Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Private loan pass-through (WIT), Dividend up to 1.2% daily  (Read 10743 times)
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 12:28:53 PM

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WITRcenter (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

W Investment Technology Research Center

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 12:38:04 PM

Another 20 shares were purchased in the past 12 hours. Thanks for the investors. I can understand the feelings of taking risks in this. You're all my first believers.

WIT-2, a new equity investment opportunity offered by W Investment Technology Research Center.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=132035.msg1414857#msg1414857
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 12:42:00 PM

Another 20 shares were purchased in the past 12 hours. Thanks for the investors. I can understand the feelings of taking risks in this. You're all my first believers.

Nice one mate, did your mum buy them? are you Chinese?
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 02:14:32 PM

Do the believers get free kool-aid?

I like kool-aid.
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 02:40:36 PM

If after all that Pirate drama and recent series of defaults this fuckWIT runs off with more than 1k BTC (and he will run), I swear to Cthulhu, I will run my own ponzi becuase you people make it too damn easy. Blind Investments shall it be called to emphasize how dumb you ('investing') people are.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
WITRcenter (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:03:02 PM

I have raised the asking price to 0.101 BTC to reduce the unfairness for the previous investors caused by dilution. But interested investors should keep in mind that 0.101 BTC is still less than the capital account balance, and if you invest now you will get the first dividend on Monday or Tuesday.

The price will be adjust according to the capital account balance from now on. After the first interest payment, the asking price will return to 0.1BTC then. I will try my best to keep investors entering into this program at different stage fairly traded.

W Investment Technology believes long-term greedy. I can earn 200k bitcoin by build a trustworthy brand. This asset will most likely to be a huge success. Wait and see, or just grab some shares right now.

WIT-2, a new equity investment opportunity offered by W Investment Technology Research Center.
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:07:33 PM

I have raised the asking price to 0.101 BTC to reduce the unfairness for the previous investors caused by dilution. But interested investors should keep in mind that 0.101 BTC is still less than the capital account balance, and if you invest now you will get the first dividend on Monday or Tuesday.

The price will be adjust according to the capital account balance from now on. After the first interest payment, the asking price will return to 0.1BTC then. I will try my best to keep investors entering into this program at different stage fairly traded.

W Investment Technology believes long-term greedy. I can earn 200k bitcoin by build a trustworthy brand. This asset will most likely to be a huge success. Wait and see, or just grab some shares right now.

If people have really invested in you as you claim I'm going to throw myself off my 15th story balcony as I don't want to be in the same world as you or them!
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:16:43 PM

If after all that Pirate drama and recent series of defaults this fuckWIT runs off with more than 1k BTC (and he will run), I swear to Cthulhu, I will run my own ponzi becuase you people make it too damn easy. Blind Investments shall it be called to emphasize how dumb you ('investing') people are.

Sounds good. What returns do you promise? Please PM me with a deposit address. Can I compound my earnings?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:18:41 PM

If people have really invested in you as you claim I'm going to throw myself off my 15th story balcony as I don't want to be in the same world as you or them!

We said the same thing about pirate and look what happened. Hell, there was an obvious joke investment opportunity where the guy offered like 12000 % APR and mentioned (bolded) that he was definitely going to run away with any investors coins. People still sent him coins. Greed trumps wisdom. Ain't no two ways about it.
WITRcenter (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:19:32 PM

Don't do that. I know that lots of people will think this is a ponzi, and I'm already prepared for every kind of trolls but not a man who want to kill himself. visit the website below and wish it will be helpful. I'm just trying to make this world a better place. Why you hate me so much that when you cannot attack me you attack yourself?

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

A guess: you are abused when you're a child, aren't you?

WITRcenter (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:23:28 PM

We said the same thing about pirate and look what happened. Hell, there was an obvious joke investment opportunity where the guy offered like 12000 % APR and mentioned (bolded) that he was definitely going to run away with any investors coins. People still sent him coins. Greed trumps wisdom. Ain't no two ways about it.

greyhawk, your formular is not correct and I won't run. thanks. Wish that you will say something about this post when I return all the capital balance to the share holders. will you do say something good then or you will just claim that I'm going to start another bigger ponzi while next time I let my investor know who I am?

greyhawk

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:25:47 PM

greyhawk, your formular is not correct and I won't run. thanks. Wish that you will say something about this post when I return all the capital balance to the share holders. will you do say something good then or you will just claim that I'm going to start another bigger ponzi while next time I let my investor know who I am?

The latter. The government only pays me for hating on bitcoin, not for supporting it.
WITRcenter (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:32:32 PM

The latter. The government only pays me for hating on bitcoin, not for supporting it.

Yes. Agents like me will be collecting the bitcoin capital investing into the real economy and exchange all the profit to bitcoin. The fiat currency will be even weaker if most of us is wining good investment return. Then you'd better stop WIT when it's young. But you won't succeed. And your government will have a president whose wife, son, voters and campaign donors are bitcoiners.

Then, whether you will betray yourself or you just lose the job?

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:39:07 PM

"Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams" it says on top of this forum section. I can understand why, but I wonder if 100% certain scams like this shouldnt be removed.
WITRcenter (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:41:03 PM

"Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams" it says on top of this forum section. I can understand why, but I wonder if 100% certain scams like this shouldnt be removed.

Why not put up some bets for all of us. WIT is quite new in the community. I have the resources to make sound investment return and I want to build a brand sound and fast. Trolls and over confidence idiots like you are quite needed. Thanks.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:44:10 PM

Why not put up some bets for all of us. thank you.

Oh.. this could be good. Are you interested in doing an escrowed bet on your failure? Obviously the bet would have to be smaller than your ponzi, which isnt very big yet, but Im certainly game.
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:02:00 PM

Hell, there was an obvious joke investment opportunity where the guy offered like 12000 % APR and mentioned (bolded) that he was definitely going to run away with any investors coins. People still sent him coins.

Interesting. Coins as in two coins or two thousand coins?

---

On related note, quote from MMM-2012 faq http://mmm2012.com/faq, this is unreal:

Q: Where do the gains come from?

A: How can you ask where the profit comes from? It is obvious – the money from the most recent participants provides and pays the gaining for the previous users. In order for the System to work well, it is necessary to have a monthly growth of 20-30% minimum, although it depends a lot on the users’ behavior. Can we reach that amount? Easily! It is all about marketing and right strategy. Up to now we are doing great, so why wouldn’t we go ahead in the future? There will be more and more money in the System. So, we can do more and more advertising. And what will happen when the flow of new users comes to the end? But, why would it if all the payments are punctual? On the contrary, the flow of new users will grow and grow, as more people get to know of our marvelous System. So, just become a participant and don’t be scared. :-))

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:03:42 PM

Don't do that. I know that lots of people will think this is a ponzi, and I'm already prepared for every kind of trolls but not a man who want to kill himself. visit the website below and wish it will be helpful. I'm just trying to make this world a better place. Why you hate me so much that when you cannot attack me you attack yourself?

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

A guess: you are abused when you're a child, aren't you?

Don't believe everything you read, that goes for people on your thread more then you!! are you from China btw mate?
greyhawk

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:06:35 PM

Hell, there was an obvious joke investment opportunity where the guy offered like 12000 % APR and mentioned (bolded) that he was definitely going to run away with any investors coins. People still sent him coins.

Interesting. Coins as in two coins or two thousand coins?

400 at least. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104651.msg1148947#msg1148947
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:15:31 PM

IT'S A REALLY FUCKING SIMPLE QUESTION OP AND I'VE ASKED YOU TEN TIMES NOW ARE YOU FROM CHINA? YES OR NO?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: