Print  
Author Topic: LGBT  (Read 6725 times)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 03:04:19 AM

How does it affect anyone negatively? How are peoples rights affected negatively by giving more rights to those who are gay/lesbian?

There are many cases. For example, transgender psychos are demanding the right to be given access to bathrooms.etc, where only women are allowed. Now I don't want to talk about the real intentions of these trannies, but most of the women don't approve someone flashing their dick to gain entry to a room where women and children undress and bathe.
Hate-fueled fear-mongering 101

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:05:21 PM

what do you think of this?

personally, i don't like this whole gay movement. but i don't care either. do what you want.

however, i do think recognizing a man to be a woman and a woman to be a man is going to far and people who go along with this are fucking stupid.

#caitlyn jenner

this guy was a man for 65 years now people consider him a woman.

pure stupid.

the world is losing it's common sense at a staggering

LGBT is the most ridiculous organization in the world . I think that's what these people do not need to be accepted in the world. I also think it is a great shame for all countries in which it is allowed the Pride Parade
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:18:43 PM

men going with other men, men pretending to be women, its an affront to decent human values everywhere

i'm mostly a live and let live sort of person but when someone else is forcing their issues in my face i dont like it. lgbtqxyz rights are infringing upon my rights and those of normal people. in my fathers time sodomy was already decriminalised but he and his friends used to go queer bashing around the back of jack straws castle once in a while to keep them in line and there was nothing the fags could do about it because the police would laugh at them. like i said, live and let live but you have to keep dangerous elements in check and we aren't doing that any more

it still shocks me how widespread acceptance of this filth has come about so quickly. i'm only 31 and when we found out what "gay" meant as kids i remember the teacher explained to us very clearly that it was a very bad thing and not some fun frivolous thing to be joked about, and now all of a sudden the jew media tells us what we thought were laws of gods and nature for the past so many thousand years were wrong and men kissing and giving one another aids is the perfect way to live

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 08:50:29 PM

men going with other men, men pretending to be women, its an affront to decent human values everywhere
Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES!

Friends, the Bible is a perfect book. Anything not specifically mentioned in it can be worked out using simple common sense and logic.

For example, masturbation. God was displeased enough with Onan for spilling his seed that He slaughtered him (Genesis 38:9-10), but otherwise there are no explicit instructions for what to do with a masturbator, but there are implicit instructions.

It's simplest and most straightforward fact is that touching oneself for pleasure is a homosexual act, so it would seem that Leviticus 20:13 would cover that, but what does the scripture say?

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

It's clear here that the Lord is talking about an act of sodomy with another man, not an act of self-sodomy.

But when someone is defiling himself through a lonely act of self-pleasure, he isn't thinking of baseball or cars. He is thinking of someone who is getting him aroused! JESUS HIMSELF said "Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

The LORD knows that such looks lead to sick pleasures, because immediately after he said, "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." (Matthew 5:29-30)

Cast into HELL! And He would have the courts of the land send you there quickly...

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Both the man and the woman he has adulterous thoughts about shall surely be put to death (legally through a court of law)!

The facts couldn't be any more clear. We all know that masturbation, in addition to being a homosexual act, is an act of adultery and the Bible is clear on what the punishment for adultery should be. The punishment for masturbation should be death.

Case closed.

I expect every single one of you True Christian masturbators reading this to beg God's forgiveness, confess your sin, accept God's righteous punishment and end your life.

God is watching, reflect upon the fate of your soul now and act with great care.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:23:46 PM

i'm not religious so jerking off isn't an issue for me.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:59:28 PM

I'm just going to leave this here, saw it posted on FB and thought it was satire a'la The Onion but nope...

Former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay claims the Justice Department has drafted a memo that spells out a dozen "perversions," including bestiality and pedophilia, that it wants legalized.

"We've … found a secret memo coming out of the Justice Department. They're now going to go after 12 new perversions. Things like bestiality, polygamy, having sex with little boys and making that legal," DeLay said Tuesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Tom-DeLay-Justice-Department-perversions/2015/06/30/id/652929/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/07/01/1398431/-Legit-Republican-Tom-Delay-R-Hot-Tub-says-leaked-DOJ-memo-details-12-planned-new-perversions-vid
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:02:11 PM

Joe Rogan sums it up nicely:  If you're against gay marriage you're either dumb as fuck, or you secretly think dicks are delicious.
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:04:22 PM

i like rogan. but i disagree with him this time.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
zecexe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:26:24 PM

what do you think of this?

personally, i don't like this whole gay movement. but i don't care either. do what you want.

however, i do think recognizing a man to be a woman and a woman to be a man is going to far and people who go along with this are fucking stupid.

the world is losing it's common sense at a staggering rate.

#caitlyn jenner

this guy was a man for 65 years now people consider him a woman.

pure stupid.

It's a free world tho, let the "ONE" will "JUDGE" "THEM".

God loves sinners, but condemns sin. And the Bible's verdict on homosexual behavior, as with all sexual immorality, is that it is sinful.

According to the book of Leviticus 20: 13

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death, their blood will be on their own heads."

How does it affect anyone negatively?
fag parades
fags dancing naked on the streets
fags on the tv
fags flirting with you
tranny walks in the bathroom when your taking a piss
falling in love with somebody who you think is a woman but is really a man

it effects people. especially those of faith. if you want to be LGBT, fine. just don't throw it in our face and expect us to like it or accept it.

Jude: also emphasized,

And don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal fire of God's judgment.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:58:21 PM

All ya'lls bible talk is moot to this discussion because they are your beliefs and you can't legislate belief.  Well, you can try...

Read your bible and highlight the number of times it mentions homosexuality.  Then do the same but for the sin of eating shellfish, and tell me which is mentioned more (spoiler alert: shellfish by leaps and bounds).  Also take note that tattoos are considered sin (which makes all those christian tattoos deliciously ironic), as is mixing linen materials in your wardrobe.

Get off your religious crutches and try thinking on your own for a change.  It hurts at first, but worth it in the long run.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:41:49 AM

Joe Rogan sums it up nicely:  If you're against gay marriage you're either dumb as fuck, or you secretly think dicks are delicious.

Haha, YES.  Joe Rogan knows his stuff.  I live in the south so I come face to face with these pitful excuses of humans everyday of my time.  Some are old and that is all they have ever known (not an excuse but I dislike them less) but many, even a majority I went to high school with are bigot scum.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:01:56 AM

I expect every single one of you True Christian masturbators reading this to beg God's forgiveness, confess your sin, accept God's righteous punishment and end your life.

God is watching, reflect upon the fate of your soul now and act with great care.

Sins are just sins. In Jesus all sins that you ask for forgiveness for are forgiven. You act like someone should die for committing a sin, well guess what? One did, Jesus. So we don't have to. Glory be to God. Smiley
aikunsatu

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:13:22 AM

I think it's brilliant if it's real and not for attention. Everybody needs to be who they are in thier own skin, love and happiness has no boundaries,  only society and religion does. Homosexuality dates back to the beginning of time,  it's humans small minds in society and religion that could not understand it, so they shunned it. Homosexuality is found in over 450 different species but homophobia is found in only 1. The gender altering part is quite crazy and defeats the purpose.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:14:59 AM

How many LGBT in here , Hei OP please add this as Vote

++++++++++++
Are you LGBT ?
yes
No
++++++++++++

I don't care with LGBT
LGBT just another Joke .
In this world just only woman and men , and they produce child  Smiley
zecexe

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:46:56 AM

I don't care with LGBT
LGBT just another Joke .

Unlucky for those married couple if they will make a baby there's a change their son/daughter might one of the LGBT.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:52:01 AM

How many LGBT in here , Hei OP please add this as Vote

++++++++++++
Are you LGBT ?
yes
No
++++++++++++

I don't care with LGBT
LGBT just another Joke .

So what about a woman and a woman?
How do one of them all of a sudden get a child?
Sperm Bank, and thats done. No need to be with the man..
You just get what you need and you can live on with a happy life and a son/daughter.

Its amazing to see how many ignorant people who are on here.

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:16:57 PM

In Jesus all sins that you ask for forgiveness for are forgiven. You act like someone should die for committing a sin, well guess what? One did, Jesus.
Then why do Christians keep killing people?

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:22:07 PM

In Jesus all sins that you ask for forgiveness for are forgiven. You act like someone should die for committing a sin, well guess what? One did, Jesus.
Then why do Christians keep killing people?

Why does anyone kill anyone? Everyone is full of sin, Christians stumble too.

It's pretty amazing to me, how no one even blinks an eye when you tell Christians to kill themselves ("end your life"). Heaven forbid someone told homosexuals to kill themselves. (I would never, btw - No one should ever be told to kill themself).

Any respect I would have had for you goes out the window when you tell someone to just kill themself. And it kind of makes me lose respect for the forum when no one else calls you on it.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:23:38 PM

I believe I called Beliathon a moron awhile back actually, the reason none of us respond to him I suspect is because most have put him on their ignore lists by now, this guy is a classic misandrist and authoritarian scumbag.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:05:44 PM

I believe I called Beliathon a moron awhile back actually, the reason none of us respond to him I suspect is because most have put him on their ignore lists by now, this guy is a classic misandrist and authoritarian scumbag.

I can at least understand it when people have him on ignore. I still don't get why no one who sees his posts could just let slide.

If he had told any other group of people to kill themselves, people would be up in arms, as long he's directing it towards Christians, who cares?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: