Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:03:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monday bulls  (Read 1062 times)
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:08:34 AM

Nothing better than to wake up and see the bullish trend is continuing.

What do you think , where will this end up or lose momentum? I'm hoping for a long and stabile growth  Shocked

cheers
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:12:31 AM

No better time to spring back from the down-trend overshoot. Wish I was selling bitcoin for cash in Greece right now!

ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:21:00 AM

No better time to spring back from the down-trend overshoot. Wish I was selling bitcoin for cash in Greece right now!

You mean selling cash for bitcoins? But anyways i doubt most of the general population in Greece has much funds, and even if they
do have it, there's a limit to what they can withdraw per day, and that limit is worst at ATM's.

cheers
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:23:17 AM

You better be buying bitcoin right now, looking at the trend. You should still do that . I doubt we will see the lower numbers anytime soon after Today. After Greece the rest of the world has started realizing the potential and is buying in as well. Its only a matter of time a similar thing happens in another country and we will see a rise in bitcoin adoption across the world.
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:21:49 AM

You better be buying bitcoin right now, looking at the trend. You should still do that . I doubt we will see the lower numbers anytime soon after Today. After Greece the rest of the world has started realizing the potential and is buying in as well. Its only a matter of time a similar thing happens in another country and we will see a rise in bitcoin adoption across the world.

I have plenty, thanks. I just meant to help people out so they had access to bitcoin rather than billions of Euros stuffed in mattresses. I agree it's not a great time to be selling, though. I think it's sad that a country that really needs bitcoin right now only has 1 bitcoin ATM.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:05:11 AM

I have plenty, thanks. I just meant to help people out so they had access to bitcoin rather than billions of Euros stuffed in mattresses. I agree it's not a great time to be selling, though. I think it's sad that a country that really needs bitcoin right now only has 1 bitcoin ATM.

they can always use exchange, the fact that their bank has a 60 euro limit(one guy posted it) it is applied to any atm i think, so there is no reason to buy bitcoin only via atm for them

in the end the grexit caused something it seems, they are a bit responsabile of this little pump
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:11:58 AM

regret selling my ltc at .014

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:23:38 AM

i think it will go down to around $250 to stay there for a while. after that maybe an attempt to $280. i think it will stay below $300 for a good while.
stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:55:57 PM

People  should better start buying bitcoins before it gets too late. You don't want to live your whole life with the regrets , do you?

Mellnik

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:36:31 PM

People  should better start buying bitcoins before it gets too late. You don't want to live your whole life with the regrets , do you?

I feel sorry for the millions of souls missing the train  Cry
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:01:07 AM

Monday where I am is ahead of most of the world, I'll be looking for a rally Sunday night and through the following week

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:54:07 PM

My friend is waiting for the price drop and then going for a big buy, and I am also advising him regarding when he should buy. I advised him to buy at 260 but he didn't and poor guy missed it. Now he tells me he would listen to whatever investment instructions I give him lol. I think it is best to invest btc slowly than go for big buys. And diversify the investments, it is the best option.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: