 03:11:46 PM

Like Trezor's schematics, bootloader and firmware perhaps ?
use part of Trezor open source code.
the difference is: Metal case, water proof, sapphire glass, touch screen.
which one you like?

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 04:11:18 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 01:22:51 AM by asiabtc

new card design is coming.
hold your breath.
here is latest pics:

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:54:56 AM

official BEwallet is ready. take a look latest pics on the top of this post.

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:11:55 PM

What's the difference between Cube and Circle? That's quite a price difference between the two. Also, any website where we can see more information?
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 12:41:32 AM

What's the difference between Cube and Circle? That's quite a price difference between the two. Also, any website where we can see more information?
the function is similar.
different size, shape and thickness.
cube is more easy to put in your regular wallet.

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:19:14 PM

the function is similar.
different size, shape and thickness.
cube is more easy to put in your regular wallet.

So, for more 70 USD, you get exactly the same, in a different shape? Cheesy

And more info about this? Pre-ordering website? Any review units? Does it use it's own software? Can it be reviewed/audited?
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 06:51:05 AM

Several have asked for more information and or a website on this product but seems like nothing is forthcoming.

If the OP is serious about doing business then he should at the very least post more information here in regards to the product, software etc... People will use this product to store small to large amounts of bitcoins and doing so without all the information required to make an informed decision is in my opinion a major risk.

I like the look of the product and would easily buy one but not without the OP disclosing full information about the product and not without some form of verification of such information.

There are presently more than enough alternatives [Trezor, Ledger, KeyKeep, Case etc..] where all the information has been shared and verified so no reason to waste anymore time on this product until such time as the requested/required information is shared.
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:09:26 PM

Several have asked for more information and or a website on this product but seems like nothing is forthcoming.

If the OP is serious about doing business then he should at the very least post more information here in regards to the product, software etc... People will use this product to store small to large amounts of bitcoins and doing so without all the information required to make an informed decision is in my opinion a major risk.

I like the look of the product and would easily buy one but not without the OP disclosing full information about the product and not without some form of verification of such information.

There are presently more than enough alternatives [Trezor, Ledger, KeyKeep, Case etc..] where all the information has been shared and verified so no reason to waste anymore time on this product until such time as the requested/required information is shared.

Precisely my thoughts Wink That was the objective of my post. I like to see different hardware wallets and as far as the visual aspect of the thing this one looks pretty solid. But no information about it is really provided...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: