Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling key for Microsoft 2013 and 2010 which work for over 500 machines[read]  (Read 528 times)
poee (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:21:31 PM

So I've come to obtain a key used for Office 2013 Professional Plus on a specific schools computers [same key for all computers in the school].

All the computers use the same key and I have sold over 100 copies of Office 2013 on E-bay making a profit of over £4000 [$6300] .

Have stopped selling for over a year since my E-bay and Paypal got restricted and the keys still work fine.

So basically it is life time subscription until you go over selling a few thousands till the admins realise it.

Profit depends on how you market and sell it obviously.   I sold them for £37.99 a copy [$59.70] and sold A LOT.

I sold them with the title [1 PC] so the buyers should have no clue the key works on more than 1 PC

The version of Office is not "Retail" it is a "Volume" version which can be downloaded.   I will give you what you need to sell it.

My previous E-bay account:
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sandniga&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

Will show more proof or information on request and would like to have some sort of guarantee I won't get scammed [middle man].

Willing to sell the key to one person any offers will be acknowledged.

-I've had the keys for both 2010 2013 [two different keys] for a while now and they still work

El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:00:33 AM

how much you are looking for this key? and how much activation left with this key

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
alpitvraj

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:08:24 PM

Ow muĉh
poee (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:58:31 PM

Please offer me a price if you can.   Not looking for too much tbh.

How many left?
Not known but I reckon you can get away with around 500 - 1000 more without the school knowing.
poee (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:02:45 PM

Selling both keys together for 50 USD where you must find an escrow service or go first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: