Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitRich The fastest earning bitcoin app  (Read 9750 times)
Intellidev (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:41:10 PM

If your on version 1.2.1 there should be no lag. Unless you mean after you click on faucet and that loading screen is based on your internet speed.

On the latest update you can withdraw if you don't have many finds but coinbase has been difficult with me. They're still verifying my bank account for the transaction
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:38:48 AM

If your on version 1.2.1 there should be no lag. Unless you mean after you click on faucet and that loading screen is based on your internet speed.

On the latest update you can withdraw if you don't have many finds but coinbase has been difficult with me. They're still verifying my bank account for the transaction
People will not download the App for free, simply buy bitcoin from btc-e.com, it is faster there.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:43:56 AM

I've just downloaded the app however it lags om my phone. It works even slower than browsing the faucets on Chrome for Android itself. However the minimum cashout is just 10000 satoshi, just 2% of another bitcoin earning app I've seen, and it's a good point of this app.
What kind of phone do you use? how is "lag" possible with this kind of app???
I'm using a 1-year-old phone and it have only 1GB RAM. However, other than lagging I have no problem using that app to view faucets and watching videos provided by that app. I haven't tried their offer wall yet, but I expect it to be well.
Has he refill the account?
I don't think so, because when I click withdraw button on the app (even with insufficient balance), it still saying that 'System Updating' and coins will be sent afterwards.

is this app working 100% Im not really in faucets but i could try it if pay outs are good on a average.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:02:04 AM

I've just downloaded the app however it lags om my phone. It works even slower than browsing the faucets on Chrome for Android itself. However the minimum cashout is just 10000 satoshi, just 2% of another bitcoin earning app I've seen, and it's a good point of this app.
I'm using a 1-year-old phone and it have only 1GB RAM. However, other than lagging I have no problem using that app to view faucets and watching videos provided by that app. I haven't tried their offer wall yet, but I expect it to be well.
I don't think so, because when I click withdraw button on the app (even with insufficient balance), it still saying that 'System Updating' and coins will be sent afterwards.

is this app working 100% Im not really in faucets but i could try it if pay outs are good on a average.
The app is working, the complain is just the payment.
Intellidev (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:05:05 PM

I will try out btc-e next time. Small amounts are still going through its just big transfers while we wait on coinbase.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:28:12 AM

I will try out btc-e next time. Small amounts are still going through its just big transfers while we wait on coinbase.
The update is fine but you need to explain in details, are you saying we should do the cash out in bits or you are still struggling with coinbase.

Intellidev (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:22:03 PM

Coinbase says by July 10th it will be in the account. There should be plenty of satoshi to last then. Users are still withdrawing but those users all have amounts smaller than 20k. As of this moment a user with 100k could withdraw but its literally changing every minute. Seems like mid day and mid night is best time to withdraw as of now. Its not totally coinbase fault but i am usa based and yesterday was a federal holiday therefore banks were closed.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:43:56 AM

Coinbase says by July 10th it will be in the account. There should be plenty of satoshi to last then. Users are still withdrawing but those users all have amounts smaller than 20k. As of this moment a user with 100k could withdraw but its literally changing every minute. Seems like mid day and mid night is best time to withdraw as of now. Its not totally coinbase fault but i am usa based and yesterday was a federal holiday therefore banks were closed.

Maybe make a schedule for fund the balance, like every week or every two weeks you refund the balance, just my suggestion Grin
Intellidev (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:28:49 AM

Well i didnt expect to have over 200 users in one week. So everyone will have to make sure they are on the latest version and wait until the 10th. Understand I am a 21 yr old college kid at school full time, pay all my own bills like rent amd utilities, two dogs, own two businesses, work part time, and family is overseas. My phome is broke, and im coding from a tablet using a remote connection to my desktop. Pleasebe patient
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:46:26 AM

Well i didnt expect to have over 200 users in one week. So everyone will have to make sure they are on the latest version and wait until the 10th. Understand I am a 21 yr old college kid at school full time, pay all my own bills like rent amd utilities, two dogs, own two businesses, work part time, and family is overseas. My phome is broke, and im coding from a tablet using a remote connection to my desktop. Pleasebe patient
Well, you're a tough and also creative person

faucet used to be profitable
noel57

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:52:39 AM

The update is now that there will be funds in the ATM on the 10th of this month. Please confirm this?

burnsd03

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:44:31 AM

Would you consider putting you btc address within the app to allow donations, thanks
noel57

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:56:11 AM

I think OP should take this business more serious.

burnsd03

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:31:39 PM

How much btc is going to available for the app to withdraw from on the 10th. 0.25btc or more should be sufficient for this app to run payments for a short while.
Intellidev (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:12:04 PM

Dont feel comfortable with exact amounts since accounts are hacked so much. But itll be enough.

Yea coinbase moved it out again. It just says by end of day july 10th. Ive already set uo another transaction for the future tp get rid of wait times

Take this app more seriously? Ill pretend your joking. Remember this is my Money that funds this account and i havent even gotten any pay from this app. So unless you work for coinbase or usaa suck it up and wait until tomorrow. Ill post here the second the transfer is in. If you join xda youll see im a senior member all about cust service. Im new here, not to android.
Intellidev (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:45:41 PM

Money is in. Start the withdrawals. Thank younto all those who were patient.
creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:36:36 PM

Money is in. Start the withdrawals. Thank younto all those who were patient.

Yea, got payment, thanks.

Intellidev (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:06:37 AM

Your welcome... More ad networks were added today. Let me know if everything goes smooth. Also someone just redeemed for 10million satoshi. If thats not proof we have the highest and fastest payouts of any app or faucet then i dont know what is.
Intellidev (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:14:31 AM

Our app has been hacked. A malicious user has stolen all our funds from an exploit in an earlier version of the app. All withdrawals are paused while i get more bitcoin and deactivate the user. Please remain pateient
Intellidev (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:36:45 PM

Thanks to beta testers our app will be back online today. Funds are low still but will be refilled July21st. App has a brand new feature. Look out for thr update in the coming hours Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: