Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:33:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Pokerstars funds for bitcoin  (Read 914 times)
Cypherious (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:43:09 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 07:57:31 PM by Cypherious

Hello,

As the topic says im selling money made on pokerstars for bitcoin. The money will be sent directly to your pokerstars account. As escrow we will be use localbitcoins.com (Trusted and safe escrow system).

Contact me in my post or pm if your interessed. Rate is 1:1
morocco.man

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:02:31 AM

i can buy some litlle amount like 10$ but rate can be less 1.1
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:16:47 PM

i can buy some litlle amount like 10$ but rate can be less 1.1
Sure, but the rate will be higher for that little amount. 
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:51:44 PM

Still selling. Fresh won founds available. Escrow by localbitcoins or trusted forum member!
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:53:40 PM

Please remember always use escrow as pokerstars transfers can be reversed.  Good luck trading Smiley
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:01:15 PM

Please remember always use escrow as pokerstars transfers can be reversed.  Good luck trading Smiley
Pokerstars transfers can be reversed? Do you have any proof of that? All pokerstars transfers are manually approved by pokerstars team before processed, and they behave to it same as a withrawel to your bank account or e-wallet. Meaning once processed it cannot be reversed. Thats atleast what i have from experience. Feel free to proove me otherwise but please provide proof.
War...

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:06:26 AM

can you do $15?
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:00:54 AM

can you do $15?
Sure thing, already added you with the skype you sent by pm.
War...

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:34:50 AM

can you do $15?

highly recommend, nice guy... transferred 15 bucks right away...
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:44:40 AM

can you do $15?

highly recommend, nice guy... transferred 15 bucks right away...
Thanks Smiley Still have more to sell.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:13:08 PM

Please remember always use escrow as pokerstars transfers can be reversed.  Good luck trading Smiley
Pokerstars transfers can be reversed? Do you have any proof of that? All pokerstars transfers are manually approved by pokerstars team before processed, and they behave to it same as a withrawel to your bank account or e-wallet. Meaning once processed it cannot be reversed. Thats atleast what i have from experience. Feel free to proove me otherwise but please provide proof.

Yes the problem is after someone has sent funds from their pokerstars account they can email pokerstars and say they sent it to the wrong person or their account was hacked.  Transfers can get reversed since pokerstars didn't make the money transfer service for trading they made it for occasionally sending money to another player for reasons like..... helping out a friend who wants to play poker etc.

But hey, its always done on a case by case matter so yeah maybe some transfers wont get reversed, it depends what the specifics are.
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:50:19 PM

Yes the problem is after someone has sent funds from their pokerstars account they can email pokerstars and say they sent it to the wrong person or their account was hacked.  Transfers can get reversed since pokerstars didn't make the money transfer service for trading they made it for occasionally sending money to another player for reasons like..... helping out a friend who wants to play poker etc.

But hey, its always done on a case by case matter so yeah maybe some transfers wont get reversed, it depends what the specifics are.
I see, then support gave me wrong answere as they told me its irreverseable once sent. But might depend on the case how you said. Anyway still have more funds for sale so let me know if anyone is interessed.
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:32:11 AM

bump
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 01:53:01 AM

Is it ok if we can watch you play to confirm that you are actually winning this money and you aren't getting these funds in a illegitimate manner?
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:54:04 AM

Is it ok if we can watch you play to confirm that you are actually winning this money and you aren't getting these funds in a illegitimate manner?
If you are interessed buying long term and in bulk then yes.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:38:11 AM

I see, then support gave me wrong answere as they told me its irreverseable once sent. But might depend on the case how you said. Anyway still have more funds for sale so let me know if anyone is interessed.

Maybe its better for them to say that since its just more admin fee for them to deal with customers who send funds to wrong people.  Also if you kept reversing it pokerstars would probably ban you from transfers.  Its really a 1 time or 2 time scam at best i guess.
Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:23:28 PM

Yes, you right. I already sold too 3 people and all satisfied. But thanks for the heads up.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:59:32 PM

Hello,

As the topic says im selling money made on pokerstars for bitcoin. The money will be sent directly to your pokerstars account. As escrow we will be use localbitcoins.com (Trusted and safe escrow system).

Buy instantly using escrow here: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/201439/cash-out-your-bitcoins-pokerstars

Is the localbitcoins rate supposed to be 1:1 as well ? as it currently seems to be 15$ below bitstamp.

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:48:40 AM

Hello,

Buy instantly using escrow here: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/201439/cash-out-your-bitcoins-pokerstars

Interested in Stars$ whats your skype?

Cypherious (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:37:22 PM

Sent my skype to ur pm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: