Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-tolerating German banks?  (Read 932 times)
pilotniq (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:13:16 PM

Apologies for writing in English! I don't speak German, but my question is related to Germany...

My Swedish bank, SEB, has asked me to stop making transfers to Bitcoin exchanges, so I need to find an alternative bank that I can use for EUR transfers. Preferably one with an English language internet bank.

According to Kraken.com, Fidor bank and Deutche bank are OK regarding bitcoin. Does anyone disagree?

How is DKB? I understand that they have a DKB-Cash account that I may be able to open over the Internet.

Thanks, and again, apologies for writing in English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:54:33 AM

Apologies for writing in English! I don't speak German, but my question is related to Germany...

My Swedish bank, SEB, has asked me to stop making transfers to Bitcoin exchanges, so I need to find an alternative bank that I can use for EUR transfers. Preferably one with an English language internet bank.

According to Kraken.com, Fidor bank and Deutche bank are OK regarding bitcoin. Does anyone disagree?

How is DKB? I understand that they have a DKB-Cash account that I may be able to open over the Internet.

Fidor Bank AG is very bitcoin friendly, they even have implemented "express trade" with bitcoin.de (german btc/euro escrow service). I'm afraid I don't know anything about Deutsche Bank or DKB.

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 03:43:24 PM

Fidor should be okay. i dont know what Deutsche Bank will say about bitcoin. you should avoid putting the name "bitcoin" in a transaction.

THE TRADER

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:57:09 PM

Fidor wants the Cash  Grin  Cheesy
camu6

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:25:46 AM

Fidor Bank AG is very bitcoin friendly, they even have implemented "express trade" with bitcoin.de (german btc/euro escrow service). I'm afraid I don't know anything about Deutsche Bank or DKB.

I can confirm, Fidor is great. Easy to set up and pro Bitcoin!
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:39:40 PM

Some time ago, Fidor only accepted customers fron germany.
Did they changed that? Or is it for private accounts only?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:30:00 PM

i moved to Switzerland a year ago and signed up on bitcoin.de and created a Fidor bank account with my Swiss address. i made some trades since then without any problems. Without reading the TOS in detail, there are also foreign sellers, e.g. from The Netherlands. So, i think non-german customers are allowed.

Some time ago, Fidor only accepted customers fron germany.
Did they changed that? Or is it for private accounts only?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: