Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Ads Campaigns - 750$ credit - Discounted at least 60%  (Read 473 times)
oiul (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:08:53 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 03:50:44 PM by oiul

Hello,

Time ago, I've found some security flaws in Twitter's website. Besides being mentioned on the Hall of Fame page, I've also received promotional Twitter Ads credit (they didn't had a cash bug bounty by then), in amount of $750.

Therefore, I am selling promoted campaigns on the platform.

The system works in a few simple steps:

• You provide a tweet or more to start the campaign
  • You select the type of campaign you wish (Followers / Website clicks or conversions / Tweet engagements / App installs or engagements / Leads on Twitter / Custom)
  • We work together to achieve the best results out of it

The tweets can be targeted by the following criteria:

• Languages
  • Devices / Platforms / Carriers
  • Keywords / Followers / Interests / Tailored audiences / TV targeting / Behiavors

This is a sample campaign in which I've used 222.12$, 2 months ago:

https://i.imgur.com/exoRE1r.png

Prices will be discounted based on the budget you have for the campaign, on a percent of at least 60% up to 80%.

EDIT: To be mentioned - there is a limit of 250$ / campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:38:22 PM

Time ago, I've found some security flaws in Twitter's website. Besides being mentioned on the Hall of Fame page, I've also received promotional Twitter Ads credit (they didn't had a cash bug bounty by then), in amount of $750.

When was the time when you got that bug?

Prices will be discounted based on the budget you have for the campaign, on a percent of at least 60% up to 80%.

Why are you willing to sell them on this forum?
And will you escrow it?
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:49:22 PM

When was the time when you got that bug?

Why are you willing to sell them on this forum?
And will you escrow it?
I found that bug and got rewarded for it in August 2014. I am not willing to sell the account directly, since it would mean selling my personal Twitter account too, but I am willing to an escrow holding the payment until I provide proof of finishing the campaign.

Also, I see I have an limitation of 250$ / campaign. Will edit in the main post.
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:08:36 PM

I am willing to offer even bigger discounts as from now. Just trying to get rid of this fast.
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:25:54 PM

This is still available.
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:08:52 AM

This is still available.