Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank-Statement Creator  (Read 601 times)
geheimdienst (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:59:01 AM

Bank-Statement Creator is a liitle GUI tool that lets you customize a Bank Statement of KREISSPARKASSE (german bank)
Balance, Account Number, Account Holder, Date can be edited and safed as a PNG which will look like a scan.
You cant edit transactions with the tool. It would require some Photoshop to do that.
Send a PM with your email or a filehost where you want it to be uploaded.

0.1 BTC
brach

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:01:34 PM

ja nee den dreck kann ich den leuten auch umsonst hochladen

0.1 das ist doch echt krass

*EDIT*

hier ist KEIN carding forum
onlinn

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:13:59 PM

in Germany you can not trade btc , what you can do with this bank statement
brach

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:19:28 PM

Scam someone?

Using this "tool" is conidered as FRAUD, stay away from it
geheimdienst (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:40:25 PM

Scam someone?

Using this "tool" is conidered as FRAUD, stay away from it

I used this tool one time successfully and it wasnt a scam.

I was trading BTC already 2 years ago. At that time the banks were anything but positive about bitcoins. All of my accounts got frozen after a while. Even Fidor because of the many cash withdraws.

Last year I was looking for a new place to rent and they asked for Bankstatement. That usually means that I have to explain what BTC are and what problems are related  to that to explain why Im using someone elses Bankaccount. I faked a statement with this tool and was able to provide what the owner was asking for and got the Appartement. Two other objects I tried to rent before that failed because I couldnt provide the statement.

There can be bunch of reasons why you want to fake a statement. It doesnt has to be fraud. Verifying an account on a site you dont trust yet and dont want to give them your real datas could be another reason. There are bunch of sites selling user datas. After all: It can help you to stay anonymous. It can be used for scams, no dout - But same goes for BTC, VPN, TOR and anything related to anonymity as well.
glasshk

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:56:52 AM

can you send me your statement creator tool to my email address
kenkenc88@gmail.com
seVell

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:11:29 AM

There can be bunch of reasons why you want to fake a statement. It doesnt has to be fraud. Verifying an account on a site you dont trust yet and dont want to give them your real datas could be another reason. There are bunch of sites selling user datas. After all: It can help you to stay anonymous. It can be used for scams, no dout - But same goes for BTC, VPN, TOR and anything related to anonymity as well.

Very well said!

can you send me your statement creator tool to my email address
kenkenc88@gmail.com

He can, after you pay.

But why do you need such a tool?

It's a 5-15 min job to fake a statement with free tools widely available.

Sure it would be cool to have a tool to do it faster and cleaner but 0.1 btc is way too expensive for that!

If you don't want to do it yourself I'm sure you can find someone doing it for $5 on fiverr.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: