Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cheap shared hosting, escrow allowed, from $2/month  (Read 217 times)
altcoinhosting (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:41:34 AM

I'm renting out part of my dedicated box, and since i'm only a junior member, i'll accept full escrow:

How?
You deposit your monthlee fee + the escrow fee to the escrow at the beginning of the month, i create an account on my server ASAP. At the END of the month, the escrow releases the funds to me, UNLESS your site is offline more than 10% of the time due to technical issues caused by me (so misconfigurations on your end, forgotton passwords,.. are not a reason to deny payment). In the case the site is offline due to technical issues more than 10% of the time, the escrow sends the money back to you...
You have to use a (free, but reputable) tool to prove the offline time in case you don't trust me, no unsupported claims! I recommend https://uptimerobot.com/

Risked amount by you: the escrow fee  Grin

I accept all legal low to medium sized websites (yes, this includes adult). The only reasons i'll kick your site is if: your site has security issues that can compromise my server; your site has excessive load; you are doing something illegal on my host...

Every package will have access to the ispconfig controll panel, php/mysql, email, statistics, error pages, ftp, APS (automatic package installer), shared ipv4, dedicated ipv6,... BACKUPS should be taken by you, and are not automated by me. I'm not responsible for your data in case of a server failure.
I use the cloudflare nameservers, and i'll show you how to configure them if you chose to host your site(s) with me.

I'll propose 3 standard packages, but everything is customisable...
for $2 ()/month, you'll get enough for most beginning webmasters:
  • 120 Mb diskspace
  • 5 Gb B/W
  • 2 Mysql Database

for $5 ()/month, you'll get:
  • 1.5 Gb diskspace
  • 100 Gb B/W
  • 5 Mysql Database

for $15 ()/month, you'll get:
  • 5 Gb diskspace
  • 250 Gb B/W
  • 15 Mysql Database