Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:33:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368848 times)
themystick

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

eHarvestHub

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

I think It's not. Bitcoin is serving huge oppurtunities okey but I think ICOs and Altcoins have more and more... Wink Wink Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

If you want to earn money using Bitcoin then you have big pocket full of notes because it not that much cheap. Whenever there is slowing down in economy then buying Bitcoin will be the good option and remember that holding Bitcoin is always for long term purpose not for short term.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

If you want to earn money using Bitcoin then you have big pocket full of notes because it not that much cheap. Whenever there is slowing down in economy then buying Bitcoin will be the good option and remember that holding Bitcoin is always for long term purpose not for short term.
Investing now and holding Bitcoin for years can be the best way to make money. But patience is needed,
If there is no patience so often we will lose out because of the panic sellings.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

yes if we look at the current position of bitcoin it will say that to hold it for along time it will profitable it can also be said that to make invest your money it is just like a bank deposit many people are waiting foe such a wonderful chance to get the extra money from this. i think we should not keep all money into one currency but it is good if we keep our money into more than one currencies of the same category.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Trading bitcoin is the good way for me to make money because you can easily make money or fast money with trading because if you will trade then you will have a good chance to be aware of the thing that is happening in the market and you can take advantage from that thing by trading it like buying low and selling high to make easy profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Silverstar

Activity: 426

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

Bitcoin is very unstable. Even fiat money does not have a stable value. Although the difference in price is minimal, they also change every day. Many factors influence this.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Silverstar

Activity: 426

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

Trading bitcoin is the good way for me to make money because you can easily make money or fast money with trading because if you will trade then you will have a good chance to be aware of the thing that is happening in the market and you can take advantage from that thing by trading it like buying low and selling high to make easy profits.
Yes, I agree. You can try the possibilities of owning bitcoin only after working with him. No advisers will help you more than personal experience.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Bitcoin is very unstable. Even fiat money does not have a stable value. Although the difference in price is minimal, they also change every day. Many factors influence this.
However, do you know the volatility of fiat is reasonable? And the people all accepted that volatility because fiat is also simply an asset and set value by the world with some rules, factors. While, the primary source user of Bitcoin are the speculator at the moment. The strong fluctuation in prices is unavoidable.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

Hold Bitcoin is a good way to win. If you are a Bitcoin buyer and you sell Bitcoin right on time, it will give you an advantage. Bitcoin continues to grow. Over the next few years, investors will continue to make huge gains. It's safe and smart decision to keep Bitcoin for a long time.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

Although holding Bitcoin can give us good results for a long while, it's just that it's not good that you will be relying on that cryptocurrency alone. You should be diversifying your options by investing in other altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, NEM, YOLO, Cardano, Litecoin and so on.

If you are confident that relying on Bitcoin would be good for you, it's your choice. After all, you are 100% responsible of all the risk that you are taking.

Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

As we all know Bitcoin is number one coin in crypto world and no doubt it will grow more in the future,The past history of Bitcoin since 2009 shows it grow even no one expect and many become Millionaire who hold with care and patience.It is study shows and many business tycoons claimed Bitcoin will reach on peak so invest now and hold for the future.

dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

i think so risky if you Holding bitcoin a long time  , may be just 3-6 Month it's good . but , if you already got cheap or profit you should sell your bitcoin , and waiting dump again .

Holding bitcoin in a long time is risky. The price is not stable.We can't predict what's gonna happen in the future.  But if you want to take the risk holding in a long time, go for it. It's either you gain more profit or you gain losses.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

I think It's not. Bitcoin is serving huge oppurtunities okey but I think ICOs and Altcoins have more and more... Wink Wink Wink
For me it's a big yes, holding a bitcoin for long time is very profitable to do to have or to make a lot of money, even the price of bitcoin was not stable it is till okay to hold it for long time because it has a big chance to pump its value very high and when that will happe  we will make many money.

Aryancesarr

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

Yes that is right to say but i think it ia ls depend on the amount of bitcoin if you have a good amount the you will really get a good profit, threfore i will suggest you that if you are going to invest in bitcoin the you should invest a good amount of bitcoin.
PIMPdev

Activity: 583

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

Now is not a good time to hold for long time because all crypto markets are flatting now and on correcting moving , last year this strategy was perfect , may be you heared many times that if u want to invest somewhere  just buy 10-20 top coins from coinmarketcap and u will rise profit anyway.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

Bitcoin will have a boom, in the years/decades to come its value will be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You better just buy and hold a few years , then profit

Pay attention at not investing all your life savings, but only an amount you can lose without changing your current lifestyle.
If you don't follow this rule, you will panic at every temporary price drop , like the one we see now since December
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

Yes, I agree. You can try the possibilities of owning bitcoin only after working with him. No advisers will help you more than personal experience.
actually some people want extra profit or you can say they need a hue amount of profit but i think after short time holding we can also take a huge profit of money because a place where i live bitcoin price is very high when i change bitcoin in my local currency so then it give a very good profit so i like short waiting.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

Holding bitcoin is really effective way to earn huge profits. Many people are afraid to invest their money to the bitcoin because they say that it is very risky. There is no doubt that it is risky but I am sure we can earn many profits by investing our money.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

Holding bitcoin long time good way to make money.Hold is gold.Always hair this talk.This talk are really good for all holders.If we go back 2016 november or december then we know bitcoin price was 600$/900$.But only one year later we see that bitcoin price touch the moon.So i support long time hold always.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

I think holding Bitcoin for quite sometime can give us huge profits in return.For as long as you're not expending money from your wallet to buy Bitcoin for investment, no worries because you have nothing to lose in terms of monetary. But be vigilant in the movement of it's value as to when is the proper time to trade so the efforts and time we have exerted won't be good-for-nothing.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: