Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: uk - thought police to criminalise "homophobic" opinions  (Read 581 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:05:04 AM

as usual when they take our rights and freedom of speech away they're selling it to us as being only against an unpopular minority, in this case muslims, and the broad mass of people will support it without seeing the bigger picture

Asked to come up with an example of behaviour that might be a cause for concern, she said: "Sadly, Isis are extremely intolerant of homosexuality."

She was asked whether a pupil who said they thought homosexuality was "evil" would be reported to the police.

Ms Morgan said it would "depend very much on the context of the discussion" and schools were capable of using their judgement.

The government has defined extremism as: "Vocal or active opposition to fundamental British values, including democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs. "
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-33325654

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:19:31 AM

Hmm... very simple. The kids will be asked about their opinion about homosexuality. If they answer that they don’t condone sodomy, then they will be removed from their parents and given up for adoption. This methodology has been put into practice in many of the Western nations, such as Sweden, Norway, and Canada. 
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:33:08 AM

Hmm... very simple. The kids will be asked about their opinion about homosexuality. If they answer that they don’t condone sodomy, then they will be removed from their parents and given up for adoption. This methodology has been put into practice in many of the Western nations, such as Sweden, Norway, and Canada.  

Name some cases where this has happened. You are a little bit extreme to say the least no doubt crackers. Your post is straight to the top of the weekly crappy awards. There will be no kids taken away for being against or disagreeing with anything, stop blowing shit out or proportion.

OP That interview with the teacher what was she thinking, you see the thing with ISIS they are against homo's and very intolerant of them Cheesy  So are a large percentage of the planet, I would not take another word she said seriously.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:48:42 PM

Owning a bible will soon be a sign of "extremism"...

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:59:31 PM

Name some cases where this has happened. You are a little bit extreme to say the least no doubt crackers. Your post is straight to the top of the weekly crappy awards. There will be no kids taken away for being against or disagreeing with anything, stop blowing shit out or proportion.

OP That interview with the teacher what was she thinking, you see the thing with ISIS they are against homo's and very intolerant of them Cheesy  So are a large percentage of the planet, I would not take another word she said seriously.

Unfortunately both SJWs and secret services are tend to pick up ideas from such lunatics :/
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:36:12 PM

Obviously you haven't had much exposure to the radical left of western Europe...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828129.0
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:05:06 AM

if they don.t condone sodomy then there not homophobic
so why would the police then remove the kids from there parents DICK BRAIN
plus when would a uk officer say that to a kid DICK BRAIN Undecided
 its a old law only say that if you rape sodomy
you can bum your wife if she lets you... if your a man you can bum your man if he lets you
in fact you can stick your dick in any part of another persons body if 2 consenting adults
no court action  Wink
its no ones business but theres
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:25:53 AM

Obviously you haven't had much exposure to the radical left of western Europe...

Somewhere between one-fourth and one-third of all the children in Norway will be kidnapped from their parents, and given to childless foster-parents (mostly faggots). In a majority of the cases, the children were taken away from conservative and religious parents. The ultimate aim was to separate the children from their parents, in order to inject the gay propaganda in to their minds.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:51:39 AM

Somewhere between one-fourth and one-third of all the children in Norway will be kidnapped from their parents, and given to childless foster-parents (mostly faggots). In a majority of the cases, the children were taken away from conservative and religious parents. The ultimate aim was to separate the children from their parents, in order to inject the gay propaganda in to their minds.
WHAT Undecided
no they don,t
the kid had a loose tooth pulled out by parents taking his jumper off
he went in school and said his mum knocked it out
so the school took action
  a few kids will be taken by mistake for sure
 because of what this child as said that is why its happened
its happened in the uk and its sad
but most cases are kids who are really getting abused and need help
its like saying every one who goes to jail is guilty
well there is a few just a few that are in jail and have done no crime what so ever
but most are in jail coz they are guilty of a crime
so stop being so stupid
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:34:19 AM

Homosexuals are already at a disadvantage because of a generally homophobic world.

It's remarkable to see homophobes on this forum still, did I not mention that All biological women are bisexual? Your mother, sister, wife, are all Bisexual, Partly-Gay, Not Straight.

What a pathetic bunch you are.

I have no idea about the people that supporting gay marriage. It's right if they said gay never harm people, but it sounds not right to me. I think some people support gay marriage because the gay people can get their right to get married each other. So it doesn't be matter if the gays are a strangers. Then, what would you do if one of your family, son maybe, is a gay? Only retarded parent that don't get shock and support him immediately after hear it.

Oh is that the case? You're in for quite a shock then because your siser, wife, daughter, aunt, mother, grandmoher, that random girl at work, etc, are all Bisexual. More than half the people on this planet aren't straight, and it's due to human biology. Sexual arousal is different from romantic attraction, and people generally tend to define their sexuality due to their romantic attractions, and it's simply wrong. Sexual arousal/attraction is the main identifying factor of one's sexuality, and they are vastly different between men and women.

Your bible is wrong, your koran is wrong, your torah is wrong. If they were right, then your god treats women unfairly for supposedly making it impossible for them to be relatively straight, sexually. The whole world needs to wake up and learn these things, then discrimination/homophobia and such on the basis of sexuality would itself be as taboo as say a neo-nazi.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/12/fashion/12bisex.html?pagewanted=all
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/16/books/review/what-do-women-want-by-daniel-bergner.html
http://www.livescience.com/37834-women-sexuality-and-alloparenting.html -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2051284/More-half-women-bi-curious-attracted-women.html -

"Heterosexual women, Dr. Chivers and her colleagues found, were no more excited by athletic naked men doing yoga or tossing stones into the ocean than they were by the control footage: long pans of the snowcapped Himalayas. When straight women viewed a video of a naked woman doing calisthenics, on the other hand, their blood flow increased significantly."

"Dr. Chivers’s work adds to a growing body of scientific evidence that places female sexuality along a continuum between heterosexuality and homosexuality, rather than as an either-or phenomenon."

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
celestio

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:41:34 AM

It's quite interesting to note that hundreds of thousands of children every year are abused, raped, and worse by their own relatives. What countries like Norway and others are doing is preventative. What you need to do is prevent such things from happening to children in the first place.

You utterly disgust me.

Also funny, because in that thread there's this:

The state-kidnapped children are often placed in care of families of "non-traditional orientation", which is in accordance with the Norwegian doctrine of de-genderaisation of children. A child should be an "it", until "it" is old enough to decide if it wants to be a "she" or "he".

I am Norwegian. The above section is pure and utter bullshit, no such doctrine excists.

Regarding the childrens protection service,  yes, they can be a bitch, and they are frequently a controversial topic in Norwegian media. You should know children has very strong legal protection rights here. I don't know the Russian case, but in the Indian case the childrens protection service has stated that it was not the fact that the children where sleeping with their parents, or that they where handfed, that led to the children being removed from the parents, but that the reasons for the removal is not to be disclosed. I honestly don't know what happened, and I don't rightly care. You make it seem like this is something that happens regularly in Norway but that is not the case.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 05:14:16 PM

It's quite interesting to note that hundreds of thousands of children every year are abused, raped, and worse by their own relatives. What countries like Norway and others are doing is preventative. What you need to do is prevent such things from happening to children in the first place.

You utterly disgust me.

Also funny, because in that thread there's this:

The state-kidnapped children are often placed in care of families of "non-traditional orientation", which is in accordance with the Norwegian doctrine of de-genderaisation of children. A child should be an "it", until "it" is old enough to decide if it wants to be a "she" or "he".

I am Norwegian. The above section is pure and utter bullshit, no such doctrine excists.

Regarding the childrens protection service,  yes, they can be a bitch, and they are frequently a controversial topic in Norwegian media. You should know children has very strong legal protection rights here. I don't know the Russian case, but in the Indian case the childrens protection service has stated that it was not the fact that the children where sleeping with their parents, or that they where handfed, that led to the children being removed from the parents, but that the reasons for the removal is not to be disclosed. I honestly don't know what happened, and I don't rightly care. You make it seem like this is something that happens regularly in Norway but that is not the case.

I am sure CPS protects children some times, but abuse within the CPS system is rampant in itself. Also CPS is a for profit industry. There are large incentives to remove children from otherwise healthy environments in order to collect huge placement fees. Your disgust is irrelevant to the facts. I suggest you learn to separate emotion from logic.

http://liftingtheveil.org/a-critical-look-at-the-foster-care-system/
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:46:05 AM

It's remarkable to see homophobes on this forum still, did I not mention that All biological women are bisexual? Your mother, sister, wife, are all Bisexual, Partly-Gay, Not Straight.

You are the pathetic one out here, not us.

And just because you proclaim that all the women are bisexual, they will not become so. If that was the case, then the human population might have become extinct as a result of HIV by now. Opinion polls conducted among the women point out that less than 2% of them are either lesbian or bisexual. I give more importance to their opinion, rather than trusting research studies sponsored by the United States Sodomites Association.
celestio

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:05:19 AM

You are the pathetic one out here, not us.

And just because you proclaim that all the women are bisexual, they will not become so. If that was the case, then the human population might have become extinct as a result of HIV by now. Opinion polls conducted among the women point out that less than 2% of them are either lesbian or bisexual. I give more importance to their opinion, rather than trusting research studies sponsored by the United States Sodomites Association.

I already told you, all women are by default bisexual. They do not "become" so". If you had the IQ of a rat, then you'd know that bisexuality means an attraction to both sexes, hence why the human population hasn't become extinct by now. The studies done on female sexuality were not polls, they were done by looking at the blood flow to the vagina(Sexual arousal), and are objective studies. Therefore, any bullshit statements you said here are irrelevant and ultimately false.

You're a very sad man. Your beliefs are crooked, your view is crooked, I wonder what else...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: