Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins sent destination  (Read 892 times)
Orhan1337 (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:50:00 AM

I am looking at some of the latest bitcoin transactions on blockchain and what intrigued me was the large amounts of cash that people are sending to unknown places. For example I noticed an individual sends 99K and another 125k to certain addresses. Is there a way to find out who these people are sending large sums of money to (seems like a corporation the money is being sent to)?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:14:26 AM

if they are not sending to the same address then they are most likely hide their money by dividing them into multiple address

i guess they are wall that don't want to hold 200k bitcoin in one single address
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 06:20:53 AM

I am looking at some of the latest bitcoin transactions on blockchain and what intrigued me was the large amounts of cash that people are sending to unknown places. For example I noticed an individual sends 99K and another 125k to certain addresses. Is there a way to find out who these people are sending large sums of money to (seems like a corporation the money is being sent to)?

No I don't know of any way of finding out who is sending money to who and frankly it is none of our business. You should develop a new hobby other than watching transactions & addresses on blockchain.

Orhan1337 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:30:31 AM

well if its an investment website that they are funding it to. I would like to invest. Also, whats wrong with watching BTC transactions?
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:33:37 AM

well if its an investment website that they are funding it to. I would like to invest. Also, whats wrong with watching BTC transactions?
If it is true, you still have no ways to know the specific name of the investment website! So you are still wasting your time there to be honest!
Orhan1337 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:40:22 AM

I understand. Thanks for answering the question.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:00:38 AM

This is no way of searching for investment website, it could be a bitcoin mixer address or a big exchange, you wouldn't be able to find out the website or the owner of that address from just knowing that they transferred big amount of funds.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:23:45 AM

Breaching on another people transactions is not the right legal way, unless and until you are working for any Government Auditing bureaucratic sector whom they want to check the account for the legitimate routine purposes for any transactions made.

biggus dickus

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:44:39 AM

A Google search for a Bitcoin address sometimes gives a few results that make it clear who owns it. That's he only method I can think of discovering who owns an address. It would only work if someone made no effort whatsoever to conceal their identity.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:53:36 AM

When coins are sent to new addresses with no previous transactions, there is no way to know who they belong to and what the owner is planning to do with them. It can be a new cold wallet, a sale to an investor, or into an exchange ready to be dumped. If you are interested, you will have to monitor the address and see where they are sent next. Don't waste time watching coin movements. If someone want to hide their tracks, they can.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:55:27 AM

it is better to include the tx id of the transactions that you have found, this way others can give better answers seeing the tx.
anyways, it is very hard to know who any bitcoin address belongs to unless they announce it somewhere like for example putting it on a forum.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:23:18 PM

that is the beauty of bitcoin and that is the main reason to get people into this innovation, bitcoin mean freedom and privacy so that is almost impossible to trace the transaction which are made by unknown person even it's large and smaller it doesn't matter.
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:50:36 PM

Check out walletexplorer.com. Though you would need to wait until the funds are moved again, or part of it. If your'e lucky then the website can connect addresses and might be able to tell you which wallet this is. They have addresses for many exchanges identified already. Of course they don't have all. Its not magic. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: