Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is fighting to $300 in July!  (Read 3464 times)
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:32:08 AM

300 would be nice, I still think BTC is under valued at its current price, imo it should be 450 USD per coin. I don't think that's being unfair. I'm unsure if we'll reach 300 this month but I certainly hope so.
I'm still hoping to hear some progress from the Winkles on Gemini, I expect progress on that soon & we could get a significant pump on that news.

YES, I agree completely. If you want to grow your bitcoin wallet, You NEED to Buy Bitcoin right now! The price is going to go up at least to the $300 per BTC Soon! Buy BTC Now and Hold it!

you wrong dude, price going down again like last month up to $275 and then dump again to $255. maybe stable in range $250-$280 will happen in long time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:55:32 AM

I wish I had the new job I do now a month ago.  Sad  I just got it in the past 5 days.  If I had the extra cash I would have honestly totally bought 300 USD worth last month.

titulng

Activity: 484

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:46:26 AM

another topic just say the price would to $350 in this weekend,. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111152.0 yeah, I posted  Cool

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:00:34 AM

It is trying but I don't think it will reach the 300 mark though. But look at the bright side. People thought it was dead when it almost dropped at 200 and now the optimism is back in the community.

gr8n8

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:29:53 AM

It is trying but I don't think it will reach the 300 mark though. But look at the bright side. People thought it was dead when it almost dropped at 200 and now the optimism is back in the community.

yay for optimism
stallion

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:02:23 AM

The price is unlikely to be 300$ in July. But we always need to put a positive approach towards things. People would be more than happy to have 300 something value. Since the market situation is volatile enough.

Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:26:24 PM

The price is unlikely to be 300$ in July. But we always need to put a positive approach towards things. People would be more than happy to have 300 something value. Since the market situation is volatile enough.

Yes, but some people are very sad who bought the bitcoins at 1000$ expecting it to surpass 10x value because that was the time when bitcoin was booming as fuck. Now, the progress has been really slow and the price value has been fluctuating giving mini heart attacks to cautious investors who are a little anxious about their investments.
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:46:45 PM

I was cautious myself when I was only holding like 10bitcoins as every 2$ the price drops my balances has a heart attack even small drops function dramatically... Getting to 280would be pretty amazing

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

I was cautious myself when I was only holding like 10bitcoins as every 2$ the price drops my balances has a heart attack even small drops function dramatically... Getting to 280would be pretty amazing

you have to either do day-trading and watch the price on every one of the ups and downs or invest for long term and buy at a price that you are comfortable with and never look at the market again untill it goes up at least over $300
other than that you are going to have a heart attack Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: