Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:40:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High earning - 10day ROI++  (Read 342 times)
BitcoinProfit1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:02:33 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 12:18:09 AM by BitcoinProfit1

Hi guys, I am new to post here, but a very long user of this forum. I'm starting this thread to offer a great opportunity for a few individuals to make some decent money on an investment.

I guess you can call it - HYIP - but it isn't really risky, just trusting someone you don't know to make you a little money and myself.

Invest in Whitehall. (me)
I have been earning a "OK" living the past few months, however, I have came to the conclusion that it would be way more profitable if i had a few investors to jump in with me. I am looking for a few people (or x amount) whichever comes first to do this. I don't want it to get out of hand and I have noway of making sure things run smoothly. I know alot of you are going to steer clear, which is understandable, but please don't clutter up my thread with uncalled for remarks and so on. I will moderate this thread. Any how, listed below, is exactly what i'm in search of aswell as the information i feel comfortable giving out. (I can't really go in to detail about what or how i am making profit. Just read what is listed below, and if your interested feel free to message me, and or post.

Capital Needed
BTC15.0 with a 9.0% return weekly. (seems like alot, but it isn't) - Or sooner, depending how fast i flip my "product"
Example: You (investor) has 1.0 Bitcoin invested with me, you would receive 0.09btc every two weeks, as long as your invested.

I'm NOT looking for more than 15btc in total investments. It would get to crazy to handle after that point.

What are you investing in?

You are investing in me, "flipping" a product, rather quickly. That is really all i can say.
You can be at ROI around or on the 10 day mark.

If you are interested, You can PM me on here or email me. Any investment can be made public here on the forum, or you can stay anonymous. That is up to each investor. I will create a google doc, as investments come in. I will lock out investing, as soon as 15BTC is reached. The min. investment is 0.5btc.

I created a new address just for this purpose. Please contact me before you make any investment...
https://blockchain.info/address/142u3E7PJptgtjbCMNvjohNsHCQpvjmyNa

Here - via PM
or
bitcoinprofit1@gmail.com

Investors will be givin all of my personal information such as phone number (to contact me at anytime), Address, etc.
I'll remain online for about 2-3 hours for any questions.

Thank You....

Amount Invested 0.0
Amount still available 15.0

Txid's of received

Payments sent out of week starting 6/30/2015 -  7/14/2015

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:34:57 AM

You want almost four thousand dollars, is that correct for the miminum investment?
Are you selling a tried and tested profitable website, if so why.

Or just flipping on a daily basis.

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:41:09 AM

Before I get quoted, 132 Dollars minimum is still a huge amount, good luck I say, no one will try this, your post is very vague.

And its gone.
BitcoinProfit1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:42:19 AM

You want almost four thousand dollars, is that correct for the miminum investment?
Are you selling a tried and tested profitable website, if so why.

Or just flipping on a daily basis.

no, if you will re-read the thread, the min investment is 0.5btc....  However, 15bitcoin is the maximum i feel comfortable dealing with at one time. And will no longer accept any new investors, unless someone decides to pull their investment, then i will open a spot for someone new.
It's not a website, i just flip and flip and flip a product usually a buy, and sell within a couple days,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: