Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Any Knows About Bitbays.com  (Read 2034 times)
nururochac (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:29:46 AM

I'm trying to figure out how much to trust them. Have you used them before or heard about them ? I'm hesitant because I've never seen anyone post or talk about them at all. Thanks for the input. Any info on the arbitrage fund ? seems really high, returning 10%, but having bitcoins sitting on coinbase earns nothing. could be compelling if its worth the risk. Any thoughts ?

Thanks
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:40:42 AM

I'm trying to figure out how much to trust them. Have you used them before or heard about them ?

You can trust them as much as any year old exchange and that is not a lot, but saying that after a year of running I have not seen any accusations against them.

I'm hesitant because I've never seen anyone post or talk about them at all. Thanks for the input. Any info on the arbitrage fund ? seems really high, returning 10%, but having bitcoins sitting on coinbase earns nothing. could be compelling if its worth the risk. Any thoughts ?

Thanks

They are a Polish exchange so that could be why you have not seen much of them. Your best bet do your own research and make your choice after that has been done. Also you should check all the fee's to see if after they have been paid it is worth your time to try arb.
ammy009

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 06:25:06 AM

I also never heard about this exchange before.

ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:27:35 AM

I'm trying to figure out how much to trust them. Have you used them before or heard about them ? I'm hesitant because I've never seen anyone post or talk about them at all. Thanks for the input. Any info on the arbitrage fund ? seems really high, returning 10%, but having bitcoins sitting on coinbase earns nothing. could be compelling if its worth the risk. Any thoughts ?

Thanks

I would suggest going to a reputed exchange rather than a site which has no presence online. I haven't heard of it either and its best to stick to a reputed one instead of trying out something new.
Looks like its a coming up site. They also have this moto on their site : "Trade all day. Earn interest all night.
" . Are they offering interest on bitcoins ?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:16:56 AM

if they cannot offer anything new in comparison with any standard classic, well known exchange, why bothering with them, you are only asking for troubles
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:26:13 AM

There's only one risk free investment and that's joinmarket, but it doesn't have much business currently.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:50:00 PM

Bitbay is just like ebay so all necessary precautions should be taking while doing business with anybody there.
quentinadam

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:34:03 PM

I am currently having a negative experience with Bitbays.com.

I had about 300 USD in my account and asked at the beginning of November 2015 to withdraw them to my bank account.

After 1 week, I had still not received any funds in my bank account, so I contacted support.
Support took 1 week to reply something totally irrelevant, like instructions on how to request a withdrawal.
I replied and told them again that the withdrawal had been requested (and it appeared as processed on their website) but that I had not received it on my bank account.
Another week and a half later, support told me that there was a problem with my bank account (seriously ?) and told me that they would refund the money in my Bitbays account.
After a couple of days, I still had not been refunded the money in my account, so I contacted support again.
After another week support told me that they would chase this up.
We are now another 2 weeks after they told me they would chase this up, and still no trace of the funds neither on my Bitbays account nor on my bank account.
I am sending an email to support every week about this issue.

So my conclusion, based on the irrelevance and slowness of the Bitbays support, is that you should beware of this website.

It smells like scam.

RejectedBanana

Activity: 406
Merit: 551

I am a banana.

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:09:07 AM

Has anyone any experience with their arbitrage interest accounts? They are advertising 10-12%.
Agorista

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

a29hbGFibGFzdA==

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:22:58 AM

BitBays is NOT BitBay.

BitBays is a BTC and LSK exchange.

We have been operating since 2014 and continue to operate: we've released our iPhone and Android wallet app and recently started supporting LSK trading.

We have offered interest for on-platform assets as a promotion. While that promotion has ended, we still offer our BitBays Arbitrage Fund (BBAF) where you can invest and choose what currency your money is held in: USD, RMB, BTC. Returns are around 10-12%. We have been arbitraging since 2013 and our 24/7 arbitrage trading bot does better than most.

We've never been hacked, we've never lost bitcoins. We've really built out our business in China - so if you searched for us on the 'Chinese internet" (币贝网 or 比特湾) or followed our WeChat account you would see we are quite active, and engaged with a number of our clients.

If you have any questions about our platform, I'll gladly answer them.

Mike
BitBays

Mike
Member since June 2011 - watching BTC since $0.25
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:11:57 AM

Has anyone any experience with their arbitrage interest accounts? They are advertising 10-12%.

Arbitrage  s scam 100%. One can maybe get 2% per month, MAX, everything above that is pure BS.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
RejectedBanana

I am a banana.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:13:50 AM

Arbitrage  s scam 100%. One can maybe get 2% per month, MAX, everything above that is pure BS.

They are advertising 10-12% APY = ~2% month. Seems reasonable.
stancarrott

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:46:59 PM

They are a Polish exchange so that could be why you have not seen much of them. Your best bet do your own research and make your choice after that has been done. Also you should check all the fee's to see if after they have been paid it is worth your time to try arb.

I think you are confusing BitBays.com with BitBay.net.

Regarding BitBays.com, I'm interested in the arbitrage fund, but cannot find much info (in English) online, so I'm reluctant to take the risk yet.

It appears that the arbitrage fund fees are low - no ongoing fees, just a 0.02% withdrawal fee (from the fund, not the exchange)

I'd also like to hear about anyones experience with them.
RejectedBanana

I am a banana.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:13:04 AM

I've been invested in the arbitrage fund a couple months now.  Transactions out are confirmed quickly with a healthy mandatory transaction fee and earnings are faithfully paid every day.

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:33:35 AM

I was a little dubious of this site, very rare exchange site open investment services too so it's seems they are scammers.
Mice Elf

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

Well Bitbays.com if officially down https://bitbays.com/static/suspend.html Thanks to communist China...

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to withdraw my funds.

Mice Elf

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:49:37 AM

Well Bitbays.com if officially down https://bitbays.com/static/suspend.html Thanks to communist China...

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to withdraw my funds.

Well they move responded quickly and my funds are safe at https://mixcoins.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: