Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Czy są jakieś dobre miejsca do odwiedzenia w Warszawie, które akceptują Bitcoin?  (Read 8818 times)
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:51:40 PM

Odwiedzam ten weekend i chciałbyś spędzić bitcoins a ja jestem tam.

*tłumacz Google*

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

If you have Bitcoin-related questions / about Poland then you can write in English.

Check coinmap, there are a few places where you can eat out and pay with Bitcoin, there are also a couple Bitcoin ATMs if you'd like to sell some BTC.

Signature space available for rent.
chrzczonki

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:27:45 PM

*tłumacz Google*

So, there is a few places, where you can spend your bitcoins, but I'll describe places, which I've tested personally.

1. Bobby Burger (to find on coinmap.org, near Złote Tarasy shopping mall and Pałac Kultury i Nauki) - you'll find there one way bitcoin atm and also you'll be able to buy good burger and beer. I paid there with BTCs several times and it's not a problem to manage a bitcoin transaction.

2. Equilibrum Pub - it's not on coinmap.org right now, but it's located on aleja Niepodległości 147. It's not so user friendly as Bobby Burger. When I was there to test bitcoin transaction I got a feeling that I'm an some kind of alien for the stuff. Moreover I had a problem to pay tih BTC there, so for me much better place is Bobby Burger.

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 07:35:39 PM

*tłumacz Google*

So, there is a few places, where you can spend your bitcoins, but I'll describe places, which I've tested personally.

1. Bobby Burger (to find on coinmap.org, near Złote Tarasy shopping mall and Pałac Kultury i Nauki) - you'll find there one way bitcoin atm and also you'll be able to buy good burger and beer. I paid there with BTCs several times and it's not a problem to manage a bitcoin transaction.

2. Equilibrum Pub - it's not on coinmap.org right now, but it's located on aleja Niepodległości 147. It's not so user friendly as Bobby Burger. When I was there to test bitcoin transaction I got a feeling that I'm an some kind of alien for the stuff. Moreover I had a problem to pay tih BTC there, so for me much better place is Bobby Burger.

Cool, thanks a lot. Do they both have wifi so I don't have to buy a sim card for the weekend for my phone?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
chrzczonki

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

*tłumacz Google*

Cool, thanks a lot. Do they both have wifi so I don't have to buy a sim card for the weekend for my phone?

Equilibrum does not have wifi for sure, but I don't remember what about BB. On the other hand this is a "center of the center" of Warsaw, so I suppose that there is a some wifi, even if not directly supplied from Bobby Burger. If you want to be sure mayby ask them on their FB profile: https://pl-pl.facebook.com/burgerbobby about wifi at Emilii Plater
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:03:52 AM

I stopped by Bobby Berger, it was quite cool to pay with bitcoins. I ended up getting a chip for my phone at the airport so no problems with Internet. Stopped by Five Restaurant too (they were listed on coinmap as accepting bitcoins), they do not accept bitcoin.

Many thanks to Nuke on localbitcoins for hooking me up with some zloty.

chrzczonki

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:14:49 PM

I stopped by Bobby Berger, it was quite cool to pay with bitcoins. I ended up getting a chip for my phone at the airport so no problems with Internet. Stopped by Five Restaurant too (they were listed on coinmap as accepting bitcoins), they do not accept bitcoin.

Five Restaurants is incorrect listed on coinmap. They have never accept bitcoins, but inside restraurants few months ago was a double-way bitcoin atm. "Was", because after 2-3 months of work, it...totally crushed and I don't know why. I mailed to the owners and there is no chance to get back the atm, so five restaurant should be removed from coinmap.

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 02:54:21 AM

currently only bobby burger has both BTC ATM to buy some BTC and bar to pay with bTC Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: