Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone tell me smart trading with charts, depth charts, fib levels  (Read 467 times)
nururochac (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:36:20 AM

I'm really pressing to get good at trading, I understand that its very rewarding and simple if you know what your doing, but if you don't know then your just asking to lose money. I also understand that to get to where the pros are, you must really work for it, study tips and tricks, do homework, research into the markets, etc
But I'm having problems really understanding things like the different charts (Fib Levels, SMA Period, EMA 1/2 Period, and Bollinger Band). Also I'm looking at Market Depth, Trade history, candlestick data, just everything I can try to look at to make a decision.
But for me I'm extremley new to all this, no background at all, and have never heard of these words before just 2 months ago. I've scoured Google, Youtube and have learned a lot more than I once knew. But I guess I'm trying to see the bigger picture.
When I go to a market page for bitcoin to altcoin and back (like BTC and LTC), where do I begin, what strategies do I use, what charts do I look at, what trade or depth data do I analyze. What order of data am I trying to do to determine if I should buy and if so, when I should sell.
I really want to be successful at this but I understand that it will take time, patience, and dedication. Can anyone help me out, give me some pro tips, or point me in the right direction?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinuser48

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:39:13 AM

Check out BabyPips and TradingView, stay away from PayCoin and OKCoin.

I'm really pressing to get good at trading, I understand that its very rewarding and simple if you know what your doing, but if you don't know then your just asking to lose money. I also understand that to get to where the pros are, you must really work for it, study tips and tricks, do homework, research into the markets, etc
But I'm having problems really understanding things like the different charts (Fib Levels, SMA Period, EMA 1/2 Period, and Bollinger Band). Also I'm looking at Market Depth, Trade history, candlestick data, just everything I can try to look at to make a decision.
But for me I'm extremley new to all this, no background at all, and have never heard of these words before just 2 months ago. I've scoured Google, Youtube and have learned a lot more than I once knew. But I guess I'm trying to see the bigger picture.
When I go to a market page for bitcoin to altcoin and back (like BTC and LTC), where do I begin, what strategies do I use, what charts do I look at, what trade or depth data do I analyze. What order of data am I trying to do to determine if I should buy and if so, when I should sell.
I really want to be successful at this but I understand that it will take time, patience, and dedication. Can anyone help me out, give me some pro tips, or point me in the right direction?
nururochac (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:43:24 AM

Check out BabyPips and TradingView, stay away from PayCoin and OKCoin.

thanks for this great information, I'll look into those books you mentioned. I'm not the give up type person and want to see this through so I'll stick with it with realistic expectations in mind, but I'm confident I can see this through. Awesome reply, thanks.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

I'm sure that selling bitcoin now is very stupid thing to do, because it's very low now and selling it now can result big loss for us, so you should better even buy more btc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: