Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Tells Girls to Dress “Modestly” to Please Nearby Moslem Asylum Seekers  (Read 2072 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:58:42 AM

A school in Bavaria, Germany, has sent a letter to parents, asking them to ensure their daughters refrain from wearing revealing clothes, because refugee accommodation has been set up next to the school’s gym.

Two hundred Syrian refugees have been living for a week near the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium’s gym, Die Welt reported.

The gym was shut down and PE lessons relocated to a primary school in the vicinity.

The head teacher also rushed to inform parents about additional security measures.

“For the refugees, access to the school gardens and buildings is strictly forbidden. The same goes for the school grounds during the day. The number of teachers on duty during breaks has been increased,” Martin Thalhammer wrote.

He went on to warn the students against wearing immodest clothes.

“The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to. Revealing tops or blouses, shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings,” Thalhammer added as quoted by the Local.
http://www.dailystormer.com/german-school-tells-girls-to-dress-modestly-to-please-nearby-moslem-asylum-seekers/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:22:47 AM

“The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to. Revealing tops or blouses, shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings,” Thalhammer added as quoted by the Local.

Misunderstandings mean rape?

I don't know whose idea it was to set up a refugee camp for the Middle East stone-age men near a girls' school. Anyway... I am expecting a big surge in rapes, murders and armed robberies. Perhaps it will be a good idea to make burqa as the new uniform for the girl students.
tomor

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:50:07 AM

So Germans has to change their life style , dress to suite refugees.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:55:50 AM

So Germans has to change their life style , dress to suite refugees.

Looking at the German birth rates, it is clear that the natives will be a minority in a few decades time. So let's start the change in lifestyle right now, rather than waiting for the immigrants to become a majority. I am not just talking about Germany, but also about the other Western EU nations, such as the United Kingdom and France.
xemra

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:55:56 AM

Perhaps some tolerance would not hurt a barbaric culture.
ezly

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:06:16 AM

Perhaps some tolerance would not hurt a barbaric culture.

Yes, you are right, by accepting everything Base.
Congtyn

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:11:10 AM

A culture that demands respect for their beliefs and has no tolerance for any other culture is the very definition of Hypocrisy.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:29:09 AM

A culture that demands respect for their beliefs and has no tolerance for any other culture is the very definition of Hypocrisy.

Then how will you describe the inhabitants of a country, which welcomes such people with open arms? The Western immigration policy is retarded beyond belief. A highly skilled engineer or doctor will have to wait years before he gets a permit to immigrate to Germany and other similar nations. But no such permits are needed for the illegals. They can just arrive in the EU, and start working right away.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 01:26:31 PM

This is a brilliant idea by Ze Germans. Set up a hungry Wolves Camp near a Lamb farm and then tell the Sheeps to dress up their kids in nice furs. Tell you what no matter how you dress them, they're going to get eaten sooner or later.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:22:47 PM

I think the school just respect the moslem refugees around there since it's Ramadan and in my opinion nothing wrong about it. Whats wrong with about dress modestly? The school is a place to study, why we blame about what dress the girls should use.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:29:24 PM

I think the school just respect the moslem refugees around there since it's Ramadan and in my opinion nothing wrong about it. Whats wrong with about dress modestly? The school is a place to study, why we blame about what dress the girls should use.

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

But once ramadan is over you would authorize (if you had the power) the students to dress up the way their parents want, of course?

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

One should not dress like a street worker if they don't want to be treated like a street worker.

Honestly.. women now adays wear less close than street workers and don't think they are dressing like sluts...  It is "cute".. no.. I can see your ass, your side boob and your nipple.. that is a whore's uniform.
Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:50:07 PM

Lol, you're taking a website called dailystormer seriously? Are you really now stooping to posting unsoucred crap from racist blogs? Half of the time they just make up their stories or you can trace them back to a facebook post or tweet by a skinhead or ignorant pleb. Lost count of how many times I've seen crap like "pub bans soldiers for fear of offending muslims" or "Muslim shop-keeper refused to sell me alcholol /bacon/bibles" or other bullshit and 9/10 they're all hoaxes or at best gross exaggerations.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:19:09 PM

Lol, you're taking a website called dailystormer seriously? Are you really now stooping to posting unsoucred crap from racist blogs?
the source is russia today which you would know if you had clicked the link and read the article

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Gervais

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:39:14 PM

Lol, you're taking a website called dailystormer seriously? Are you really now stooping to posting unsoucred crap from racist blogs?
the source is russia today which you would know if you had clicked the link and read the article

Sorry, not going to give some nazi blog a free hit. Should have just linked to russia today instead. Besides, where's the picture proof of the letter? It's always funny to me how people like you will spin the story when it's nothing but racist on the schools part. Have there been any rapes or incidents? Probably not but the school is fearful of them because of their exonophobia. It's like if they send a letter out urging students to lock their bikes up or make sure their cars are secure because a black family moved in next door. Joke either way.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:44:39 PM

Guys, if you want reliable news about what's happening in Germany, check German websites, in German.
Anyway, there's just no way an authority could tell a German teenager how to dress. If a German girl wants green hair, she'll get green hair. If she wants to show her ass, she will.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:44:57 PM

But once ramadan is over you would authorize (if you had the power) the students to dress up the way their parents want, of course?

Hey Wilikon, have you got a gun?  Grin
It depends on the school, if they want to continue this policy then it's okay. But I think nothing is wrong about dress modestly, and there is no reason why parents reject it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gervais

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:49:00 PM

Guys, if you want reliable news about what's happening in Germany, check German websites, in German.
Anyway, there's just no way an authority could tell a German teenager how to dress. If a German girl wants green hair, she'll get green hair. If she wants to show her ass, she will.

I'd like to actually see the letter and to see if it has been taken put of context. Many schools already have strict policies on dress. I remember at my high school girls wern't allowed skirts below a certain length and couldnt wear revealing tops or even die their hair and I doubt that was down to fear of upsetting muslims but you can bet people will try spin in that way to suit their agenda.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:32:55 PM

Hey Wilikon, have you got a gun?  Grin
It depends on the school, if they want to continue this policy then it's okay. But I think nothing is wrong about dress modestly, and there is no reason why parents reject it.

Hey jayce, have you got a gun?  Grin
Your position is the people concentrated in the camp next door should dictate the behavior of the school and parents? Modestly as in not showing their ankles?

leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:00:58 PM

ROFL thanks for sharing

This is so brilliant I am all excited now  Grin Grin Grin

It is 100% authentic, here is an article in German from a major newspaper

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article143128131/Miniroecke-koennten-zu-Missverstaendnissen-fuehren.html

Germans like to be abused, they like to be buttfucked hard. In Germany the Nationalist party is like 1%, whereas in Finland or France (where people have much less reasons to vote right) it is around 30%

So Germans like to be buttfucked at least 30 times harder than other nationalities.  Grin

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: