Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Coin Aid Services Helping new Dev's  (Read 1439 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:07:38 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 04:00:18 PM by crunck

Over the last few months I have been helping new and existing coin owners with a wide variety of issues that they have come across since embarking into the Altcoin world.

From simple nodes, to helping with a complete community takeover.

It has been suggested to me by several that I start up a post ( this post ) to advertise my services and offers.

I am not trying to make loads of BTC from this as you will see from my pricing, I just want to cover my time costs, I enjoy helping others.

To view the services on offer, and to see the prices please visit my website:

www.coinaid.co.uk

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:25:59 AM

Nice of you to help coin communities in need  Smiley
2bacco

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:34:07 PM

crunck's help with 2BACCO Coin is much appreciated Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

Bump

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tekyboy

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 09:31:52 PM

bookmarking it for near future use Smiley

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:23:06 PM

So far i have setup multiple dice, and wheel games, plus a few pools, and block explorers.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:57:22 AM

I have added the voucher code CAID75 to the website www.coinaid.co.uk

If you are wanting to test/buy my services now would be the time to do it and pay just a quarter of the price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 05:07:23 AM

If you are wanting to test/buy my services now would be the time to do it and pay just a quarter of the price.

so voucher are already added to the service price you displayed ?

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:01:31 PM

so voucher are already added to the service price you displayed ?

Just go through the order process and you will come across a place to enter a voucher, simply add CAID75 in there and click validate, and the price will reduce by 75%

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Davids123

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:06:47 PM

Excellent , fast and cheap services  Wink
Crypto_joe

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:17:05 AM

I´m confused...
I can see Wheel Game - Hosted. (on your web)

You want 500 000 CAID for 3 months? Is this correct?

It can be for any coin?
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:39:03 AM

Crunck what are terms for block explorer

BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 12:06:52 PM

crunck's help with 2BACCO Coin is much appreciated Smiley

2Baccco is a complete failure get over yourself and your half-ass premined scamcoin.

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: