Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LET'S ALL HELP GREECE AND GREEK PEOPLE  (Read 759 times)
HellasCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

www.hellascoin.gr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:31:04 AM

Help us raise money to gather food and medicines for the Greek people in this difficult times.

We are a group of people who are willing to help Greek citizens and upgrade their standard of living. Today debt crisis has a huge impact to the majority of Greek people, not only financial problems occurred but also health related ones.
Greek citizens do not have the necessary money to buy medicines for their kids, some of them do not even have the ability to feed them self's.
Now with the current affairs Greece might  kicked out from European Union and begin from ground zero with a new currency and a devastated economy. If not, the new Memorandum will definitely close down half of the businesses and skyrocket the unemployment levels.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-greece-food-and-medicine#/story

HellasCoinTeam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:32:55 AM

Help us raise money to gather food and medicines for the Greek people in this difficult times.

We are a group of people who are willing to help Greek citizens and upgrade their standard of living. Today debt crisis has a huge impact to the majority of Greek people, not only financial problems occurred but also health related ones.
Greek citizens do not have the necessary money to buy medicines for their kids, some of them do not even have the ability to feed them self's.
Now with the current affairs Greece might  kicked out from European Union and begin from ground zero with a new currency and a devastated economy. If not, the new Memorandum will definitely close down half of the businesses and skyrocket the unemployment levels.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-greece-food-and-medicine#/story
Good to see that there are some nice people around here.I would donate but I'm in the middle of figuring out where to invest my money
HellasCoinTeam (OP)

www.hellascoin.gr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:45:11 AM

Good to see that there are some nice people around here.I would donate but I'm in the middle of figuring out where to invest my money

Thank you very much.We need to help each other in difficult times like this in Greece.

HellasCoinTeam
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:27:39 AM

I don't want to spoil your campaign, but your perks involve alcohol and that's not allowed
https://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/articles/204255166-Prohibited-Perks

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
HellasCoinTeam (OP)

www.hellascoin.gr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:59:04 AM

I don't want to spoil your campaign, but your perks involve alcohol and that's not allowed
https://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/articles/204255166-Prohibited-Perks

Thank you very much for the note.We will be corrected and remove it immediately.

HellasCoinTeam
Fullbuster

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:37:21 PM

I curious about the reason why Greece was collapsed, because of the goverment couldn't pay the debts?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:47:34 PM

I understand that people have sometimes desire to help others out, but shouldn't their own government take care of them ?
First of all , how can people know that the funds will end up actually helping someone; we all know there's always someone down the chain that takes his cut.
imho, this should not even be here, seams much like begging, and Greeks placed themselves in the position they are currently in, i'm not insane to support the reckless.

I curious about the reason why Greece was collapsed, because of the goverment couldn't pay the debts?

Obviously. They managed to wreck every cent that the EU has sent their way, and in the end only made their situation even worse.
Zero pitty for them, ZERO.

cheers
HellasCoinTeam (OP)

www.hellascoin.gr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 03:12:48 PM

I understand that people have sometimes desire to help others out, but shouldn't their own government take care of them ?
First of all , how can people know that the funds will end up actually helping someone; we all know there's always someone down the chain that takes his cut.
imho, this should not even be here, seams much like begging, and Greeks placed themselves in the position they are currently in, i'm not insane to support the reckless.

Obviously. They managed to wreck every cent that the EU has sent their way, and in the end only made their situation even worse.
Zero pitty for them, ZERO.

cheers

We are not beg anyone, just present the problem and ask for help.
In the campaign there are names and photos of people who organize it. We are a branded Greek company that simply want to help our fellow human beings.

HellasCoinTeam
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:46:08 PM

OP are you the one who made the campaign?
This is why a forum like this needs a person like Vod. Luckily for you he's not here, or else you would have gotten a negative rating (most likely).

I've got 2 problems with this:
1) The money won't solve their problems
2) You could possibly not do anything with the generated money

I apologize, my initial thought was that this was the other campaign that is trying to raise over 1 billion $. Point 1 still remains. I do not see this being really beneficial.

-snip- We are a branded Greek company that simply want to help our fellow human beings.
How about you start spreading the news about Bitcoin in Greece? That would be much better than this campaign.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
HellasCoinTeam (OP)

www.hellascoin.gr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

OP are you the one who made the campaign?
This is why a forum like this needs a person like Vod. Luckily for you he's not here, or else you would have gotten a negative rating (most likely).

I've got 2 problems with this:
1) The money won't solve their problems
2) You could possibly not do anything with the generated money

I apologize, my initial thought was that this was the other campaign that is trying to raise over 1 billion $. Point 1 still remains. I do not see this being really beneficial.

-snip- We are a branded Greek company that simply want to help our fellow human beings.
How about you start spreading the news about Bitcoin in Greece? That would be much better than this campaign.

The other campaign with 1.6 Billions is not related with us.We are not crazy to add an amount like this because there is no way to reach it.And of course the only sure is that he will keep the money for himself.Behind our campaign there is a company,with our names,our photso and all information about us.We have created our own coin for the Greek people,HellasCoin (HLC) and there is big interest from the Greek people in the last days.

HellasCoinTeam
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 07:52:18 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 09:59:17 AM by LaudaM

The other campaign with 1.6 Billions is not related with us.We are not crazy to add an amount like this because there is no way to reach it.And of course the only sure is that he will keep the money for himself.Behind our campaign there is a company,with our names,our photso and all information about us.We have created our own coin for the Greek people,HellasCoin (HLC) and there is big interest from the Greek people in the last days.
I don't like where this is going either. Why did you create that coin? It was unnecessary, and it is now making me doubt you guys even more.
It doesn't matter if there are your names, photos and whatnot. You can claim that you have done everything when you actually didn't do almost nothing. Just like american charities.  Roll Eyes

Update: Definitely a pump and dump scheme (good premine). Shame on you for trying to abuse the poor people. Ignored.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
HellasCoinTeam (OP)

www.hellascoin.gr

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:28:50 AM

I don't like where this is going either. Why did you create that coin? It was unnecessary, and it is now making me doubt you guys even more.
It doesn't matter if there are your names, photos and whatnot. You can claim that you have done everything when you actually didn't do almost nothing. Just like american charities.  Roll Eyes

It is common all have trouble with others and every effort they make. If you knew from digital currencies you will understand why we made our own coin.I will not answer you why we created it because it not addressed to you but to the Greeks.Go anywhere else to churn your complex.

HellasCoinTeam
codishmumu

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:32:18 AM

I help Greece people all the time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: