Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.25 BTC Loan With Forum Accounts Collateral  (Read 539 times)
bitcoinuser48 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:52:30 AM

Hi,
I Need Urgent 0.25 BTC Loan I Will Repay it 0.3 BTC in 12 Days. Mean While I Will Keep A One Member Account + 3 Jr. Accounts As Collateral.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:03:55 AM

Hi,
I Need Urgent 0.25 BTC Loan I Will Repay it 0.3 BTC in 12 Days. Mean While I Will Keep A One Member Account + 3 Jr. Accounts As Collateral.

first off, a member account + 3 jr member account are probably worth at best, ~0.04 BTC. second off, are you saying you will keep the collateral while you take out a loan? either way, that second part is unimportant, your collateral does not cover the loan.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:05:36 AM

So you are giving accounts as collateral and half an hour later seeking to buy those new accounts?
Makes one wonder if you would just take the money from loan, buy new accounts and default on the loan itself..

Anyways it wont work, noone will give you that loan with that low value collateral, exactly bacause of the above stated possibility.

For reference;
Hi,

I Need Full member Accounts for Best Low Price, Please Offer Your Price With The Below Details.
Number of Posts
Number of Activity
Date of Registration
I Need Only Full Member Accounts I Will Also Need Potential Accounts But I Take it For Less Price According to The Quality of The Posts.

Thanks
bitcoinuser48 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:31:09 PM

So you are giving accounts as collateral and half an hour later seeking to buy those new accounts?
Makes one wonder if you would just take the money from loan, buy new accounts and default on the loan itself..

Anyways it wont work, noone will give you that loan with that low value collateral, exactly bacause of the above stated possibility.

For reference;
Hi,

I Need Full member Accounts for Best Low Price, Please Offer Your Price With The Below Details.
Number of Posts
Number of Activity
Date of Registration
I Need Only Full Member Accounts I Will Also Need Potential Accounts But I Take it For Less Price According to The Quality of The Posts.

Thanks

Hello Brother !! My Account Is Member Account And I Need Full Member Account For That I Want to Wait More Two Months to Become My Account As Full Member. But More Over I Will Not Planned to Buy It Now I Was Planned to Buy After a Week Meanwhile I Posted There Because To Check The Best Low Offers. I Think My Message Was Clarity Right Bro.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:39:51 PM

For reference;
Hi,

Number of Posts
Number of Activity
Date of Registration

Thanks

Hello Brother !! My Account Is Member Account And I Need Full Member Account For That I Want to Wait More Two Months to Become My Account As Full Member. But More Over I Will Not Planned to Buy It Now I Was Planned to Buy After a Week Meanwhile I Posted There Because To Check The Best Low Offers. I Think My Message Was Clarity Right Bro.

Looks legit. Lol. Your post is clearly trying to borrow .25btc with BS accounts as collateral and trying to buy higher rank account an hour later? Scam attempt failed
NoKittyKitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:10:33 PM

For reference;
Hi,

Number of Posts
Number of Activity
Date of Registration

Thanks

Looks legit. Lol. Your post is clearly trying to borrow .25btc with BS accounts as collateral and trying to buy higher rank account an hour later? Scam attempt failed
Many people seem to be wanting to do that now, I remember that there was another user that scammed multiple times in a single day and probabaly already bought a senior/hero member account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: