Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: final  (Read 1109 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:59:58 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 04:43:37 PM by usagi

final
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 05:09:24 AM

You're right, taking your ball and going home will definitely show everyone.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 05:31:25 AM

Huh
Going blackbox - yeah, that'll help.

I tend to think transparency and peer review makes trolling damn hard if you are in the right and take action to correct yourself when wrong.

Not going blackbox. As I said, if I know you're a shareholder or a potential investor, i'll tell you whatever you want to know. I'm just tired of putting myself out there and getting attacked for it. Screw that. No one else does what I do for shareholders. If it isn't appreciated, why bother?

Do you honestly think being less transparent will make things any better ?

puffn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 05:32:42 AM

As someone who ran a black box fund, I have to say that Usagi gets a hell of a lot more scrutiny than I did. I think they are jelly of your size.

Looking for safe diversification? YABIF: Good Returns, Low Fees, Low Risk.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

I hold significant interest in
Bitcoin Mining Investments
pyrkne

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 08:27:44 AM

But this is sad.
I always found usagi's reports to be quite interesting.

Agreed.

This troll situation is too much and a big problem is the mods. I've been on usenet for a very long time and many private blogs and boards.

As you are a usenet veteran, I would think you could shrug off the trollz. As a manager for some of the assets in my portfolio, I wish that you would.  Wink
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 09:14:27 AM

But this is sad.
I always found usagi's reports to be quite interesting.

Agreed.

This troll situation is too much and a big problem is the mods. I've been on usenet for a very long time and many private blogs and boards.

As you are a usenet veteran, I would think you could shrug off the trollz. As a manager for some of the assets in my portfolio, I wish that you would.  Wink

Do you understand that I can't do business on the forums with the troll situation as bad as it is? I would never have attempted to start a business and disclose information over usenet. I expected that a forum like this would at least have basic moderation. Take BAKEWELL for example. Ian has bought into the troll's bullshit and wants to cancel a contract he signed with us.

I can't sell any shares either and it is very difficult for us to do any business. As it stands we're in an even worse position than we were before, since now all our future income is going to go towards repaying the liquidity loans we took out. Oh, and we WILL pay. We always pay. That's the ironic thing. In 6 months CPA will still be around paying out to ABM and any other existing contracts. We may close but we still have obligations. And BMF will still be here, mining and paying out divs. But it is a very sad place, these forums. Don't expect much news. What's the point?

Basically having the trolls run amok and unpunished, combined with what Maged said about me in the scam accusations forum, has already shut down CPA.

I pray for your souls when the next ponzi collapses and CPA is not around to pay out 1000s of bitcoins like we did on pirate. There are people here who are happy this is happening to me.

That's pretty sick considering what I did for this community.

If there wasn't this insurance people may not have risked "investing" in that shit. It introduced massive moral hazard and by insuring pirate you basically pissed shareholders funds away. If you had refused to touch pirate you would still have those thousands of bitcoins you paid out , no ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: