Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CampBX - terrible decision?  (Read 595 times)
yacsync (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 07:15:03 PM

Has anyone else tried camp as an alternative to bitfloor? So far it has been a miserable experience. I'm not sure if they're a scam or what but after four help desk tickets and two weeks I haven't heard anything. I mailed a certified check two weeks ago and they have refused to even tell me if they got it. It sure hasn't shown up in my account. I even attempted to verify my information and again I get no answer.

So a word of warning to anyone considering them as a new exchange - stay FAR away. I regret it.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 07:31:56 PM

So a word of warning to anyone considering them as a new exchange - stay FAR away. I regret it.

Wow, I'm surprised you're having problems. I have used CampBX for over a year and the only complaint I have is that it sometimes takes 8 or 9 hours for a dwolla transfer.

Maybe they are on vacation. I would give them a second chance.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 09:12:01 PM

after four help desk tickets and two weeks I haven't heard anything.

That's unusual for Camp BX.  I do notice that it has been nearly a week since Keyur's forum account shows any activity.

- http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=15102

I mailed a certified check two weeks ago and they have refused to even tell me if they got it. It sure hasn't shown up in my account.

When they accept checks, it is personal checks only.  If you sent a personal check, you should be able to see if they got it by looking at your bank account to see if (and when) it has cleared.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █