Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4000$ bitcoins in 4 months  (Read 4763 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:10:14 PM

At the end of the day, a chart is just a chart.  It tells what happened.  Yes, it can give you hints, yes good technical analysis can give you an edge, but a chart is certainly no magical crystal ball.  Price can do whatever it wants to do and its based on supply and demand.  Surely we all agree on that?

If you're talking about a 10x increase in price, there has to be a big surge in demand.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:53:26 PM

At the end of the day, a chart is just a chart.  It tells what happened.  Yes, it can give you hints, yes good technical analysis can give you an edge, but a chart is certainly no magical crystal ball.  Price can do whatever it wants to do and its based on supply and demand.  Surely we all agree on that?

If you're talking about a 10x increase in price, there has to be a big surge in demand.

i'm agree with you, price will go down or up, of course supply and demand will give big effect where price will go.

Ahab_Hunter_of_BearWhale

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:49:50 PM

Impossible? You clearly don't have a clue what bitcoin is capable of. BTW, I'm all in since 2012. Now there is simply no point for me to buy any more bitcoins because the bitcoins that I could buy today with my monthly salary would be just a drop in the ocean in comparison to the coins I accumulated in 2011 and 2012.[/url]

This is what I find funny about the btc community, $4k btc sounds crazy yet it is nowhere near as crazy to me as the idea a couple of nerds cpu mined thousands of bitcoins for winter heating prices and turned those into $1,000 a piece.

Bitcoin's market cap is tiny, tiny tiny compared to a typical fortune 500 company or a few blocks of prime real estate in a major American city, it has alot of room to grow.

I fail to see how that's funny. Imagine Bitcoin really becomes a large-scale success at least in the store-of-wealth arena, largely replacing gold, tbtb unable to suppress it. What happens when a large chunk of the worlds wealth is transferred to a couple of crypto geeks and gamer kids?

I don't think that's funny. It's very interesting, though. Maybe prodigious.

Well Geeks are often wealth creators, able to feel the pulse of tech and where it's moving. I think it'll likely lead to good things Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:15:15 AM

that's the reason why there are all those crazy poredictions, because of the unknown nature of the market, everyone think to have the right to predict unrealistic price, because you know, they could happen...maybe

like i said in another thread what it is ridiculous is the time frame not the price itself...
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:32:43 AM

OP,

please tell me when we will hit :

$2000
$1000
$750
$500

thanks.

spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:31:50 AM

OP,

$2000
$1000
$750
$500

thanks.

The month before is the tradition Smiley

minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:47:10 AM

$4000 isn't completely impossible, actually. Although it may very well be that the bubbles get significantly smaller these days. I think Gox really was quite a factor in the past!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:21:12 AM

OP,

$2000
$1000
$750
$500

thanks.

I don't know, but the parabolic rise should become visible after 3 weeks and then we should be at 300+ prices. After that, price may dramatically change over night.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:31:13 AM

this sounds a bit too far fetched to me, I don't think the price will just jump like that for no reason. most predictions that people made that was just backed by the chart never came true anyway.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:42:14 AM

this sounds a bit too far fetched to me, I don't think the price will just jump like that for no reason. most predictions that people made that was just backed by the chart never came true anyway.

Who said the predictions are backed just by the chart? That would be stupid. Price won't obviously jump without any reason but right now the reason is that the time is ripe for such a big move. In my life I have seen many bitcoin bubbles and I recognize the vibe of what's going to happen soon.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:14:37 PM

We are in green for the 5th week in a row and bitcoin has seen 16x increase in value in the past.
It is impossible that a nation or government will declare bitcoin as its national currency, how they can control it? Only an anarchy can support bitcoin as currency not even a democracy.

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:22:34 PM

If the upper bollingerband on the weekly logarithmic chart hits (and sustains) we will be in for a M00N phase.
$4000 is high but I would not be surprised to see it peak as high as that.

Le't look back in 4 months Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: