Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Return Of BTCXindia  (Read 692 times)
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:09:17 AM

Happy Days for Indian Bitcoin Traders ,  just Received this Email Stating:
"Dear Customer,

BTCXIndia is proud to announce that it is re-opening it's trading platform for bitcoin. We have been working hard in the last month to secure banking relationships to ensure that we can serve customers without unnecessary disruptions. As before, we will offer a real time trading platform that is transparent, secure, and fair. We will re-open our doors on the 5th of July..

Sincerely,
BTCXIndia
"

I have previously Traded with BTCXindia for about 0.23 BTC all went smoothly and money were transffered to my account , waithing for it to BTCXindia to return again.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:24:24 PM

What was the reason for there sudden disappearance?
I don't think anyone would trust them now.
Coinsecure is a better option for all Desi bitcoiners!
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:29:03 PM

They said that they had banking problems.

everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:08:43 PM

All I know is that they were having disputes with bank authorities and the Congress government was not allowing Bitcoin to interfere in banking Transaction as that time there was Flush of Air for Black money raised by Ramdev Baba and Anna hazare now the matter storm is Silent and Government is replaced by BJP so they were able to convince Bank and they are Back this time and Moreover they are trust worthy.

GiocareHost

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:17:59 PM

All I know is that they were having disputes with bank authorities and the Congress government was not allowing Bitcoin to interfere in banking Transaction as that time there was Flush of Air for Black money raised by Ramdev Baba and Anna hazare now the matter storm is Silent and Government is replaced by BJP so they were able to convince Bank and they are Back this time and Moreover they are trust worthy.
I can well remeber that I registered on there website when BJP was in power.And they were trading at that time too!
They simply had financial problems!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:51:39 AM

It is nice to have them back but their operation could still be disrupted by Government policy over there because I don't think Indian Government have fully accept Bitcoin.
GiocareHost

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:59:35 PM

It is nice to have them back but their operation could still be disrupted by Government policy over there because I don't think Indian Government have fully accept Bitcoin.
I dont think there is any policy regarding Bitcoins in India.
As much as I know,you are free to trade in BTC in india,as long you are paying necessary taxes.
I think Btcxindia should themselve tell the reason for there sudden departure from the market.
everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:10:32 PM

This is just to know that btcxindia is running legitly as it paid me INR 1690 for 0.1BTC to my bank.
I believe it as a best method to convert BTC to INR as trading with localbitcoins or users here , can have grey sides.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:13:25 PM

This is just to know that btcxindia is running legitly as it paid me INR 1690 for 0.1BTC to my bank.
I believe it as a best method to convert BTC to INR as trading with localbitcoins or users here , can have grey sides.
Perhaps the payment you received confirmed that they are fully return. But don't rely on anything that go ON and OFF whose reasons were not justify.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: