Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368828 times)
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

There are boosts in price and periods of comparative stability. You should look at the charts and you can achieve much profit in a short period when such increase occurs. In other cases bitcoin is a long-time investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

You can't hold for very long and expect to make money from it unless their is a major increase in the price for a solid week without it going down at all. It almost did happen at the start of the month but it was not sustainable for very long due to it rising to fast. Slow and steady growth is the only way it can stay at a plateau that people will like and sell at that time thus making you money, putting you into profit.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

As for me nobody can give an answer to this question, becouse it is the same as to predict the future price of bitcoin, and if you could do this you would be the richest person in the world
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Yes, it is a good way to earn more money. But he held more risk if you hold him during long term, you have to be more informed on the level of market prices every day. If you are bitcoin the analyzer, then you can earn from one investment.
There is no small risk if we have investment in cryptocurrency. All of them have big risks, either long-term investments or you change the long-term strategy of always looking at price developments and choosing trading for short-term profits. The risk of deciding on trading when you have previously chosen a long-term investment is losing money.

What I mean is when you buy bitcoin at $ 15,000 and then crashes come to its price down to $ 8000 and you sell it, half of your money goes away. So decide to trade from investment is you have to make a quick decision, don't let the price keep going down and you decide when the price is the lowest, that's the wrong way.
Hamidsayar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

i think so risky if you Holding bitcoin a long time  , may be just 3-6 Month it's good . but , if you already got cheap or profit you should sell your bitcoin , and waiting dump again .
it is not profitable to hold your bitcoin long time because you can work more with your money!!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

Yes, it is a good way to earn more money. But he held more risk if you hold him during long term, you have to be more informed on the level of market prices every day. If you are bitcoin the analyzer, then you can earn from one investment.
There is no small risk if we have investment in cryptocurrency. All of them have big risks, either long-term investments or you change the long-term strategy of always looking at price developments and choosing trading for short-term profits. The risk of deciding on trading when you have previously chosen a long-term investment is losing money.

What I mean is when you buy bitcoin at $ 15,000 and then crashes come to its price down to $ 8000 and you sell it, half of your money goes away. So decide to trade from investment is you have to make a quick decision, don't let the price keep going down and you decide when the price is the lowest, that's the wrong way.

price wont always stay on the same position and that simply means we can change our fate. We cant loose if we are dedicated and have a patience to wait for the prices to recover. you will only loose if you sell your coins lower than your starting capital. so overall , long term investment is really beneficial than short term or even trading.

but there were also other ways to make money on cryptos aside from long term holding or investing. few examples are trading , gambling , doing bounties ( e.g signature , social media , translation , etc ) and so on.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

long term investment in bitcoin would be a good strategy in general but your entry price matter also. it doesn't mean that you buy now and wait for 3 years you would expect huge return entry price really matters the lower the price you bought the higher the return you get and vice versa.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

is there any other way than holding bitcoins for a bargain price, if you want to make a big profit you have to hold it and sell at a high price. I think in the world of commerce always like that nothing is different. if you think bitcoin will end up and sell it, it is the wrong decision.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?
I think that the current time if you invest in bitcoin to buy and keep long time will be extremely dangerous. You can see that the price of bitcoin in the last three consecutive months has been constant and there is no sign of recovery. Investors started to divest, and the fund went down gradually and fell into recession. I think you should also start divesting and should not invest in bitcoin at this time.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

There are boosts in price and periods of comparative stability. You should look at the charts and you can achieve much profit in a short period when such increase occurs. In other cases bitcoin is a long-time investment.
Off course yes, holding a bitcoin for long time is the bes thing we should do to make a lot of money, and i am sure that here holding our bitcoin until december 2018 can help us to be very profitable because i think in december 2018 the price of bitcoin can reached $35k.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Buying Bitcoins now and keeping for long term is the best option as of now especially the price of Bitcoin is dumping now and that is a great buying opportunity for us to buy and hodl Bitcoin for long term. So, hold Bitcoin for long term is very worth and profitable investment, don't hesitate.
I am not so sure that the Bitcoin can give you a certain profit and you will definitely become rich by invest into Bitcoin. I can only give you this basic and solid information that Bitcoin, is the best crypto in the world. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto in the world. Bitcoin is the founder of all cryptos in the world. The price of Bitcoin always increasing so fast and so high, unlike other cryptos. There are not cryptos like Bitcoin, and there no coins can stop Bitcoin or surprase Bitcoin, hahaha.

But you must know about the basic knowledge of crypto world. The price of Bitcoin and cryptos, always decreasing and increasing. It is not certain because there are not regulations that keep them together. They are free, and they can give us some freedom too, including especially financial freedom. I can only give you advice that if you want to invest into Bitcoin, just do long-term invest, so that you will get big profit by investing in some years. And also, if you want to invest into Bitcoin, you must pay attention about the amount of Bitcoin that you invest and the current price when you want to sell it.
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:33:30 AM

Yes,you can hold the bitcoin for long time wait until the price is right...its just like in the market sometimes increasing and decreasing all got to do is to wait untill the high price is in the market,dont hesitate to hold it in long term,you need patience in this kind of business
sensimilia

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Please don’t tell people to buy bitcoin because the bonuses are going to be less in 2018. It’s only reasonable to invest for a long time.

█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

In this time yes the bitcoins are really mean for a long run today because the value are not increasing in speed mode so all we have to do and all we can do is to wait for that time that the bitcoins is huge again and that is the time we will gonna sell. But you can always sell if you wanted to it is really up to your Choice. Huge profits or you desire to spare that money
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

No holding Bitcoin is right to make money. But don't wait for a long time whenever you will the price is good then you can sell. And if they drop be sure to buy even more because after a drop they will get up above the previous price before the drop.
sensimilia

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

I can compare bitcoin to gold, but existing in web world. Its value is like the value of gold, when it gets down it will surely grow later.

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
CryptoC7

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Buy low, sell high is how you can make money!! If btc has gone below the price at which you bought, then hold it till you can get some decent profit. You can always buy back dips later after you have sold at some higher price.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

Yes, holding Bitcoin a long time is a good and profitable way to make money. Almost so many people around the world become rich because they bought BTC with very low rates, and they keep storing their bitcoins for several years until the price reach the highest level a few months ago. So holding works, but you need to be really patient and controlling your emotions.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies have firmly entered our life and now nothing can change with simple prohibitions. The state will have to regulate this new industry and try to generate revenue from it. Therefore, it is precisely the correct regulation of the cryptomarket that will become the basis for the growth of the price of not only Bitcoin, but also other alternative coins. Just give market a little bit more time and it give you great opportunities to get profit. Be patient.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

First of all, the risk of investing in Bitcoin will be much less, investment will need patience, and investing in Bitcoin will also make plans for the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: