Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moon conspiracy thingy.  (Read 872 times)
ZodiacDragon84 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 02:20:06 AM

I was on the interwebs months ago, and I ran across a conspiracy theory on something to do with some streaks that show up in moon pictures between earth and the moon. I thought it was about a space elevator conspiracy or something. Some one asked a question of me earlier about something similar to do with HAARP, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell it was. Anybody have any idea what the Hell Im talking about?

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 03:49:36 AM

I came across something a long time ago, about it as well....

Something to do with how EVERY space agency uses a chevron of sorts in their logo.....aliens...no return trips to the moon etc.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 10:06:57 AM

I was on the interwebs months ago, and I ran across a conspiracy theory on something to do with some streaks that show up in moon pictures between earth and the moon. I thought it was about a space elevator conspiracy or something. Some one asked a question of me earlier about something similar to do with HAARP, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell it was. Anybody have any idea what the Hell Im talking about?
Probably either a figment of some tinfoil-hatter's imagination, or radiation from the van Allen belts interfering with the camera. (To anyone who suggests that this radiation would have been fatal and this proves we never went to the Moon, the radiation levels were already determined to be non-fatal before manned missions were planned, and in any case, over 90% of the Apollo astronauts who left Earth orbit later developed a specific form of cataracts caused by radiation poisoning, proving that they were exposed to an unusually large dose of radiation, such as would be caused by travelling through the van Allen belts.)

HAARP refers to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, which has been blamed by tinfoil-hatters for all sorts of things including earthquakes, floods, storms, drowsiness, and lack of appetite, despite being just a big HF radio transmitter with some fancy sensors to measure changing ionospheric conditions and how radio waves are affected by them. Since this is boring to most people, and most people assume that such a huge project ought to have a correspondingly exciting purpose, they tend to believe that the whole thing is just a cover-up for something nefarious, when really it's just a boring experiment studying boring radio waves. It's important and useful research for radio astronomers and people developing long-range RADAR equipment and the like, but that's just not exciting enough for most people.

How's this for Moon conspiracy: apparently, Buzz Aldrin was supposed to be the first man on the Moon, but Neil Armstrong decided that since he was in command, that honour ought to belong to him. Aldrin went along with it, presumably because low-gravity boxing techniques had yet to be developed, but got his revenge by refusing to take any photographs of Armstrong. If you've ever wondered why there are no pictures of Neil Armstrong on the Moon other than the fuzzy images recorded by the lunar module's TV camera, now you know. Grin

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
philips

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 12:27:25 PM

Aldrin went along with it, presumably because low-gravity boxing techniques had yet to be developed

Good thing he masters the earth gravity boxing techniques and he is not afraid to use them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 04:30:58 PM

Aldrin went along with it, presumably because low-gravity boxing techniques had yet to be developed

Good thing he masters the earth gravity boxing techniques and he is not afraid to use them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

That did it for me, for now I'm canceling my plans of approaching Zhou Tong and saying to his face something along the lines that he doesn't exist.
Jermainé

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:40:46 PM

dude the moon is more complex than you make think. I read once that you can hang upside down and do jumping jacks with no space suit.

#real talk  Cool
ZodiacDragon84 (OP)

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 11:42:03 PM

I just laughed so hard, that I peed a little...lmao.

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: