Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling pirateat40 debt, hashking debt, Nckrazze, imsaguy debt  (Read 3430 times)
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 03:21:54 AM

Don't forget to deduct the btc I sent you the other day when you were throwing the fit.  I don't want you screwing the people you're trying to sell to.

This smells fishy.  What is real debt?  Both people must agree before any can bid in good faith.

Is this sockpuppet on part of imsaguy or chungenhung?  What kind of scam are you running here?  Even 50BTC is scam, do not forget it.

Trust No One!

Thank you.

He threw a fit in a different thread saying I'm a scammer, wanting me to liquidate everything ASAP (or send him mining gear as payment) while ignoring anyone else that's invested.  Basically, his gain at the expense of others.  He made some remark about how I should pay at least something, so I made a token gesture.  I noticed his balance above doesn't reflect that.  I assure you, I'm not a sock for Chung and he certainly isn't one for me.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 03:23:57 AM

Don't forget to deduct the btc I sent you the other day when you were throwing the fit.  I don't want you screwing the people you're trying to sell to.
oh yea... sorry i forgot. Imsaguy paid me a WHOPPING 1BTC so far.
Corrected the OP.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 03:24:53 AM

This smells fishy.  What is real debt?  Both people must agree before any can bid in good faith.

Is this sockpuppet on part of imsaguy or chungenhung?  What kind of scam are you running here?  Even 50BTC is scam, do not forget it.

Trust No One!

Thank you.
imsaguy paid me a whopping 1BTC the other day. It is so much that I forgot to deduct it.
I've updated the OP.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 03:44:42 AM

Borzoi. I've updated the OP.
Still trying to figure out my pirate debt amount after interest payments.
Borzoi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 03:59:34 AM

OK, thank you.  What is this 9% that imsaguy mentions?

I guess simple question is this.

You paid x.

Imsaguy paid you y.

What is x?
What is y?  Is y 1 bitcoins or 9% of x and 1 bitcoins?

I am looking for agreement of you and imsaguy, since he seems easiest purchase right now.  I have bitcoins burning holes in my pockets.  Just joke because all serious.

Also interested in pirate debt calculation.  If father involved now, he probably is not pay out 7%/week for last year.  Probably just deposits, or cash value of deposits at lowest point, probably $2-5 per bitcoins.  My father love me, but not pay five million dollars to save my mistake.  Maybe he lend me $5 and make me paint his house.  Cheesy

Trust No One!

Thank you.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:04:40 AM

I'll offer 5 BTC for your BitcoinMax account.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
reeses
Donator

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Assholier-than-thou retard magnet

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 03:32:01 PM

lol at the 1 btc payment.

I am curious why Lester is acknowledging that and not the 9%.
BlackBison

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 03:48:56 PM

I'm not sure what is going on here, are you acting as an 'agent' to sell this debt? I thought you were one of the guys who were shouting ponzi on here from ages ago? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?   Huh

chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:03:05 PM

OK, thank you.  What is this 9% that imsaguy mentions?

I guess simple question is this.

You paid x.

Imsaguy paid you y.

What is x?
What is y?  Is y 1 bitcoins or 9% of x and 1 bitcoins?

I am looking for agreement of you and imsaguy, since he seems easiest purchase right now.  I have bitcoins burning holes in my pockets.  Just joke because all serious.

Also interested in pirate debt calculation.  If father involved now, he probably is not pay out 7%/week for last year.  Probably just deposits, or cash value of deposits at lowest point, probably $2-5 per bitcoins.  My father love me, but not pay five million dollars to save my mistake.  Maybe he lend me $5 and make me paint his house.  Cheesy

Trust No One!

Thank you.
the 9% is part of a deal i made with INAU, thus don't really have anything to do with imsaguy. Basically, INAU owes me 1100+BTC. I take on imsaguy 1055 debt, plus the upcoming 9% dividend at the time, which would make up to total 1100+BTC. The 9% dividend technically should go to INAU, then to me, but I just asked for it to send directly to me. 9% was send BEFORE imsaguy declare he would stop paying.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:06:43 PM

I'm not sure what is going on here, are you acting as an 'agent' to sell this debt? I thought you were one of the guys who were shouting ponzi on here from ages ago? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?   Huh
Not an agent.
Yes, I shouted ponzi, but that is after their announcements to cease payment.

I am selling b/c not everyone believe they are ponzi, and like I said, HK is still paying, and imsaguy plus others is trying to pay in the future.
Don't like unknowns, if I can get a reasonable offer, I'd rather sell it now.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:40:20 PM

Feeling with you... every "program" i touch, collaps max 2 months later. Had this with pirate, mybitcointrade, BDT... If this is an ongoing trend, its better to leave bitcoins completly.
Borzoi

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:44:08 PM

the 9% is part of a deal i made with INAU, thus don't really have anything to do with imsaguy. Basically, INAU owes me 1100+BTC. I take on imsaguy 1055 debt, plus the upcoming 9% dividend at the time, which would make up to total 1100+BTC. The 9% dividend technically should go to INAU, then to me, but I just asked for it to send directly to me. 9% was send BEFORE imsaguy declare he would stop paying.

You confuse me.  Let me see if I understand.

INAU owed you 1100+ bitcoins.  Discharging debt, he gave you 1055 bitcoins of debt for imsaguy.  Imsaguy paid 9% of 1055 or 1100?

A = INAU, B = imsaguy

So you invest 1100 bitcoins with person A.  You get 1055 bitcoins of debt with B.  Debt with A is now 0.  You get 9% of 1055 bitcoins because A timed sale before dividend payment from B, so about 95 bitcoins.

So at this point now, you have made 95 bitcoins on investment of 1100 bitcoins?  95 bitcoins that came from B.

Later, B says he will not pay dividends.  No future income.

What is debt with B worth?  Is it 1100 - 95 bitcoins?  1055 - 95 bitcoins?  1100 bitcoins?  1055 bitcoins?

Maybe better in dollars, so you don't get too attached to fake profits.  I am still confused by you.  I am still not sure how this is not scam.

Trust No One!

Thank you.
Borzoi

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:45:16 PM

Not an agent.
Yes, I shouted ponzi, but that is after their announcements to cease payment.

I am selling b/c not everyone believe they are ponzi, and like I said, HK is still paying, and imsaguy plus others is trying to pay in the future.
Don't like unknowns, if I can get a reasonable offer, I'd rather sell it now.

What is reasonable offer for each debt, and what is actual debt for each?  Then we can choose menu.
Yolocoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 07:34:28 PM

$5 USD for the whole lot?
fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:31:25 PM

Feeling with you... every "program" i touch, collaps max 2 months later. Had this with pirate, mybitcointrade, BDT... If this is an ongoing trend, its better to leave bitcoins completly.

Just don't use HYIPs.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:59:47 PM

You confuse me.  Let me see if I understand.

INAU owed you 1100+ bitcoins.  Discharging debt, he gave you 1055 bitcoins of debt for imsaguy.  Imsaguy paid 9% of 1055 or 1100?

A = INAU, B = imsaguy

So you invest 1100 bitcoins with person A.  You get 1055 bitcoins of debt with B.  Debt with A is now 0.  You get 9% of 1055 bitcoins because A timed sale before dividend payment from B, so about 95 bitcoins.

So at this point now, you have made 95 bitcoins on investment of 1100 bitcoins?  95 bitcoins that came from B.

Later, B says he will not pay dividends.  No future income.

What is debt with B worth?  Is it 1100 - 95 bitcoins?  1055 - 95 bitcoins?  1100 bitcoins?  1055 bitcoins?

Maybe better in dollars, so you don't get too attached to fake profits.  I am still confused by you.  I am still not sure how this is not scam.

Trust No One!

Thank you.
No, i did not made 9%. The 9% is the difference. Instead of imsaguy paying INAU, imsaguy paid me directly.
The investment/debt with imsaguy is 1054.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 10:08:06 PM

Holy fuck, you must be having a terrible month.

Haha, sounds like my month, good luck dude Smiley
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 11:20:40 PM

I will buy all of hashking's debt if he signs a contract agreeing to stay away from Bitcoin and this forum for the rest of his life and his IP address is perm banned.
Borzoi

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 01:28:19 AM

Not sure what goes on here.  Why is seller not responding to thread?
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 05:00:40 PM

I will buy all of hashking's debt if he signs a contract agreeing to stay away from Bitcoin and this forum for the rest of his life and his IP address is perm banned.
you need to ask hashking.... i can't say if he'll do it or not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: